I want to have sex with her

i want to have sex with her

She's not that great

I dunno man she doesn't look even close to my idea of pretty

is that a trap

i'd hit it.

Fuck off.

Fucking betafags ruin everything. She is a gross attentionwhore bandwagoner who doesn't even understand the right out for those youtube bucks.

She even made a video about how only a year ago she was a SJW ohhh now suddenly as times change and something gets popular she is so alt right gurl xD

She is like one of those gamer gurls xD

Just look at this shit she is a german-brit living in switzerland yet uses a fucking American flag as a background Gee mm who is she pandering to….

Why would any alt right person NOT from USA use the fucking USA flag as a backdrop.

To thumb down and comment on how much of a bandwagon attention whore she is while using adblocks and a VPN.

she's sexy. would love to date her and put a baby inside of her

I want to buttfuck you while you fuck her

views>trending
ratings>activity>controversy/youtube algorithm

She would abort it because…

"I can't support a kid even thou I am in one of best richest countries in the world with good family support! How could I go to da club!"

an idiot young girl like that who has no agency or values of her own is not going to raise a kid to become a productive member of society
you should be glad she's not getting pregnant for another few years

Are her eyes brown? Eww.

They just want to get their tiny dick hard

Nigg stfu you have never seen brown eyes in their full glory kys

she looks young. how old is she?

Found the underage kid. Time to run back to minecraft little johnny.

There's a small amount of hazel/gold in them, so she's probably only 3/4ths nigger.

I'd beat her to death. I hate her so much, the fact that she's taking advantage of all the pathetic betas and is profitting off it makes my stomach turn.

this