Amazing Atheist explains why Zimmerman belongs in jail

Why do you think George Zimmerman should've went to jail? The "kid" attacked him and he had a right to defend his own life, sorry but you don't get to hit people just because they're following you around. If you feel stalked/harassed then call the police, that's all there is to it.

TAA: An unarmed kid (why did you put it in quotes? He was a kid) is stalked by an armed man. An altercation occurs and the man shoots the boy.

These being the basic facts of the case, the man is clearly at fault. He had no reason to stalk someone with a gun.

The fact that he has been involved in several violent incidence since also casts doubt on the idea that Martin initiated violence. Even if he did, it was obviously because he felt threatened.

How exactly does one call the police in that situation by the way? When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

amazingatheist.tumblr.com/post/148148587066/why-do-you-think-george-zimmerman-shouldve-went

The Amazing Atheist is one of this generations greatest intellectuals

Kill yourself OP.

Huh, strange, if these were the basic facts, Zimmerman would be in jail right now, unless there was more to it, ya'know, like physical evidence proving he was attacked and the attack was unprovoked?

HMM
REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK
HUH?

Probably has nothing to do with dating gold digging whores and activly being hunted by several people.

This fat fuck is weird, disregard

Kill yourself you fat homo.

How do you pull this shit off, fam?

Why would anybody care about this fat cuck in the current year?

THREAD THEME

= How the fuck can someone look like the grumpy old troll and be balding at the same time? ==

lol

Don't forget shits on trump for being islamophobic and intolerant of Muslims..

That explains a lot. Believe me, that tells so much.

By pretty much what you said: Shitting on Christianity. God pre-rejects people and lets them live in sin if they reject the Christ too hard. The term is "reprobate minds."

He's been getting progressively more liberal for ages now. Getting JUSTed was only a twist of the knife.

Makes me sick to be an atheist sometimes.

You'll be unbanned from cuckchan tomorrow. Do the world a favor and go offline for 24 hours.

Uh yeah, take that shit back to 1933

I used to watch him when I was an edgy 13 year old faggot, even back then I thought he was a cuck even though I had never been to Holla Forums

I was a pretty fashy kid though.

Wow, he's gone bananas

He not even the worst angry atheist e-celeb when it comes too defending Islam. Stephen fry, Sarah sliverman, mundanematt, Garth Ennis, spoony, Brad jones and Doug Walker go name a few pro Islam atheists. Most of which are self beclam anti-theists

Why should I care what this fat pseudo-intellectual sodomite, that turns teenagers into high and mighty little shits, says?

You have to go back.

kek

Go back to 4chan.

Nigger here. I was fairly young when shooting happened. I say 13-14. I didn't truly understand the situation besides zimmerman shot him. Now im 16 and i just want a clearer understanding what happened.

nice blogpost

…AA

Even in this thread that post is useless. Fuck off.
>>>/britpol/

Who cares about some fedoratard's opinion that has a banana butt fetish?

why does that lardass even care about guns and gun control?
if he gets any fatter you can't harm him with bullets anymore.

hypocrite banana man is building a wall of fat around his body yet he has the gall to criticise trumps plans

Sup Pavement ape.

it boils down to this, edited tapes (released by news sources) cut a bunch of pieces to the call and they also downplayed his injuries.

But here's what happend

Zimzam, being a Neighborhood watchmen notices a melanin monkey wondering around with some skittles and Arizona iced T, most likely for a drug called purple drank (funfact Tray tray had liver damage due to excessive codeine consumption, but that's unrelated)

He calls the cops and says "Yeah, some nig I've never seen before is in my area, I'm gonna look for him"

Cops say "Don't follow" and then cuts his search short, around 5 minutes.

Tray tray, knows he's being followed, and decides to double-back, and Zim-zam, having given up his search due to the fact that the cops told him to stop, head back to his car.

Tray tray, hiding in nearby bushes then approaches zimmerman by his car.\

Tray-tray approaches the zimzam and says to Zimmerman

"OGGA BOOGA, WE'S GOTA PROBLEM?"

Zimmerman replies "No, I don't believe so, do we?"

Tray-Tray, who was high at the time, and filled with nigger rage, replies with a "YA DO NOW" and proceeded to run towards and grapple zimmerman, knocking him down to the ground with Tray tray on top.

Tray tray then proceeds to hit zimmerman in the face and grabs his head and starts smashing it against the pavement.

Zimmerman managed to grab his gun that he was armed with and shot traytray point blank in the chest (physical evidence shows both the injuries and gunshot wounds match up with the story)

Traytray, being dead, is no longer able to nig another day (and him being aggressive isn't a stretch, due to him being suspended around the same month for starting fights at school, several times I believe)

Zimmerman is then proceeded to be crucified by the media.

Anyone else, feel free to correct me.