Spy app on iphone to android

whats a good app so that i can monitor my wife's text messages from her iphone using my android? i suspect she's cheating on me…

cucked nigga

Icuck

Im going to be real here. You cant. Not unless its jailbroken which is unlikely. Do you know her passcode? Get her her favorite wine, watch a chick flick, butter her up etc. Get the phone look through it after shes piss drunk. If shes a simple woman then im sure you can get into her accounts. Dont deny the possiblity of multiple accounts. Dont get cucked. |||||||||||||||||||AND good luck

yeah it's called blacked.com

yes i know her passcode. but she deletes text messages. i have acces to her phone when shes asleep. like right now. i already have gps tracking app, but i want to monitor her texts. shes cheated in the past

Fucking bail.
Have you ever cheated on her?

cant bail. long story. kids, custody…etc

She's cheating fam

If you have reason to be suspicious just dump her. You can do better.

If shes cheated in the past and is deleting messages shes totally cheating.

Stop being cucked

If you suspect it, she is.

Trust your gut.

I know you don't want to believe, or think she's capable of it.

But she is.

Women don't know the meaning of loyalty.

Loyalty is a man's trait.

Hetero here, he is right.

Well, OP, might as well tell us about the first time. Greentext that shyt!

what are u still doing there then? wtf is wrong with you?

Fuck dude, start preparing gather material and evidence against her for court. I would recommend bugging her car or means of transportation. You can retrieve deleted data from iPhones but it requires special know how and hardware.

isn't that illegal? i think that would be inadmissible in court.

Not really, there ways around it. I may suggest framing her with a crime, if you don't want to deal with the courts. Nothing too big perhaps possession of narcotics and DUI.

That's how I got rid of my ex wife, the difficult part is getting her into the damn car and making sure the police get her.

She already proved she is not trustworphy.
Why the fuck are still with her then?
If it's for the kids hire a private investigator to take pictures of her with the other guy to get custody of the kids after the divorce.

try fucking up a the turning lights or disconnect the brakes or some shit.

I thought of that too, but investigators around my wood are a little too bright for that to work, hey getting her addicted to crack was the best thing to happen to me. At this point she's just another nameless junkie.

plant drugs in car and fuck up one of the turn lights. steal lisece n registration out of car b4 she leaves. SHE FUCKED BRO!

lmao, nice job cuck