I'm that user that made the "should i join the military or not" thread about 3 weeks ago

I have decided to join the united states marine corps. I am currently enrolled in college and as the semester is coming to a close it is clear that I have failed my academic duties. I have to uphold a 3.0 gpa to keep my scholarship and I'm going to end up with a 2.7.
To further complicate things my father has been paying for my college, (easily excess of 20 grand), and I can't stand the thought of him paying for me, especially now that I've failed and to continue going to college he'd be paying an extra 8 grand a year.
My dad will be disappointed with me when I tell him what I'm going to do but I feel this is the best option. I'll be going active duty 0311 infantry and I hope to pay back what my father paid for my college with my first year of pay.
I know this is a blog post but this has always been the only board i've routinely came to. I pray to God that I'm not making a huge mistake and I pray that I will succeed in the marines without committing major sins, (like immoral killing of innocent people under the guise of following orders". Obviously I hope that I don't get injured or killed, but that's a legitamate possiblity in the marines. I really really dont want to be a zogbot and go and die for another person's interests, like for oil, or dying because of a political statement.
Ultimatley my goal of making this thread is to ask for your guidance and thoughts as I make this momentous decision.
Thank you.

you're already dead while you're walking

what did you meme by this

you will see hopefully

Mr. Board Owner, why has Holla Forums gone to shit? 2 years ago it was the bee's knees. Now it's developed a pattern of following differnt trends every few weeks. We are currently in our "lain" phase.

Well user, the good news is that your decision isn't really that momentous as you've already fucked up too much to actually fix no matter what we say. All you can do now is decide the severity of your next fuck up and I'm going to be honest with you - they're all so bad it doesn't really matter which you pick.

thanks for the encouragement

Have fun getting raped by niggers!

because simply put, people are stupid

Get fake married so you get BAH and join the army instead of the marines and hope you don't get sent to shit hole South Korea. Most of the time in the army is just working out, cleaning and dicking around. Marine Corp is much harder. You can literally get sent anywhere, my friend is getting sent to Romania in a few months after doing over a year in shitty ass poop hole dumpster fire South Korea.

Also hope WW3 doesn't start because Trump gets tricked by blood thirsty NeoCon baby boomers.

Hey man, if it's any consolation - I'm going to college for nothing with a 4.0 and I don't even need that grade because I'd still be going to college for nothing with a 2.0.

good for you. seriously. hopefully you can make the most out of it.

Iunno, will probably just throw the free ride away in the near future. It's not good enough for me, I deserve more.

Work on your stories some more.

Enjoy being cannonfodder for Israel.

It really is that easy, I don't even have a dad fam. I'm glad you're getting shipped off to die for Israel.

So, I've basically made up my mind that I'm gonna join the leaf armed forces as a last ditch effort to escape eight years of hikikomoria and NEETing about. It's the only alternative I see to just an heroing.

Is this a good idea?

no

Just go with the NEET lifestyle and hope someday you stop being a total loser

I could easily be a neet too. But this is the path i've chosen.

If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

You fucking fag, if you have any intelligence or or skill whatsoever- study the ASVAB and go into the Air Force. You''ll be making shit money in the corps and they will treat you like shit.

Air Force allied trades/technical shit is where its at man. They treat you better after you're trained because you're more of an investment. Just as long as you score good on the ASVAB.

Just go on a heroin binge and legally fuck as many dogs as you can while singing praises to Trudeau above who gives you license to do so.

Mummy and Daddybux can't last forever. Actually,I get the impression 'that well is gonna run dry very, very soon.

Go for autismbux and if that doesn't work join the army

I did, my family has been collecting welfarebux for the past year, me as a dependent. My benefits were terminated last week because I failed to honor the conditions of the PA. JUST.

The military is a good life. It's what you make of it. You should stay away from misanthropic places like this, it will only drag you down.

Also, don't dwell too much on politics and the news. Focus on your career and living your life. If shit happens, it happens.

t. vet

well then fucking become a hobo

thanks man. Yea i know to take everything i see here with a grain of salt. 2 years ago I would have posted this question on Holla Forums, but on Holla Forums nowadays, forget it. I'd probably be called a recruiter shill or dataminer, something like that.

I'm gonna do the marines with a buddy via the buddy program. We're both doing 0311. I'm gonna make the most of it.

Thanks.