Corrosive sugar water

Why do you drink it?

You're asking the wrong user, I don't

who the fuck still drinks soda?
man the fuck up

And this corrosive is packed in a plastic container leeching all kind of shit into the liquid.

You have to be a subhuman to drink that.

Do I?

I got a pretty sensitive stomach and I suffer from OAS, soda really helps to settle my stomach and keep my food down.

Piss water

keep bending a knee to the HFCS jew

I haven't drank that jewish piss in over a year and don't miss it at all

Barely drink soda, carbonated water is just absolutely disgusting. I guess it's okay if you mix it in with orange juice or some shit.

Why do you guys keep calling him a jew?

It tastes good and its cheap

It also slowly turns you into diabetic fat fuck

I actually want to die, so I think I'm making the right call drinking soda.

if i cared about my health I would've stopped a while ago

Diet. Dr Pepper

It is better than water for me or any other drink. 0 calories at least

But I swear everytime I drink it I have to chug a gallon of water afterwards. It gets me so dehydrated

a bunch of artificial chemicals that replicate sugar water without calories is bad for you. It causes you to gain weight faster. It also causes impotence and diabeetus

I don't you fucking jew

Good thing I'm a KV anyway. My penis is useless to me

Not like I want to live to 90 anyway. My life is shit. If browsing on Holla Forums wasn't any fucking indication

I don't. Not since I embraced /fit/ a couple years ago. Worst thing about it is the acid and dark color fucked my teeth.

It's recommended that you wash it down with some water, tea and coffee fucks up your teeth too.

Coke and whiskey is pretty good
Sprite and gin is also pretty good

The only time I drink soda is kraken and coke. I don't like fizzy drinks.

I'll agree with you there but top shelf bourbon straight on the rocks is better. Mixing is only okay if you can't afford expensive liquor.

I drink nothing but water and occasionally coffee.

Get on my fucking level.

Ah yes, the caffeinated jew

Oh definitely. I almost always drink it straight. I usually mix when I'm at a party or something.

This is your sign that the paranoia's going too far, user.

tea is a white man's drink. Coffee is for faggot liberals and kikes.

Tea is for the fucking weak.

Tea is versatile and tastes good. Requiring caffeine of any sort is for the weak.

what about amphetamines though

Cool with me.

degenerate

How can one post be so wrong?

what about hitler using them tho

enjoy your cancer causing psudo fake suggar

tea has caffeine in it you jew

what did he mean by this?

diet soda uses a weird fake not sugar that causes cancer. its derived as a waste product of a germ bacteria

exactly, degenerate to the max

It's a double negative so he means real

No, you're just a double nigger.

no, i think he was right

You, too, are a double nigger.

All I drink/eat is a flavorless nutrient paste. You'd have to be a dumb ass to still be consuming "food" in 2017.

this is what we call a really bad attempt at satire

nice try "food" cuck.

opiniondiscardedbecauseanimepicture.jpg

i don't.

joke's on you, it's actually

k o r e a n

foreheadslap.gif

ching chong bing bong

the bad korean or the best korean?

best films come from south korea
your opinion has been stored and promptly discarded

>>>Holla Forums

Because it's sugar water

Park Chan-wgook is class.

He still should die in nuclear fire for being a filthy gook.

Check'd.

Isn't that the same actor from Old Boy?

And the same director. Jesus Christ, learn to fucking read, you absolute cunt.

I know it's the same director, I asked if it was the same actor as well.

As someone that lived in South Korea for over a year it's a complete shit hole. Whatever charm it has wears off after a month or two and you'll be eagerly counting the days till the Army moves you to literally any other country.

I heard Syria is nice

It'd be a different flavour of shit if nothing else.

The only pop I give a fuck about is an occasional Sprite. I drink coffee all day everyday and some beer like a goddamn man.

What's it like, being a pathetic drunk?

lau off him, man. Beer is a man's drink. Unless it's Coors or Budweiser

Only weak 'men' need to use drugs.

What's it like like projecting? I drink alcohol responsibly.

This is what the alcohol does to you.

Pic related is my favorite of the piss water tier beer

You sound like you could use a cold one to help you chill, friend

You sick fuck. You should consider drinking PBR

I like PBR too, but Miller seems to be the smoothest in my opinion.

>on my Holla Forums
Fucking reeeeee.

Interesting

Not to be on that tards side of the argument, but it IS a drug. Any mind altering substance is.

I don't disagree with you,it's just that most people tend to group it in a different category because it's more socially accepted,or something.

It's alcohol and is a naturally occurring substance. Drugs are often human made chemicals that come from laboratories, while some are naturally occurring. Alcohol is a result of a natural occurring process while natural drugs like coca plants are grown as plants. This is why alcohol is separated from drugs.

If you think soda is corrosive, go buy a pH testing kit and see how acidic mouthwash is. Then reflect on the fact that you're keeping that in your mouth for a full minute while most people only sip on soda, and don't fucking saturate their teeth with it.

I don't get your logic, m8

but you don't consume it you fucking retard. You consume soda. Get it?

Yes but once it's past your mouth there's no point since it's in the stomach,which is already acidic as all get out.

Teeth can't be saturated. You simply swash the alcohol based mouthwash around the teeth and burn off the decay on the surface. Teeth aren't sponges.

Yea, I agree it tends to not be in the drug category

i drink it, cuz its tasty, but i dont drink 2l every day

The point is that dentists advise against drinking soda because the acidity eats away at enamel.
If you're drinking a substance, you don't keep it in your mouth for extended periods of time, if you're rinsing with mouthwash the minimum amount of time would be 1 minute as per instructions.

So you saturate your teeth with an acidic substance to prevent demineralization caused by acidity, doesn't fucking add up does it?

The alcohol in mouthwash serves a different purpose than keeping your teeth clean. It can't burn off decay, decay is a symptom only present in teeth where the lattice structure of the enamel has weakened to the point of cavitation. Teeth need two things in order to stay strong, an alkaline pH and calcium phosphate delivered through saliva which enamel will absorb, by making your oral biome acidic you cause enamel to leech their minerals into saliva, weakening the lattice structure. Fluoride requires calcium phosphate to exchange ions in enamel, creating fluora-hexapatite, but most people do not have enough calcium phosphate in their saliva for this to be any more effective than simply drinking spring water.

Thanks for the info dentist user

Yeah, it's because of citric acid. Mouth wash doesn't contain citric acid. Also, they say this because people who drink soda typically do it daily.

What I meant was that almost anything you eat is a "mind altering substance".

Acids are acids, it doesn't matter if they're citric, gastric, etc. The change in pH balance makes the difference, and the best way to bring your oral biome back to a neutral pH is to rinse with salt water, since salt water is more alkaline than fresh water.
Rinsing your mouth with black coffee would be less destructive than with mouthwash.

Would semen also work?

Ask your mom if it worked for her.

Buy Mexicoke you fucking pussies and have Coke the way your grandparents had it in a glass bottle with real sugar.

The only liquid I drink is water. Everyone else ITT is a fucking degenerate.

do you even filter it?

Sorry, I don't drink anything from that pic.

jesus doesnt like pedos or fags either but there's tons of that on "your" Holla Forums

go crusade you pussy

Ever had a DrPepper enema? It will change your lives boys

Yes,with my filtersTM from alex jones,of course

I stopped drinking it

it tastes good

so if i would give you cum with sugar, you would drink it?

do you do that with your daughter?

if is tastes good, but I doubt you'd be able to make cum taste good

fuck off

everything tastes good with sugar

triggered

Because my gf started bitching about me having a beer whenever I didn't want water.
I still drink more beer than sugar water

it might have been months since i quit soda, dunno why, its just not the same for me anymore, guess the i became more of a coffee person. might be the caffeine.

Tell the GF its good for bones, just don't over do it, she is probably concerned about you, chicks i have met in life would have gladly smiled if i was drinking cianide, fucking whores.

I've stopped drinking Soda, but i wish to taste them al before i bit farewell, never tasted Dr Pepper, once i do, i can kiss this poison good bye. so i still don't refuse offered coke.

It tastes good. I also try to drink a bottle/glass of pure water every time I have soda. In my mind I'm diluting it down and making it less potent, as well as shortening the time until I can piss it out.

Tastes like cherry cola. And good on you for quitting, that shit is poison. Used to drink like four sodas a day and developed prediabetes. After quitting I lost like 40 pounds and no longer had prediabetes.

No it doesn't. It tastes like a bunch of fermented plumbs doused with carbonated water, exactly like it was meant to taste like.

at my local east indian foods store they sell thumbs up cola, it's produced by coca cola but has real sugar and a Punjabi twist.

Use ALT+0153™ in the future to avoid looking like a ledditor