How can I summon a demon?

How can I summon a demon?

Other urls found in this thread:

summoningsuccubus.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

give a woman an abortion

In all seriousness, in your current state you can't. You have to know the truth in order to begin to do anything considering witchcraft, and even then, it's not you who summons the demon, it's the demon that has to summon you. You don't need candles or a pentagram, you just have to be stupid enough to actually believe that a lie, knowing that it's a lie, is truth.

The main thought pattern of a demon is this, x=y and y=x. If you don't have this thought pattern then the most that can happen is simple things that many people are already under the control of but don't realize.

In order to do this, you must at first be a Christian, being one with the Father and the Father being one with you, but then a lie must come to tell you that x=y and on top of that you must believe it, which is an unthinkable thing to do for most people. You essentially have to go against all reasonability and cut yourself off from Christ in order to manifest a devil, which will ultimately control you and you will enjoy being miserable, all sorts of unthinkable temptations will come to you and you will have completely submitted to the evil way if this happens

The benefits of witchcraft: intense fleshly pleasure constantly

everyone will love you due to the soothing appearance of the demon

you will virtually be a sex god as the demon can make you absolutely irresistible, women will come flocking to your door and you can essentially just grab them by the tit and they will be head over heels for you

you can use your advantages as being one with a demon to obtains things like money, drugs, or whatever material thing you desire, at the cost of your life

disadvantages:

you will go to hell most likely

you will have no rest

your love will be replaced with lust

you will probably be punished if you don't back away

the advantages I just mentioned aren't promised

you will be miserable because you will love misery

you will be viewed as an enemy to God as you have essentially murdered the image of God at the point that you do this

you will be enlightened with a false enlightenment

it is a dangerous game to play God.

Shit man I didn't want to post this now I'm sad

Deflower a little nigger boys virgin ass then sacrifice him

Become a lawyer.
Get a judge to sign a warrant.
Have the court clerk issue the demon a summons.
Congratulations, you have summoned a demon!

You will need:
A white pantsuit
A pair of sensible pumps
A copy of It Takes A Village
Parks and Recreation: The Complete Series on DVD
A destroyed Blackberry
A framed picture of Eleanor Roosevelt
A defaced picture of Barack Obama
A page of Donald Trump's 2005 tax returns
A tampon soaked in the menstrual blood of a female relative.
A lit lavender candle

Now, slowly recite the incantation "REHTEGOT REGNORTS" 6 times while writing "2020" in the air with the bloody tampon.

Hahahah…..ahhhh, hahah ahh hhhahahha

here
summoningsuccubus.com/
This was on the clear net, If you don't even have the aptitude to inquire and learn you're self I wouldn't suggest this unless you're an indigo child, child

Go to \fringe and learn child, do you're self a favour

call for your mom

Convert to talmudic judaism (all modern judaism) seriously, you have to do this to be accepted, there is a reason why an ugly fucktard like woody allen is legally impregnating his daughter.

Put yoghurt up your ass.

Wait for the kitchen tiles to launch a formal complaint to your subordinate sheep

Can't remember the exact details but there was some banned video on youtube where some dude made a baby demon by injecting his sperm into a chicken egg or something.

I saw that, I'm still confused as to why it was banned

Serious reply !!!

Demon/angel/spirituality other dimensions.

What you choose is what you get. IF thought affects reality Is it conjuration(summoning) or evocation(creating something).

Do the demons exist or do we create them from ourselves?

Just a thought.

>>>/fringe/

There were also other videos about it proving it was fake. It nothing really special really.

Fuck off semite

Demons are essentially just incarnate lies which can become manifest if a born-again Christian doesn't deal with their issues right when it happens

I remember back in the day when I attached myself to one in marriage, I was essentially trapped in my room for several weeks posting nonstop on Facebook really weird blabberings (hence the metal band, Blabbermouth) trying to "illuminate people as God incarnate"

I have done this 3 times and each time I was at risk of judgement, and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm doing it now, but it's a serious business to play God.

Look deep within yourself
You're the demon
RUN!!!!
It's too late
No escape

Board owner,

Hahahahaha.

Fucking semites

Homunculus.
This dude also made infinite electricity by plugging extension cord into itself:^) . Original uploader removed this particular video though

Ignore the previous embed, it's youtube poop, didn't look at title

;^)

Take a massive shit and name it after a demon, then banish it with a flush.

Play doom until John Carmack teleports into your room, and suck him off while he fists you so you can draw a pentagram with the shit/semen mixture.