Molestation Thread

ITT: Post your personal experiences with molestation and/or real stories you've heard

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.soompi.com/en/topic/27060-ever-been-molested-and-cant-tell-anyone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My Grandpa and Grandma had 13 kids. Out of the 13 kids there were 7 that were girls.

He 100% molested all the first 6. He had the last one when he was in his 50s I believe and by then the other kids were full grown adults and "adopted" their siblings at an early age so they wouldn't be abused by their Dad.

My Mother doesn't talk about it anymore as she has chosen to find God and has forgiven him of all of his sins. So have all the other girls. In fact: The girls in the family treat my Grandpa pretty much like royalty. It is ironically the boys that either hate his guts or ignore him completely.

But when my mother was an alcoholic she would drunkenly tell me stories. Stories of her and her sisters going to sleep and then in the middle of the night their bedroom door would open and my Grandpa would pick up one of them and take 1 to his bedroom (FYI: My Grandma was a Nurse and worked night shift) and return them back before the morning

She would also tell me how my Grandpa would never do anything in front of my Grandma and my Grandpa had a thing for grabbing his daughter's butts. So whenever she would pass my Grandpa he would pinch and rub her butt. So when she knew Grandpa was in a frisky mood she would always be near Grandma or be in eye's view of her mother. This rubbing would get so bad that my Mother would often go to work with my Grandma and volunteer at the hospital just to get out of the house.

I know vague details of his molestation of the other girls but I don't know any specifics or graphic details. Even my own Mother never told me all that happened. Even when she was drunk she would hold herself back or sometimes just stop talking and stare at the wall or the ceiling like she was zoning out or re-living it

I, personally, have never been molested. So I don't have any stories about myself on the receiving end

I do, however, have 1 story (which can be expanded to a set of stories but nothing too eventful ever happened) on the giving side of things.

Between ages 13 and 14 I molested my cousin. She was between 4 and 5. My parents and her parents worked in the same place and at the same time. So after school I'd come home and do my homework then 30 minutes would go by and they would leave my cousin off with me to babysit while they went to work for a few hours. Being a horny 13yo boy in charge of a girl was the best thing I could ever imagine.

You have to understand though that I came from a very strict and religious and held back conservative family so we never even talked about nudity or sex or anything. So I became quite curious about her girl body and on the first day I babysat her I literally sat her on my lap and kept tickling her underarms so she would flail her hands upwards. Eventually, this led to her shirt moving upwards more and more and I could see her breasts.

This would go on for a while. Eventually, I came to be comfortable with her around me and she was so giggly and curious that I could easily take off all her clothes and lay her on my bed by the end of our time together.

I was caught in a very serious predicament by her Mom but nothing ever ended up happening. I basically pleaded with them that I was just curious and that nothing happened and I told them it was my first time doing this. My 5yo cousin didn't want to see me in trouble so she agreed with everything I said. She cried even more than I did at the thought of me being in trouble. I was her favorite

This is a bit different as it doesn't pertain to children but I also have another story I know about. I used to have a coworker who abused sleeping pills. I asked her one day why she takes so much to pass out and she told me (while a bit high) that it was because she was raped and told me a vague description of what happened.

She joined the Navy at 18 and was somewhere in the middle of nowhere by 19. She was a cute skinny Southern white girl fresh into the Navy after training.

She was on patrol or something similar when she, all of a sudden, woke up to being raped. Apparently, someone hit her over the head with something while she was on patrol and they knocked her out. They knocked her out and her head was bleeding. She was getting fucked by one guy while the other guy was holding her arms down and forcing her to look away from them by pushing her head away.

She said it lasted for about an hour while they took turns. She gave up resisting after 10 minutes. She was so tired and her head was bleeding.

Then, after they were done, they put a gun to her throat and said if she ever tells anybody about what happened that they personally knew the Captain and was friends with him and could easily kill her and make it look like an accident.

So she went to the medic the next afternoon and said she fell and bumped her head and kept quiet for about a whole month until they landed on land

Then she went straight to the office where you report Navy rapes and it took about 2 years for anybody to ever take her claim seriously until 1 of the guys that raped her was caught raping another young girl. So then her story had a bit of validity and they finally took her seriously after those 2 years

I was 9, and was getting babysat by the 18 year old boy down the street. Even at 9 I knew I had power over men. I was always getitng told how cute I was, how adorable I was. I was determied to prove that I could control a man. I still feel that I loved the boy that was babysitting me the night I did it. it wasn't rape. it was love. I knew what I was doing. As soon as my parents left, I changed into my 'man trapping' outfit. My favorite pair of panties (pink My Little Pony) and a tank top. His eyes nearly bugged out of his head when I walked out. I played it slow, rubbing against him, on the couch. Eventually I moved onto his lap and ground my cute butt into his crotch. I could feel his manhood growing. I couldn't take it. I got up, stood infront of him, pulled down my panties, and told him to touch me.I could tell he was impressed. Even at 9, my penis was a good 4 inches erect. He worked the balls and the tip. I will always remember his strong hands around my shaft.Actually, it's nothing I'm proud of and I still regret to this day. But I digress. When I was 12, I told some of my friends that I thought I was gay. My one friend, Jessica, knew this gay 15 year old guy and showed him my picture. He thought I was cute. We talked for not even two days, and the next day, he came over. He started feeling my dick through my pants, and I felt his. I pulled down his pants, and he had this huge 9 inch boner. I sucked him off, then we did some jacking off to eachother. He did me up the ass for a bit. It REALLY hurt. I couldn't walk right for a few days, and it bled. Then we just jacked eachother off until we came. I felt so bad after that. Mainly because I find sex a mutual thing that you should do in a relationship.

I think rape victims are pussies and deserve to be raped for their weakness, no matter the age.

Wait, she is asking for it? literally?

I use to live in an apartment with an ex. She was having some issues and needed a place to stay for a bit. Next thing I know, she's moved in. I didn't mind for obvious reasons. Eventually, we'd start sleeping together in the same bed. I'd come home from work, we'd spoon, and that'd be that. Maybe make-out a little, do some petting.

A major issue I had was that I had grown up surrounded by women who told me very one-sided stories on how relationships worked. I didn't know how to proceed beyond getting a girl to like me. I seriously had it in my head that the girl was the one who initiated anything and if I did anything first than I was a literal rapist.

One night, she brings home a bottle of rum and we get pretty blitzed. As per usual, we crawl into bed together, but after a while she crawls on top of me and we start making out hard. But god dammit if I didn't hear my mother's voice belittling me from the back of my mind, so I told her to get off of me because my head couldn't justify what was going on. That booze was involved somehow translated into I tried to rape her even though she was the one who bought it.

This of course fucked with my head more. I knew something in this line of thinking was fucked but I couldn't round the corners. So instead I got really angry at her. I wanted her to do something without being drunk. So I started molesting her when I climbed into bed with her. Gently rub her neck, back, massage her tits, stomach, finger her, the whole time expecting her to be awake and do something in response. Instead, she either continued to sleep or pretended to sleep. I only got angrier. On severa occasions in the morning, she'd ask me if I was doing something because she always woke up wet. My brain kept shutting down from the frustration of not know the problem in my fucked up head, and this progressed until I became to hostile and she just up and left.

I've had several relationships but they've all been dysfunctional. I've gotten better in getting around my mental blocks, especially when I realized that everything I was told growing up was the severest load of bullshit, but I just don't have that level of healthy foundation some people do. I just freeze and blur my attention.

Oh forgot to add I know of another one. This one is a bit sad however because it involved homosexual rape which is the highest sin a man can do

At least the other stories are male on female rape which honestly isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things

I was talking to a Vietnam vet one day and couldn't get over the fact he only had 1 ear. I, stupidly, asked him if he lost his ear in Vietnam fighting the war

He was silent for a bit and I thought he was going to jump over the desk and kick my ass

I would have never have guessed he would have started crying. This fucking veteran was bawling in my fucking office and broke down and told me his story

He told me he has only told a few select people about this but it haunts him to this day what happened to him

He said he was over in Vietnam when him and a few of his comrades were stranded in battle. So it was him and 2 other guys just hiking for a few days. Trying to stay alive. After a few days the 2 guys beat him up and put a gun to his head and say they could easily kill him and nobody would ever know the truth.

They made him perform oral sex on them over and over again. When he finally got "tough" and tried to put a stop to this abuse one of the guys shot his ear off as a warning. Then they told him to keep sucking

Then they left him for dead and took all his survival shit. He said he hid in trees for days thinking he was going to die until one day a US unit passed by his area and he jumped down from the tree and shouted for help.

I think he said he didn't even report them until like 20 years later. Back then it was not a good thing to tell other people (especially Army people) that you did homo/gay shit. Even if it was rape/forced

I felt bad for him. His mental state was fucked

Whoa

Thanks for sharing Holla Forumsro

I've felt the same way on many occasions. Which led me to lash out and fondle/molest a few girls I knew because I couldn't accept that women are sexual beings

They would give hints and sometimes literally ask to make out and stuff and I'd always tell them no

Then when they would go asleep or whenever I wanted it I would just force myself on them. It led to a lot of yelling and a lot of crying

A lot of people don't realize how fucked up your upbringing can be on your psyche. I grew up that a man was supposed to take charge but you always ask for permission and always do things the "nice" way

When in reality women don't want "nice guys" or the "nice way." They want to be roughed up a bit and for things to be spontaneous. Because they are sexual and it excited them

And I couldn't comprehend that for many years. So instead I'd force myself on them and molest them

My gf was 13 and staying over at her best friends house. Her friend had a brother who was 16. My gf told me she was in a room upstairs trying to sleep and her friends brother came into the room and had sex with her. If I remember rightly, my gf told me she just went along with because she was terrified. She said she told her friend but she was never believed and they fell out and didnt talk for 3-4 years. My gf told her mom about it and she ended up going to a therapist over it. My gfs dad has never found out about it to this day (thpught therapy was for depression) and the guy never faced justice. My gf and her friend started getting close again and we went over to hang out one day with her friend and her friends bf and her friends brother showed up at the house (he lived there and my gf knew this. She had already moved on from it I believe because it happened 5 or 6 years earlier) Ive never wanted to kill someone more than when my gf pointed out her friends brother to me.

This may be boring to most but everything I typed is true (as told to me).

Ive always wanted to bring it up to my gf but idk how to other than "hey remember that time X raped you, lets talk about that".

Adding to my story, my mother went on to say several times over until I started going to middle school about how much she cried when she found out I was born a guy. I found out later that before me, she had a miscarriage. She never said the sex of my dead sibling but I always wonder if it was a girl. I don't think it's of any surprise that I went through a crossdressing phase for a number of years. Couldn't be the kid my mom wanted, couldn't be happy as a faggot, can't be happy being smarter than I use to be, can't get with a woman now because of those lingering sirens in the back of my mind. I never asked for this.

I guarantee she wanted it.

I duno. Maybe.
But why say anything to anyone about it if she did?
Why go to a therapist for 5 years if she wasnt raped? Just for attention?
Ive no reason to question her.
Like I say, ive always wanted to bring it up but havet done so yet.

To be able to have sex and not feel guilty about having done it by making it not her decision.

A consequence of the initial lie, to keep up appearances. Maybe a little for the continued attention and pity.

Understandable points.
I still believe her though.
Honestly, if she told me tomorrow that it either never happened and she made it all up or that it did happen and she loved it, I wouldnt really care.
It all happened years before I knew her.

I'm not really surprised at the dispassion, but I will remind your white knight ass you were just saying some dumb shit about how you wanted to kill him without having even thought this through apparently. Bravo, nigger.

I wouldnt go as far as white knight but I get what you mean. Hanging out at gfs friends house and her pointing out the guy happened a long time ago, maybe 2 years or just under. I wouldnt bother doing anything now.

Just something to seriously keep in mind if there ever happens to be a similar situation. Everyone is going to jump to 'her' defense unless everyone is 100% convinced the female is a total slimeball, so it doesn't hurt to contribute some opposing perspective before innocents go down over stupid antics on the part of the 'victim'.

Rape exists in all species on earth.

Rape bitching only exists in one.

rape "victims" should shut the fuck up, accept it happened, and move on.

no

Story I got from a friend

So this is a pedophile story request thread in disguise eh? Holla Forums is a safe heaven for pedophiles

Some 40 year old American did this to my gf when she was 16 years old coming home from school on a bus.

Fuck off Americans don't come to eastern europe you dirty fucking perverts. No every girl doesn't want you to touch her because you are "Rich american lele land of free"

She said she was scared her friends would see him doing it and judge her for not screaming or running away or think they knew each other all she could do was pull his hand off her. He had sit as well on outside seat so she was trapped on the inside seat and he kept saying "You are going to get a "coffee" with me after anit ya?" she kept saying no he kept trying rub inside of her leg and saying "Oh yes you will thats not a choice I am american"

57pages of personal accounts on a kpop forum

forums.soompi.com/en/topic/27060-ever-been-molested-and-cant-tell-anyone/

anyone got other forums?

Jesus I can't read this shit they such dumb normies what would you expect from people into k-pop thou.

That's a stupid thing to say.
I'm sure that if you were a chick you'd be an SJW who ignored male-on-male rape. Just because someone is different from you doesn't mean that their trauma is less bad.

Women are biologically made to be raped. What are you saying?

I'm sure it's got nothing to do with you being emotionally crippled and everything to do with you having been an ugly child.

Boipussy was also biologically designed to be raped. Your point?

How so?

leaf here, he was one of ours. we rape yuropoor bitches all the time, telling them how many inches (down to the 1/4") of cock we're giving them while chanting "U-S-A!!!"

Then we blow a load in their assholes and applaud.

You mean "asshole" right?

i've felt up my sisters tits a few times while she slept when i was a teenager

Jason?!

Did you like it?

Just some story of a woman and her husband held at gun point during a home invasion by a few men with guns who raped the woman while the husband watched. Happens quite a lot apparently according to law officials. I mean, a girl gets involved with some drug dealers, some gang-banging thugs, a guy borrows some money or steals a girl from another guy - you name it.

Apart from that, hearing stories through highschool and plastered on blogs and vlogs, it's just "My _ touched me", "_ forced himself on me when I was ___", etc. It's sad how certain people hear about these kinds of things, and just how many people - specifically teenagers in school - hear about things and how often. I also fear how much children understand about these kinds of things, like what constitutes 'molestation' and how that differs from something like flirting between another child, and how unacceptable it is for a relative to do the same, and why things are these ways.

When you watch a grown man cry about being the only fucking person in an increasingly larger town who can handle, appropriately, speaking face to face with a child who is being abused and raped continuously by a father or uncle; or a wife or girlfriend who is stuck and afraid of living with a partner who can't stay sober, who beats and bloodies the girl everyday - something like that at an early age can really alter your perspective on the world. And to know that these kinds of things exist, and happen, from an early age can separate you from the others quite a lot if you aren't mentally prepared to face and accept such an unpredictable world.

Then comes everything else, like medication and PTSD, mental disorder, you name it. I'm surprised this man hasn't killed someone yet. It's a FUCKING phenomenon. I've seen the impossible roll out like a red carpet at an empty Grammies.

no