Dog Head Thread

Share me some good dog head

Other urls found in this thread:

smarmyarmy.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/zoo/

Please consider castrating yourself, and then taking a bath with a toaster.

I would love that

Fuck off, Chong

I hope you get ass cancer and are raped by niggers who rupture your anal tumors.

Superior dog heads.

Sauce

Please post Dog HEADS! Or die.

don't act like i don't know you got all these from halfchan an hour or 2 ago

Pretty cool

There's more pics like this on halfchan? Link?

*Edgelord alert*
*Edgelord alert*
*Edgelord alert*

Do you really think posting gore will make us vomit and cry in the corner like tumblr? Jesus these edgelords think they're so cool just because they desensitized themselves to gore from DocumentingReality or BestGore.

What's so edgy about this thread?

there is no substance to gore, it is only useful for triggering tumblards, which we are not. Go ahead, keep posting but none of us give a shit.

Dug chop

salam alaikum my brother i too kill infidel filthy dog

oh god oh god oh god WHAT THE FUCK

unironically fuck off you sick scum

I thought I was bad but fucking doggos don't deserve that

I hope justice finds them, swiftly and hardly.

that makes me pretty fuckin' sad, user.
i know people who don't have empathy or are just degenerate don't really get too much of an emotive response out of that, and some even like it(probably you)
but it makes me so sad

gb2 tumbrl

kill yourself you mentally ill degenerate shit

The tail is still moving, was this a ruse?

call me a crazy son of a bitch, but i love where this thread is going.

bump

I personally love dogs but anything to get the newfags away.

Don't click this shit nigger:
smarmyarmy.com

Okay, that one actually pissed me off.
Well done, Holla Forums, it's been a while.

IIRC there are more videos of this, do you have them?

that guy deserves to die

ey boss i habe a fracture

It's been posted a lot the last couple months, but yeah the ones where the dog has to be completely subdued are kind of hard for me to finish watching. Especially the whimpering sometimes.

Why are there so many normalfag on Holla Forums lately.

Have you seen the puppy buttplug one?

That's the thing, I'm not. I usually absorb the cancer of this board unfazed, sometimes aroused, but that vid related has made me feel some feels that I haven't felt for quite some time. I feel like a normalfag, like I was when I first stumbled upon this board, all those years ago. It's good to be reminded that I can still feel.

Show me.

I haven't, will you show me?

I never save that kind of shit

>>>/sfg/ Animal thread
It's there

Hmmm?
Just admit it, you're a normalfag. Accept who you are.

You got the wrong person.

But I love dog abuse, just not when they're all tied up and get rammed up the ass by some skinnyfat.

What kind of dog abuse is good dog abuse?

The chinkshit stuff's always fun.

Yeah. But the vids lose their magic after a while. >>7007363 is meh after seeing it posted a thousand times.

God dammit. Why did he have to respond to me and ruin my post perception. You escaped my clutches this time piggu poster, but remember this, I will always be watching.

I never post wojack. Also your Kaguras are grainy.

I hope you die in the worst possible way. With HIV positive niggers and Jews running a train on your bleeding asshole while sandniggers shit down your sliced open throat.

I'm really surprised at how many of you fags haven't seen this stuff already. I mean Heeldog has been a thing for at least a year or two now and iirc that one dude fucking the tied up dog has been around for even longer.

I honestly didn't know about dogtor until that furry pic got posted about a year ago

I am a beginner kagura poster. I haven't reached your level yet. I watch and crop on the phone so they are going to be shittier then ones made on a computer.

It's not even a webm. I hope you can appreciate that.

Yeah, because dogs don't shoot other people, dogs don't sleep with your best friend (usually), dogs don't do drugs, dogs don't steal, dogs don't lie, dogs don't bitch about that girl they saw you hanging out with, dogs don't cheat, dogs aren't niggers or Jews, dogs don't impose taxes on you…Must I fucking go on? Dogs shit on the carpet sometimes and maybe eat your shoes.

they'll steal food from the counter
They will if they smell her on you, they'll wonder what you've been doing

Have fun dying alone. At least Spot will be there nibble on your remains.

I'm not the user you're talking with, but that was easily the most gory video I've seen on this subject. And so much for women being harmless.

Don't be a dick, you know what I mean. A dog won't break into your house and steal your TV or something. And yeah they might not like who you're with, but they don't bring it up and whine whine whine about it to be a cunt.

That's cats, you dubsgetting troglodyte.

Power + privilege. It's not cruelty if the dog has a penis.

No, that's dogs.

Whatever, I don't have time to yell at fucking retards on the internet. I have better things to do, like take a shit.

Explain this, user.

POC can't be racist against whites because racism is power + privilege. POC can only be prejudiced against whites because they have neither power nor privilege over them.

The woman in the video can't be cruel or abusive to a male dog, only mean because patriarchy doesn't care about species.

Are you a female? You are not the most coherent user I've encountered.

Why. Do you want me to be?

how new are you?

Not particularly, I'm just genuinely curious. You can't really tell, these days.

Lol. True

this thread is benis?

Whats wrong with that last guy

My dog tells me he can smell that you came from reddit

just a lil headache don't worry about it