What state is the most red pilled? Im so fucking tired of Commiefornia, where should I go to be at peace

What state is the most red pilled? Im so fucking tired of Commiefornia, where should I go to be at peace

Based on the map you just posted I'd say Oklahoma or West Virginia.

puerto rico

west virginia a bunch of rednecks who all live off of welfare

North or South Dakota. They are the most homogeneous states in the USA. They have the lowest crime and best economy.

Uhhhhhh…….. Both of the Dakotas have terrible economies, they're in the low 20s and 30s in terms of rank. Ironically, the largest economies in the country generally go Democrat; at least in recent election cycles. The only reason the Dakotas have low crime figures (compared to larger states) is the total lack of urban centers and a small population…

hmm interesting ideas, I have little to no money but I do have a car and a job rn, also I am a neet so im thinking of going to a homeless shelter till I can build my self up

you'll do much better in a liberal town if you want to utilize social outreach stuff like homeless shelters

stfu commie, I live in California the most blue pilled state out there, shit is going to collapse here so fast once minmum wage hits 15/hr its already failing at 12/hr

kansasfag here. Please nuke lawrence and gib our side of kansas city missouriniggers

I think you already know the answer to that.

california, being the (6th or 7th?) largest economy in the world
is not going to fall

I hope the big earthquake that is due in California happens soon.

It's really not.

it'll hobble before it completely falls to communism

not a state you dip

People are only moving there because "dude w33d"

No. They have been moving here for decades. It started in the late 80's and early 90's. They wanted to escape the gang problem and continued to flood in here. The "dude weed" thing is just amplifying this problem unfortunately.

Is North Dakota the place where it's legal to bugger a cow?

Oklahoma is a post industrial wasteland and WV is nothing but meth heads and coal soot. Good fucking luck.

I have been planning of moving out of Arizona. Colorado has been an option because of the weather and environment. I guess making it more right is another reason to possibly live there.

Kentucky is nice. Tennessee is nice so long as you don't go to Memphis. East TN is good enough for Shia. I wouldn't go any further south, nor would I go north in the Midwest. Arkansas has nothing going for it. NC has great parts, especially in Appalchia, but the cities are shit.

There are parts of Texas that are nice, but it's so hit-or-miss.

It won't help. Far too many commiefornia fags are moving in here. We are also being flooded by spics from the south. If you honestly want to move here, head for small mountain towns near the continental divide and enjoy it while you can.

Utah is nice but stay the fuck out of the Salt Lake Valley. It's basically been colonized by California gutter scum and beaners.

Yeah, that part of the state doesn't exist to the rest of us.

not possible

Take away Louisville, Lexington, and Berea College, and the answer is Kentucky. Keep those shitholes in and the answer is in the midwest.

i lol every time i see one of those antifa anarchy retards

re-check the colors, buddy

I know,i'm just saying,they're hillarious to look at.

Wyoming is a nice place.

Syria or Iran

Oklahoma is the most redpilled state period. It is the only state in the union that every county is literally red in the entire union. Even West Virginia has a blue county or 2. Oklahoma is literally all red. I'd choose that one. Plus it isn't as shit poor as West Virginia

KYfag here. College basketball and the city of Louisville are the only reasons why the state isn't a complete shithole.

Actual KYfag here
move to Cincinnati you commie scum

move to NorCal and suceede you faggot, don't fuck up our states.