Is it wrong to still chase teens when you're in your 30s?

is it wrong to still chase teens when you're in your 30s?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4438296/At-age-17-Emmanuel-told-d-marry-me.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

define chase

no, men care about looks, and 3DPD care about money
men have more money in their 30s, and 3DPD have looks in their teens

pick up, hit on, date….fuck!

only if you're the father
only if you're the father and they have done something severely wrong
wrong
wrong

You are biologically programmed to find all fertile females sexually attractive.
Studies show that the older a woman is higher the chances of autism and down sindrome babies.
It's the way God/Mother Nature intended
Old enough to bleed is old enough to breed.

It's not wrong. It's sad.
Why not embrace the sophisticated charms of a slender woman in her 30s?

Use the 'Half your age minus 7" rule

If you're going to fuck grannies, you might as well go fuck the legal ones.

sooooo… if I'm 40, it's okay for me to date girls who are 13 or older?

You're thinking of half your age plus seven with that 'or older' shit. The half your age minus 7 rule is 'or younger'.

no, the rule applies only to goats

Originally "Half your age PLUS 7" meant that you can fuck her if she is half your age plus 7 or older.
In my version you can fuck her if she is half your age minus 7 or older

Since animals can't get emotionally damaged by sex, as long as as you don't cause physical damage bestiality is fine.

wut?

the new french president's wife is twice his age, she was 40 and he was 15 when they started dating.
why can't i do the same ? i want t bone a 15yo qt when im 40 too !

For them it's just instincs. Humans fuck animals a lot more gently than they would in nature. Dogs just stick it in there and use their knot to have his dick stuck until it cums while humans finger the vagina first and use lube to fuck dogs.

In the new "Half your age Minus 7 or older" rule you can!

Well your version is shit. It's 'or younger' in any version that isn't shit.

Part of the math is to convert units. So it goes from if you're 40 in human years you can date a girl who's 13 in dog years, which is about 2 human years.

proof?

I use to chase 18 and 19 years old quite successfully until they started developing feelings and wanted me to meet their friends & family.

Mid to late 20s is where I roam now and I'm 35 currently. At least now after we fuck, we can have remotely intelligent conversations and if I were to meet their friends, it doesn't come across as crass.

thats the kind of details i would prefer not to know tbh

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4438296/At-age-17-Emmanuel-told-d-marry-me.html

Yes.

Thread over.

No. Teens taste way better than women. They smell better too.

you should"ve made it clear from the start, you probably lured them into thinking it was serious which is a total dick move imo.
i was always honest with the girls i'v been with, its only about sex, i can also be friend but that ends there.

At some point, you just become a fucking creep.

Either you're a troll, or you have no concept of boundaries.

Wrongfully assumed my friend. Boundaries from day one.

1. I'm not trolling
2. I have a concept of boundaries

I am simply saying that teens taste very fucking good, much better than women (because they do) and that they smell better (because they do). I am simply making an objective observation.

Not chasing the youngest girl you can reasonably obtain is pure feministcuck behavior.

Someday, the "youngest girl you can reasonably obtain" will be 35 or older

Put that in your pipe and fucking smoke it, then check out Maggie Siff

There is no such thing as a 35 year old girl, there isn't even such a thing as a 25 year old girl. All you've got left past the early 20s is a waste of biological matter you would be a pathetic faggot to want to fuck.

Stop projecting, grannyfucker.

It's fine Op. I am 44 and I am currently fucking a 12 yr old nigger boy

Found the MGTOW? Or something?

I obviously managed to piss somebody off…

Not MGTOW, just not interested in spoiled pussy. Disgusted at the thought of anyone that would be.

Get over yourself, faggot.
The older we get, the more baggage we have to be wiling to accept if we wish to make new relationships.

And, Don't project your inability to dip your dick onto women. They don't owe you shit.

I'm 6'5" and handsome, never will I waste my time with a woman over 25 no matter how old I get. I'd rather be alone or dead. You can accept being a doormat for an old whore with no sexual market value if you want, but I'm going to shit talk you for wanting it.

You're so full of shit, I can smell you over the Internet

It's OK if you date her mom and she gives you permission.

No… I even found my wife that way.

Outside of USA it's normal that couples have larger age gaps and people do not have any problem with it.

My advice is, If she is legal to fuck and you want it then go for it because it's your business and nobody elses.

Only if that number is less than 18.

It's not my fault you had to abandon all of your standards, user. It's not my fault I don't have to abandon mine, either.

I'm a 18-yo going out with a 19-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 19 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. Leave us alone - we're all happy - isn't that all that matters?

No, it is just wrong to catch them and keep them in your cellar.

It just tells other guys where you are mentally.

I'm a Jewish man going out with an Aryan woman. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is genetically pure enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think snow white skin is pretty average for an Aryan woman, though. Fuckin' normies. Leave us alone - we're all happy - isn't that all that matters?

My official policy is that I don't care about age. I flirt with who I find attractive. I'm not into the physical characteristics of children, but teens do turn me on. So for me the typical age range is 14-26. AoC in some states is as low as 14, but in mine it's 17 so I feel fine morally, but technically I am committing a crime.

I'm okay with this.

under rated

your my hero

Teen boobs turn me on.

My your hero?
WTF is that supposed to mean?

This

t. grammar Nazi

saved fam

Disgusting, user. If science can find us no cure for puberty, we should at least provide girls with prompt mastectomies to fix at least a small portion of nature's greatest mistake.

It is not wrong in the slightest if you are trying to find a young bride that has enough fertile years to give you 5+ children with reasonable spacing between them. It is entirely wrong if you just intend to fuck them then throw them away. Go bang some barsluts if all you want is pussy. There's plenty of 18-25 year old sluts out there who fuck way better than a teen.

you have just admitted to being a gay nigger

I like you.

assimilate, faggot

I'm just a simple pedo who wants to make a highly unpleasant surgery a universal process all females undergo so that they're less shit to look at. Is that so wrong? So wrong on multiple levels? Well fuck you and your fat bags, they're gross.

I find it easier to understand that guy that wants to fuck floor tiles than you people. I couldn't assimilate if I wanted to, and I do not want to.

younger makes perfect sense

but im an immortal and dont age

Just bang whoever you want. Society is in its death throes anyway.

The rule is shit anyway, the ideal girl is always 3 years old no matter how old you are.

oh yeah and

seriously want to merc that camwhore "princess" my ass

she's trash bro

That was my first reaction also

Is it wrong to be in your 40's and still chasing preteens?

yes, very

Not at all.

this is Holla Forums, nothing is ever wrong.

ur wrong.

no he's not

Thanks, Jews!

That's hella gay