Rhodesia & the Persecution of whites

I have been tasked with writing a paper on a persecuted group or peoples. I have decided to write the paper on the persecution of whites in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe.

Any links, historical documents, images and other content regarding this topic is greatly appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

boerentrepreneur.com/south-africa/news/do-white-people-have-a-future-in-south-africa/
amazon.com/Bitter-Harvest-Betrayal-Dreadful-Aftermath/dp/1903402050
thefire.org
censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com.ar/2009/08/nobel-peace-laureate-nelson-mandelas.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The teacher is going to fail you because blacks can't be racist, shitlord.

Just warning you.

And will be the best F of his life.

I don't have any of the south africa infographs you see floating around here saved, but I'll give you a bump.

Try looking through the archives, maybe you can find something.

- All of your arguments must be well put with an extreme level of citation
- You will have to tread very carefully with the language you use, particularly the descriptors
- Be sure to check your work and have others check for logical fallacies that you might have used but not identified.

You will more than likely be failed and possibly dragged in front of a department head or someone higher up.
If you are going to do this you must have the conviction to stand behind your paper and refuse to buckle.

And when they have made clear their intentions, blitzkrieg time

Here is a page that might be useful

boerentrepreneur.com/south-africa/news/do-white-people-have-a-future-in-south-africa/

Read Ian smiths book on how they got fucked by the Brits and burgers then attacked by commies and niggers

amazon.com/Bitter-Harvest-Betrayal-Dreadful-Aftermath/dp/1903402050

please report back with how diversity camp is.

see

Bumping for OP

bumping for OP and because I want an AWB flag

also if anyone could find the full version of this song I would be eternally grateful. The name of it is Vorentoe Suid-Afrika! (Forward, South Africa!)

It's the opening song to the documentary "Hartseer Land: Extreem-Rechts in Zuid-Afrika"

Holy shit.

KEK WILL SAVE THE BOER AND REVIVE EUGÈNE TERRE'BLANCHE

I'd also recommend that you watch Hartseer Land

You mean these ones?

pure coincidence

bump

If you really want to piss off your professor, write about the persecution of Germans after WWII. Hellstorm is your source.

I'm sorry but they lost the war, they got what they asked for.
lel

I was going to say fucking idiot, but if you admit to being a Polish Jew, you already did it for me.

So when your mother was raped, she was asking for your dumb ass? Is that what you're trying to queef out you little bitch? Grow up kiddo.

Not even close but if it makes you mad…
lel

Friend, you must be first wary to distinguish between Rhodesia and Zimbabwe. Rhodesia was the renegade state under Ian Smith, Zimbabwe is the failed state under Robert Mugabe. Secondly, If ever you run into any trouble with a particular department or Faculty member, check out the Foundation for indivuidual rights in education (FIRE). here's the website.

thefire.org

SAUCE ON THAT FIRST CLIP.

There's a paper called counter-insurgency in Rhodesia by JK Cilliers and it makes mention of a massacre of a farm family by either Nkomo's or Mugabe's thugs (this was before Rhodesia declared independence).

I'll look for more information later today user. Just be very careful of how you present this information, it could go very badly. I would also suggest perusing, but not citing, CW Porter's book Requiem for Rhodesia, as it contains a lot of potentially ~racist~ controversial material, but it speaks volumes about life in a terrorised land. Also, look up, The Farmer at War (author's name escapes my mind). More to come.

Don't be so defeatist, it depends on the teacher. I was in this situation before back in highschool, we had to write a commentary on a cucked speech about how the media depicts the refugees. My teacher was a liberal, but he still said he was happy I was in his class because I had a critical mind or whatever and he gave me the highest grade.

But if your teacher is shit OP, and if you care about your grade, maybe you should write a paper on the persecution of christians in the soviet union or something.

For years, Jeff Rense detailed what was going in Zimbabwe. Peruse his archives for extensive materials.

pic related came from his site. A slight correction on the article, ZANLA was the victor in the end, which was the guerilla group backed by the PRC, not the USSR.

tfw someone found my channel

Cite everything carefully like said. Focus on the seizure of farms and property, as those were some of the big moves made by Mugabe. There's a laundry list of fucked up shit he did, you could classify whites as just another minority that was persecuted.

If you have the space, you should mention how Idi Amin's chimped out, kicked out all of the Indians and seized all the property and wealth he could get their hands on. Amin gave most of it to his supporters, and if I recall correctly, their economy collapsed overnight.

Thousands became refugees and most went to the west (unfortunately). This was Uganda in 1972.

Africa Addio.

I hope you're not a burger, it would be a shame to have to share a country with a cuck like you.

This is one of the best things I have ever read holy hell

Mandela's terrorist attacks are hidden as fuck and it's hard to find source for most of them. Here's some source, but most of the links don't work anyway: censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com.ar/2009/08/nobel-peace-laureate-nelson-mandelas.html

And here is a retarded ass comment from a stupid faggot, because you probably weren't angry enough before

What his sources forgot to mention is that renouncing violence means nothing to a lawless state.

I'm not very spun up on my obscure Rhodesian history, but I know that Harold Covington went there during the war, got into their military, and started setting up political stuff to help fight for the White minority rule, but then he was discharged and deported, allegedly on the orders of Ian Smith personally.

So what the fuck did he do to get THAT level of visibility AND get deported for it? By the President of the country no less.

I'm not a huge Covington fan, though I have read his books and think they're entertaining reading, and I am intrigued by the NWF idea, but I can't find any sources on what Covington was up to in Rhodesia that got them so buttblasted.

Make us proud, son!

If he did, he has no evidence of it.
Huge Covington is right. Because cheeseburgers.

ALSO make mention that

AND

He stated that he served in the Rhodesian Security Forces, but he's never furnished proof of his enlistment. The other veterans all have their papers, and the one's I've spoken to have shown me them. Why won't Harold furnish his papers if he did serve? By the way, it wouldn't surprise me if he actually kicked out for being the biggest faggot 1488er larper known to mankind.

Seconded.