Mommy, are Jews allowed into heaven?

Mommy, are Jews allowed into heaven?

No. Now go back to your daddy's room; He wants to play another round of cave explorer.

Yay! I hope I get to be the explorer one day!

jews created heaven, tommy. now go back to sleep or you will get hit again. you wouldn't want that, would you?

Yes, goy! We own heaven.

kek is this OC?

nvm

lol no

i take that as a yes then

they wouldn't call it heaven if there were jews there

good point

Serious answer: There's no concept of heaven or hell in Judaism. Christianity borrowed the concept from ancient Greek religion.

shut the fuck up and keep suckin timmy

there'd be no christianity without Judaism

And there'd be no Christianity without Egyptian, Greek, Persian and Sumerian religious tradition either.

In any case contemporary Judaism is Talmudism, which is a reaction to Christianity dating from the 4th Century, and as such it is an offshoot of Christianity. So there'd be no Judaism without Christianity either.

The problem is that "talmudism" isnt judaism.

Mark 12.18-27

18 Some Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to him and asked him a question, saying, 19‘Teacher, Moses wrote for us that if a man’s brother dies, leaving a wife but no child, the man* shall marry the widow and raise up children for his brother. 20There were seven brothers; the first married and, when he died, left no children; 21and the second married her and died, leaving no children; and the third likewise; 22none of the seven left children. Last of all the woman herself died. 23In the resurrection* whose wife will she be? For the seven had married her.’

24 Jesus said to them, ‘Is not this the reason you are wrong, that you know neither the scriptures nor the power of God? 25For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven. 26And as for the dead being raised, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the story about the bush, how God said to him, “I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob”? 27He is God not of the dead, but of the living; you are quite wrong.’

Check Gobekli Tepe and compare the drawings and positions of the monuments with Revelations.

This thread is filled with kikes.

That may be true, but 99% of the people who call themselves Jews are Talmudists.

Jesus was himself influenced by the Greeks, he was born and lived all his life in the Roman Empire, although in an area where Latin had not yet entirely replaced Greek as the language used by ordinary people every day. And a case has been made that he was, in all likelihood, fluent in Greek and maybe even Latin. Several of his disciples were Greek speakers and substantial parts of the gospels such as the Gospel of Mark, that you quote were originally written in Greek.

Some Christians, Jehovah's Witnesses for example, believe in resurrection on earth, not in eternal life in heaven.

Then my point is right, the rest can be answered pointing how you ignored the "drawings" at gobekli tepe and with a simplistic *tips fedora*, go back to australia emu or something like that.

Btw, JW arent christians, if your point is correct the pajeets are christians like mormons, its a religion, not a culture.

I deserved those trips

no you don't, i did. fuck that tripfag

Son there is no such thing as heaven, it was just a lie used to control the public before police and TV existed.

Heaven ain't real

No, because they belong to Satan, my son.

bananas up the ass

Only if they recognize their messiah and turn from their father, the devil, my dear.