Ben Carson Says Khan Family Should Apologize to Trump

ORIGINAL LINK: abcnews.go.com/Politics/ben-carson-khan-family-apologize-trump/story?id=41099080

ARCHIVE: archive.is/tzWqd

"Former presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson said today that the parents of fallen soldier Capt. Humayun Khan should apologize to Donald Trump for their comments made in an emotional case against the real estate mogul’s candidacy at the Democratic National Convention."

Once they woke up Ben, he's been having trouble going back to sleep.

Thanks, Ben.

Benzo is a true bro.

So he's as much an uncle tom as he looks.
What a surprise.

Based sleepy negro has awoken.

Fuck off nigger.

fuck you edgy faggot, negroes are like dogs although half as good, you have to reward their good behavior and punish them when they're bad

More like a quarter as good.
And their reward is that they aren't punished.

Pretty cool.

i dont think ben forgotten when trump I think sympathized with him during or before a primary debate

Neat.

sleepy ben wakes up again

GOOD NIGHT DOC

Good night Holla Forums. See you tomorrow after work.

You're supposed to be the first reply.

GOOD NIGHT DOC

GOOD NIGHT DOC

Holy shit, is this what the (((media))) has been so rump rustled about?

Megyn Kelly gave him a hard time during the interview, he smacked her down at the end though, it was funny.

GOOD NIGHT DOC

Based Carson

We should send Carson in behind sand nigger lines to stab that terrorist faggot couple.

GOOD NIGHT DOC

fucking kill yourself, civcuck

Could you be a bigger faggot?

Fuck off you marxist little shit.

Again, fucking kill yourself, civcuck

GOOD NIGHT DOC
I need to get to sleep too.

Shut the fuck up you marxist vermin.

GOOD NIGHT DOC

Hang yourself, you anti-white Redditor. Your entire ideology is based on marxist principles

GOOD NIGHT DOC

You 4 chan nigger should migrate back and take your cuck politics with you

Yeah he's a nigger and he isn't the most nimble when the media try to play games when him but I like the guy.

Much better than Pence… I would've liked the guy as VP…

Good night, doc.

Back to cuckchan you go.

I knew that Carson was cool but for him to stick up for Trump while everyone is attacking shows his loyalty, and I respect him for it

Under-rated post.

Good night, Doc

I'm glad the Tired Doctor has awoken from his slumber to help Trump. Good man.

GOOD NIGHT DOC

think you should lurk moar newfag ;^)

I've been here since the first exodus, you filthy nigger. I repeat - kill yourself.

That doesn't make you any less of a cuck

alright, then what was acidman's fetish.

If you were here all this time, you would know

you should honestly kill yourself though

muh First Amendment, therefore implying Sharia is bad is an attack on America. Yes, kikes and their enablers really do have this much hubris.

Floor tiles and Mexican Sugar Dancing.

Ben Carson is loyal, and that is a property I value in negroes.

kek back to >>>/halfchan/ you go

GOOD NIGHT DOC

GOOD NIGHT DOC

reported, just in-case

just change your ip already sperg, you outed yourself

You're slipping. You missed the first post.

outed myself? You're the nigger-loving cuck here who thinks posting your baphomet dashboard gives you "street cred".

better calm down there user, you might break your keyboard

He said Trump should apologize too.
He doesn't even know we dug up how Khan is into Sharia Law. He thinks Trump's claims aren't true.

He's not being based. He's being extremely wishy washy by not choosing a side.

Different guy, just making a joke based on the fetish iceberg pic.

ah

2SLOW

Good night doc

Good night, doc.

GOOD NIGHT DOC

good night doc

GOOD NIGHT DOC

This is what happens when you wake a man trying to sleep.

GOOD NIGHT DOC

t-thanks user

#STAYWOKE, based sleepy negro

kek

CAN'T ARSON THE CARSON
Give this nigger an entire African country to be a nap-loving dictator of.

Here's a hint buddy, if you want to get first post, sort posts in the catalog by creation date, not by bump order. It's Shilling 101 for G-d's sake.

That is literally all they have.
Apparently the Khans are exempt from any and all criticism because of their solider son. Funnily enough this comes from the Left who continuously mocks the armed services and police (a lot of police are vets).

kek.

english pls

Well, American blacks are on average less than 50% African which means you will find ones that the only thing African about them is their skin.

There are so many reports from leftists who go to Africa with an NGO and come back with their worldview completely shattered – that the African mind is completely alien to the Western One. Like they don't understand basic concepts like cause and effect, and have a 60 IQ, etc.

But American blacks? Living in middle class neighborhoods my whole life, most I've encountered are just people that on average are slightly dumber with slightly higher aggression, but obviously there are outliers (I knew some genius-level blacks in college). Of course, by "black" I mean 80% genetically white and 80% of Steven Hawking is still smarter than me.

The real problem is that THOSE blacks get the fuck out of the inner city, move to white neighborhoods and become upstanding. Leaving the alien minds to interbreed into BLM-tier in the projects.

#STAYWOKE

"Sleep tight, Carson."

Seriously, this fucking insomnia is killing me

this headline is taken out of context. if you read what he says, he's implying that both Trump and Khansharia should apologize to each other and move on, which is very consistent with sleepy doctor rhetoric.

this is an ABC hatchet job

honorary?

sleep tight carson.

I love it when this guy wakes up for a while and does things.

Good night doc

CHECKED AND HEIL'D

Sleep tight Carson

If Trump has learned one thing it's that Carson can be called a true friend

THANK YOU WHITE MAN'S BUDDY

I'm genuinely curious, what's Holla Forums's consensus on Carson? Is he just a funny nigger or what's the deal with him

He's a proper black man/negro.
A good role model for them since the rest of them are either pedophiles or gangstas.
He still has to go back to africa.

Kek, what a newfag.

bff

Nigger's a nigger. Behavior doesn't fix that, it's preset by genes. user, I think Holla Forums is more your speed.

"sleep tight carson"

Based Sleepy Negro once again stands for the right thing. I hope he'll reconsider a Cabinet position tbh. He would be a Yuge asset for President Trump.

Sad. At least if you aren't the first reply you start actively shilling. Too bad you are such a young babe not to know that.

BASED SLEEPY NEGRO

I hope the Clinton foundation doesn't kill him

I was just thinking that Carson was a little sleepy lately too.

Khan can't talk shit because it would expose his criminal activity more

Based Ben

user he was literally the world's top neurosurgeon when he retired. And yea, another thing I like about him is he has zero fucks given worrying what anyone thinks about his views. Far from an 'Uncle Tom'.

Carson shivs the Media

It seems like Trump's only 2 solid political friends are Based Ben and Crispy Cream.

HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO BASED?

This is what libtards actually believe. PoC solidarity is a meme, lad.

bump

Slideguy… Slideguy had a hard life…

I don't think you read all of that post. He's saying Ben Carson will Make Africa Great Again

sleep tight carson

CAN'T SEDATE THE CARSONATE

This is Holla Forums and SJWs thinking there is no problem with being racist if a non-white goes against their way of thinking.

Rakim please!

You know in all of the time I've been lurking and shitposting on Holla Forums I actually think that is the first time I've seen anyone use "Uncle Tom"

What with the CTR explosion and their ilk maybe it is just a ((((((((((coincidence)))))))))

Sleepy Negro for the KILL!

Trump will reward those who stand firm behind him

Pretty much this.

newt has shown some loyalty. it probably helps that he's named after a frog.

he was never fit to be president, but in this capacity, i like him. and to all the niggers trying to trashtalk sleepy neuro negro, if ghetto blacks stopped acting like ghetto niggers and tried to emulate carson as he is now (post "i attacked my mother with a hammer" phase), we'd have much lower prison populations, and the "back to africa" argument would hold a lot less merit. alas….
GOOD NIGHT DOC

There are no words to describe how much i despise the Lügenpresse.

Choke on a chicken bone and die, nigger.

Ok if it helps trump sure.

But he's still a filthy nigger.

I know that feel.
Sleep tight, Carson.

Tactical Negro

Not only is it a meme, it is a lefty meme. Nazis didn't believe in it, mind you.

You need no words. A vote is enough. And a smug face.

I HAVE AWOKEN

I do not know this and have been here just as long. I am going to have to agree. Kill yourself but only because you actually know some faggots fetish.

wew
what a cuck

What a comfy thread to end the night with.

SLEEP TIGHT CARSON

Sleep tight friendly nigger.