Jewish Internet Defense Force

Hello users and staff of Holla Forums "Random" board. I represent the Jewish Internet Defense Force. For the past few months you may have notices our intelligence gathering threads (with evidence) regardless of your efforts to thwart them we have datamined a significant enough information to use against the users and staff of this website. As a member of the Jewish Internet Defense Force I have connections with lawyers and politicians in both The United States and Israel as well as the United Arab Emirates. We will make an attempt to have this website investigated and shut down regarding issues of hate speech and inciting racial violence.

I am posting here because I am required by law to make myself transparent. Attempts to contact the staff of this website have all failed.

Thank you, -The JIDF

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you sign me up to get paid to defend Israel? currently I do it for free

Please contact the administration of thejidf.org/ regarding the matter, thanks.

that would be this one.

Keep it up, jew. For the memory of 6 trillion chosen people who perished in ovens.

now you're getting it

pls no i rly like 8ch jews are fine im sry

That 1st webm is such shit, wahhh ahitskin kids get killed, wahh mudslime shacks get blown up! its what they deserve

enemy of my enemy

this line of thinking is how groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda rose to power after US funding and training them to fight a proxy war
although i'm with the Palestinians on this one

seems legit

We have sent emails to the staff of this website via Jim Watkins holdings company Race Queen and NT Technology. They have yet to reach us.
-JIDF

an inferior race being pushed aside for an inferior race. this is a natural process, not something to be lamented.

for a superior race*

Fuuuck now I'm craving a smoke

you know what's up