I would rather be a nigger than a pedophile

I would rather be a nigger than a pedophile.

Other urls found in this thread:

rolereboot.org/culture-and-politics/details/2014-09-sexual-abuse-code-silence-black-community/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok…

I would rather be the person that has more money…

What about a nigger pedophile.

There are few of those. Pedophilia seems to be a white thing for some reason…

Fucking dogs also seems to be a white thing.

I don't know about that. I haven't seen many videos of dogs being fucked.

It is probably true…

Beastiality is white culture.

We know you're both, OP

blacks fucking other blacks isn't bestiality, it's just animals having sex. bestiality is when a human fucks an animal, therefore only whites can commit bestiality.

i'd rather wake up to discover i'd become a nigger than jim fucking watkins. at least if your black you can blame white people for the fact you're an ass. jim han no excuse for being a nigger

not in the US it's not
rolereboot.org/culture-and-politics/details/2014-09-sexual-abuse-code-silence-black-community/
the general consensus among US law enforcement is that black domestic crimes of ALL types are probably greatly under-reported, due to general distrust of police and courts. Many studies of inner-city black children show that well more than half are sexually assaulted multiple times before the age of 18. And it's almost never a while person doing the assaulting….

What's the difference? You'd be in jail either way

Friendly reminder that there is nothing wrong with cunny

Yeah, okay, faggot.

There is a definite reasonable logic in this statement

You are only saying that because you are already both a nigger and a pedophile.

I'd rather be a pedophile.
It is curable.

Pedophilia is legal in africa.

Africa is illegal in some southern states of the USA, like Illinois.

i choose: neither

picture is frustrating

This is untrue

Good point!

How?

same cure as for niggers

Thats explain the age of consent there.

I'm an Austfag and here the coons that treat incestual pedophilia as completely normal, despite this enough still get caught that they are over-represented.

Are you geographically retarded or are you just b8ing?

the world is a sphere, dude
if you were to be on the bottom of the world looking up from space, you wouldn't be able to tell difference than if you were on top looking down, cuz space is like that.
therefore, it can be a southern state, it's just matter of vantage point

that's an odd idea you have there, user.
some africans do fuck their daughters, but it devalues them and brings shame on the family. i can't think of a culture anywhere that normalizes paedophilic incest.
what does happen in africa is that heads of clan and royals fuck anyone they want and they often want virgin loli. the downside is that they then have to marry them and pay for their upkeep, pic related, or be shamed and by extension his ancestors too.