Another thread created by a pedo, me, a fellow pedophile and Holla Forums user...

Another thread created by a pedo, me, a fellow pedophile and Holla Forums user. I would like to know from other pedos here at what age you started getting into pedophilia and if you came across it on your own or another person. Also, describe your ideal girl in age and appearance. Does a girl like this live near you? Where do you live?

t. pedo
t. dataminer

Are you all that stupid that it took three of you to make a thread? That is pretty lame.

delet this

nice reading comprehension

i started getting into it a 27 and my ideal age is 16 yo

Not the worst bait I've seen.

Reminder that hebe > pedo

This isn't even my final form.

——————————————————————————————————–
Everything above this line is a shitpost
——————————————————————————————————–
Everything below this line is a shitpost

You're a big guy

4yo

t. Pedo

IS NOT A CRIME

IS

ISN'T

Is being a pedo so good that you are willing to give up everything in life and be fucking hated by EVERYONE (other than people like yourself)?

I will actually contribute to this thread. I was a conservative at birth. I found sexualization on TV disgusting and it scarred me to the point of finding boobs and butts larger than B cup and its proportional butt size to be gross. I hated degeneracy, so I hated most kids. Homosexuality was disgusting. I openly told my mother of my sexuality when I was 10 but she assumed it was because 10 year olds dont have boobs or butts but I knew from the beginning.
Now, I support Trump and the Nazi party and am authoritarian. I hate Hitler and Lincoln. So I effectively am disowned by all.
I also am autistic af but attractive, smart, and creative. Im not some trashy edgelord who is fat and alone. Thats my uncle, who is very fond of me for aligning with his views.

So it sounds like to me that, like gay people, they are born that way and are inherently attached to the same sex. So in the same your just attracted to children because of their undeveloped innocence.

As far as CHOOSING to be a pedo. I guess it depends on how you define it. If your into pedophilia then you just have urges to look at pics and videos (which is illegal) And then there are the convicted pedophile sex offenders who actually acted on their urges. (Which is fucking low scum pieces of shit) I'm sorry if this is you, but then again I'm not sorry.

Do I have this close to being right?

This

IS A FETISH
You are sick mentally. Get help, pedo

Pro-contact pedo here. No, you're a retard.

I'm willing to accept help if you're willing to help me advocate for the legal practice of pedosexuality. :^)

Dude you are so fucked. Comey is out so Trump just ordered all the Vans started. The Party Van Armada is coming to your house right now. Better thermite all your drives.

Comey a shit

Children can't consent tho

Such a fucking degenerate.

There goes my one chance to understand a pedos train of thinking because he wants to be a faggot.

I hope you get caught and game raped multiple times in prison. Cuz people in prison hate pedophiles the most and they will be the ones to do something about it. I hope they all have big muscles big asses and big tits. Just like you like cock smoker.

How is that even a term. What the actual fuck.

PEDOS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Straight bullshit. Children are smarter than the normalfags trying to 'protect' them.

I would be more inclined to help you understand me if you were capable of understanding me to begin with.

Even that would probably be more justification than that user actually has. It's more like

Well it shouldn't have to be, but antipedos shit everything up I'm afraid. Thus, pro-contact.

No. :^)

So then tell me how is it ok to take advantage of someone who is helpless to your demand?

Because in every way you will be smarter, faster, and stronger than said child.

No child is going to consent to having sex. Especially a younger child so it would most certainly be rape.

So who the fuck are you to scar them for the rest of their lives and cause so much pain and heartache to the families involved.

Or does that not mean shit to you as long as you can get your rocks off?

If that were true, feminism would be right and all men would be rapists simply because they easily could be.

They absolutely have the capacity to consent to sex, though it varies on whether or not they would by context and personalities involved. If anything, most children would be overeager to consent if they thought well of the adult wanting to have sex with them even if they didn't entirely understand what sex was. That said, I'm for extremely early (preferably pre-school) sex ed and I also don't think it's actually harmful to anyone involved to have sexual experiences without extensive knowledge of sexual conduct even if there were no such sex-ed.

This has nothing to do with the pedophile, nothing to do with the hypothetical sex, everything to do with the culture of pedo hysteria and view of everyone who interacts with a pedophile as 'damaged' somehow by the experience.

The typical projecting normalfag. I am for the destruction of this system of abuse, self-flagellation and denial while you are the one upholding it. You are the one scarring children and destroying lives here, not me.

If that were true, feminism would be right and all men would be rapists simply because they easily could be
A grown ass woman would be able to fight a man alot easier than a defenseless child could.

Are you fucking kidding me. Like 2-3 years old. You would fucking destroy that child. How is a child that cannot speak, consent?

People live with this damage for the rest of their lives. No society is making them damaged, the sick fuck who put his dick in them did.

I never fucked anyone who didn't want to be fucked. How the fuck do I have anything to do with some one like you, who can't help but putting your dick in children.

You have no sympathy for the victims of your hellacious urges. Society portrays underage sex a bad thing because it FUCKING IS. And the fact that your trying to justify it for your own fucked up needs makes you a psychopath.

You should be admitted and you should be castrated so you could never hurt another child ever again.

Do you think it is OK to play outside with the child? Can they consent to that?

Under what age?

Are you really comparing playing with a child outside to fucking them? You would take advantage of a insanely young child because they wouldn't know what's happening. Nice try degenerate.

18 you stupid fuck. But I'm sure you already knew that, just trying to be a fuck. The age our government and society deemed fnordappropriate for the rest of society to view naked people.

Is it okay to fuck your dog because it wants to be taken out for a walk?

Is it me or did I just break logic and deem in unrepairable?

Many [pedophiles] are rigid, passive, puritanical, or religious. – PSYCHOLOGY, Tenth Edition, A Modular Approach To Mind And Behavior, Dennis Coon.

We are watching you.

Both mostly false and beside the point when the vast majority of men would still never want to rape her to begin with. Plus, children have parents looking out for them ideally. Don't think I don't want to minimize risk here, but this issue is being exaggerated.

We're back at another favorite normalfag meme of mine, that everything is purely penetrative vaginal or some shit for god knows why - I guess because of how fucking vanilla they are in every other regard. A 2-3 year old getting her cunny licked would be overjoyed and not a give a single fuck about any part of any antipedo spiel.

Bonus points: The dick in them penetrative thing AGAIN in one post. They aren't damaged, you nigger, anti-sex normalfags are damaged.

I haven't either.

You don't, I'm great. You're a dumb little faggot. We're totally different, mane.

I have never once had any form of sexual contact with a child. I am merely a pedophile advocating for it to be legal that one pursue such contact.

There are no victims to have sympathy for. Even if I was a practicing pedophile instead of just an advocate, there still would be no victims, only very satisfied children.

Of all the fucking words to use by the way, I'm stealing this.

Society draws all manner of arbitrary lines and carries the baggage of every crusading little normalfag that's part of it to every issue it 'tackles'. It means nothing, and it changes all the time. Someone who lives entirely by the will of society, given enough time, would find themselves on every side of nearly every issue save maybe outright murder. I am an individual, I will come to my own conclusions.

Lol no.

Well I won't be either. What now, normalfag?

I would never hurt a child, nor have I ever hurt a child before.

You realize that's not the AoC everywhere right? Not even in Burgerland, despite what HollyJew would tell you. In fact, it's not 18 in the majority of U.S states. It's also got fucking nothing to do with naked people, ever hear of nudism? There are lots of nudist families with children who practice it, you know. Food for thought, anti.

It might enjoy a good fucking, inability to articulate it aside. Really not a fan of bestiality, but I have a bit of a laugh at you setting us up for this so what the fuck - let's do it. A dog can very feasibly enjoy a walk, associate a walk with X owner behavior and then basically reverse-train their owner to walk them through a responding behavior indicating a desire to be walked. What's to stop this from applying to sex? Also, consider a dog is more often than not far intellectually inferior to a child - now repeat the feminist mantra of 'A child can't consent!' a few times to cleanse your eyes of what I've inflicted upon you here.

Many pedophiles are lots of things. The most consistent one is that they're pedophiles. I've got my eye on myself.

You are avoiding the question.

I don't think you understood what I meant, nothing about fucking was intended.
I don't get it.

That is about many people, not just pedophiles.

You'll have to forgive him, he's a bit of a simpleton. He's well-meaning, though. Really gives it his all, I'd say. Not much to give, mind.

Can the dog enjoy this?

Why 18? Why is sex when under 18 a bad thing? Do you think sex between people over 18 is a bad thing? We must live in very different societies because I do not see all sex under 18 being portrayed as a bad thing.
I actually thought you would say something closer to 14.
What does this mean?

I cringe at these long counter arguments to anti pedo stuff. Of course the original argument is bad, but the counter argument is taking an opposite stance on a ground that shouldnt even exist.
Pedo here. Anti pedo here as well. 99% of humans are dumb as shit. So 99% of pedos are too dumb to handle the responsibility that pedophiles have. Imagine being a good parent, how often does that happen? Well now imagine that applied to sex with kids. 99% of pedos are idiots who do actually harm the kids, which is amplified tenfold by the anti-sex broken mentality that liberals use when telling all kids that theyre broken thinking it will help because MUH EMPATHY.

Child molester != pedophile

Bias or…

I just fucked girls in my class on school when I was 13 and never stopped enjoying them
azn, short, almost flat chest [spoiler]and a benis./[spoiler]
Yes
Where do you live?
Commiefornia, near Disneyland

Do you think people should be allowed to have children?

Well, what a shit definition. No surprise, it's not really that good of a term anyway. It presupposes all manner of things and loses nuance befitting language meant to communicate ideas and not just rile normies. When using your slur, consider that molestation in this case would be an unwanted advance and there is no inherent lack of desire in a child being approached by an adult for contact.

That's the best you've got when I depict a scenario in which the dog is in no way bound or forced? Well of course you're seeing rape then, when you're reading it into everything even if it's not there initially. I don't have it to post, because I'm no fan of any form of rape, but if I posted a .webm of a woman being raped - would that mean all heterosexual sex is now forceful in nature? Of course not. I admonish you, you intellectually dishonest cunt.

Le centrist maymayman, I see.

Uh, no fair fam. He's like, got the moral high ground. I was mean to him on the internet, you see. He's uh…well he's the physical avatar of virtue. D…do you got a problem with that?

Asian lolis are the cutest things alive. You can keep your benis though.

Not that user, but, no. Some people are unfit to have children. I know a girl that can't control her 4 year old son, that can't wipe her own ass without a lot of toilet paper. Her mother wasn't much better.

I support human extinction too, faster humans dissapear from this planet the better.

I could join ISIS or any other terrorist organization and start spreading their biological weapons.

Back to Reddit, edgelord.

Nice illiteracy.

It isn't even a complete sentence, you ignorant data-mining Fed cunt.

I know you just want cuddles, don't you?

This literally gave me chills down my spine. Insane to think that there are people like you out there. Do everyone a favor and kys!

What spine? You don't have a spine, feministcuck.

t. cp connoisseur
t. cp collector
t. cp watcher
t. cp historian
t. pedo

Only pedo is accurate.