BRITAIN, YES

BRITAIN, YES

Hurr-Durr, muh (((Brexit))), muh (((Mental Health problems))).

I thought you were better than fall for this zionist crap. You're never going to get out of (((their))) grasp, you're already going under like the rest of us!

archive.is/0kAgj

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/w8rez
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do believe you made a wrong turn.
You're looking for >>>/reddit/ friendino.

nigger

nigger

have a bump

Can you even think of a time when British weren't dutiful servants of the kikes? They have been best goys for hundreds of years now.

Ill never understand why people seem to take more pleasure in Britain being pozzed than other countries who are much worse.

Basic d'n'c really.

My guess is, its kikes being extra butthurt. The brits have to fight the Jews now. We know that. They were never going to give up that easily. But they put a massive dent and delay in the kikes hand rubbing for a bit at least. Stay salty rabbanicals.

Teh Anglokikes xDDD Only nobel Teutonic blood runs through these German-American veins XDD

what the fuck is this thread even about?
was the stabber(top kek nogunz bongs) made out to be a pro-brexit (((mentallyt ill))) brit?
or are you just full on mentally ill thinking Brexit would immidiately stop terrorism in a country that's been infested by haajis and bomb-slanging potato-niggers since the late 1980s

Partially because the Brits are among the most cucked Europeans? What do you think will happen now? They sure as shit won't come to the conclusion that Islam is the problem. More likely they'll complain about easy access to knives.

Maybe you shouldnt have posted/created those "Germany Yes" threads or the bomber Harris bullshit, you crooked teeth subhuman fucks.

Have a heart OP. Most of brit/pol/ sounds like they're one bad day away from suicide.

Wew lad.

Please let them become an hero.

archive.is/w8rez

And this thead is just "bantz" too. Enjoy it you fucks.

Bong bantz are shit-tier, m8.

How your circumsized dick holding up? Gotten over your inbedded subconscious trauma yet?

They are you cousin so you should know.

I guess Islam forbids sugar.

Jesus your not even fucking trying Soros.

Bump :°)

What?

Das Rite.
Tiny oriental men are who raped the little girls.
>Not knowing that britshubhumans are spineless cowards who wont even name the kebab

Anything east of Constantinople is technically Asia.

Nah, you just dont want to call them arabs and we know it. Spinless subhuman kike puppets.

Sorry I cant see you buried in all that mud.

Im no Brit you turdchucker. I was just pointing out that Muslims are mostly, technically, Asians. And hey, at least the British media mention ethnicity at all. Any sane person knows "Asians" = Mud.

congrats on staying pure when we really needed it fam

Imagine watching a man constantly putting his hand on a hot stove. You keep telling him to stop and he's going to hurt himself. The man looks over every time and claims to know what he is doing and for you to mind your own business. You start confused, then angry, then sad and finally you simply laugh every time he cries out in pain.

Last time the UK had a big white population was during the British empire days.

We've had communists, anarchists and republicans shooting politicians, blowing up coffee houses and instigating riots in London since the Victorian era
Brexit wont get rid of terrorism but its the first step to getting rid of those cucked French/German/Swedish EU laws that say its illegal to put a bag over a haajis head, tie them upside down on a wall and ram a broom handle up their arse until they squeal on their m8's
then we can bring back capital punishment and hang the treasonous fucks