Ask a sociopath anything

ask a sociopath anything

Are you actually a sociopath or an edgelord? Fellow sociopath asking here.

Do you have the unfounded belief that your disability makes you more intelligent than others around you?

both I guess

not really a disability. I am not so smart actually. you are thinking of those intelligent psychopaths which live a double life or what not?

I look kinda like you except I've got a somewhat wider face and a pedo stache

no, of the edgelords who come on Holla Forums and brag about being sociopaths /psychopaths who are so cool because they're geniuses who fuck people over and feel no pain.

those are the slavic hammerboys who fucking rekt a hermit/hobo innawoods

also who cares what you look like you stupid anonymous shit speck

these are serial killers from Ukraine

sorry but that's most people. especially in free market capitalism.

I am talking about more the likes of American psycho. that's a perfect depiction of a psychopath

a sociopath is more like Charles Manson. look into it

STILL NOT AS GAY AS TRAPS

Are you jewish ?

kek

post more serial killer pics

Why did you choose to be sociopath?

don't think its a choice. anyway its just a classification for what goes against the society

Fag

Why not be like everyone else, why go against society instead of flowing with the current?

you are stupid. most people are just as depraved as Jeffrey Dahmer. they just hide it or sedate themselves with drugs alcohol and television. just look at all the shit on TV a movies. its all death and sex. society is inherently sick. some people just say fuck it . some gook ate a bitch in Japan. killed her and ate her. he was declared insane and is still a free man just cause he committed the crime in france and Japan legally couldn't convict or some shit. he is now a celeb of sorts in japan. he profits off his crime because gooks find him fascinating

Reality check. That's not real life.

nope

Interesting. However, I tend to roleplay a lot of different kind of personalities in games. Those all can't be my real personality. :)

self diagnosed?

why are you such a giant attention whore?

what was you relationship liek with your parents

degeneracy such as yours isnt in the nature of things from birth

no it isn't, you are just projecting your own sickness onto society

no it's not, it's an inability to interact with society, it doesn't even necessarily mean that you go against it and not everyone who goes against society is a sociopath

you do really sound like an angsty teen edgelord btw

yes they are u stupid cunt.

there's no such thing as relationships. everyone is using each other for some sort of pleasures or gain.

no. there is actually no society. there is a sort of social structure supported by cultural rituals and law enforcement,survival ect. but I am just like you. maybe I could kill ur family to help the progression

well yes correct but that goes against it.

if youre such a sociopath why do you need validation from people on an imageboard?

no I was hoping to be asked interesting questions

Faggot

What is your definition of a sociopath?

OP here,

it all started when i started to lose popularity in jr highschool. I started playing world of warcraft and other video games.. which are sociopathic in themselves. eventually i moved in with my parents and after a failed suicide attempt i realized i would never adapt to society. Now i visit image boards all day

you seem to be obsess with homosexuality sir

anti social personality disorder

also killing animals and junk is cool

narcissist is what you are
otherwise you wouldnt abuse animals and film it for edgy attention

That sound like everyone on Holla Forums.

What does make you special?

I want to make beef Bourguignon. Is it OK to use stew meat or should I invest in a beef chuck roast?

you only got one thing right about me. I visits imageboard all day. well recently I have been cutting back because its making me worse and actually autistic. I say memes out loud and now I don't trust Jews.

wwyd to my cat?

for fun actually. your just triggered because its animals society uses to fill the hole inside

Are you sociopathic? I mean, can you really move entire societies with your mind? That is so COOL!!!!

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION IS HOW MANY FRIENDS DID YOU MAKE IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, MIDDLE SCHOOL, OR HIGH SCHOOL?

you're not a sociopath, you're not special. You're most likely numbed by depression because you're a loser.

What symptoms do you have?
Why do you have these symptoms?
What have you done that other people might think as as wrong?

Do you find homework difficult?

I did the exact same thing but instead of sulking, i picked myself up and pulled my shit together. Do not burden your parents like that. You're not a leech to them, you're an apprentice. Learn from them. Communication is key. If you can't seek out a mentor. Be openly transparent, even if you think you may be called out as an autist. Just be blunt as most successful people are. Be humble and un-demanding. Be prepared to work hard but reap what you sow. It's up to you. While your life might be comfy now, you'll slowly but surely suffer from a realisation which promotes atrophy when a productive lifestyle will not only be rewarding but also stimulate you enough to stop shitposting out of desperation. I understand that your life is boring as is with this user's but you have to realise that if you were a sociapath, you'd be fucking people over and I doubt that is you. Instead, I think you are a good person at heart that just needs a little motivation and support. Sadly, support is lacking in most of our lives which is why we need to make it for ourselves. It's up to ourselves to tell ourselves that we can make it. We make our own fantasies come alive. Do not rely on other to get by. Fix yourself, and those around you will flock to you in order for you to fix them. Jesus Christ saves. Mock if you will, but it's a lifechanger that no religiosity will teach you. I hope you find your way user. Lots of love from another user.