Sleep Drugs

Has anyone ever been on natural/unnatural sleep enhancers?
I'm scared to try them, but one must sleep. youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=C9TYd3lgsZM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9TYd3lgsZM&t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=C9TYd3lgsZM&t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=C9TYd3lgsZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How bad are your sleep problems?

Well, for one, my eyes hurt.

All drugs are sleep enhancers if you take enough of them.

That's the definition of sleepy.

One must pop a benadryl or two and rest.

I guess I don't really know what questions to ask because I'm not a doctor. Most doctors try to prescribe hypnotics or something that's mostly mental that will help you sleep before they prescribe something that's a central nervous suppressant. But for some people that's the only way.
The most obvious things are really lifestyle, exercising, not looking at a backlit screen before you try to sleep, eating earlier, yadda yadda.

For over the counter stuff benadryl, alcohol and melatonin are pretty good.

I have taken melatonin and it helps but I feel like it put pressures on my ears that lasts for a few days.

That's a joke right?

I'd rather it be natural if possible

Melatonin?

Sorry, my original link had an error.

Never heard of that honestly.

I think it's something your body makes naturally but you can get pills of it at pretty much any pharmacy.
It won't put you out like a sedative. But it can be pretty effective. It works best for me when I take it and then lie down and listen to music in the dark for like 10 minutes and then I'll usually fall asleep a few minutes after that. If I take it while still fucking around on the internet and then an hour goes by before I try to go to sleep it's pretty much useless.
It also makes your dreams more vivid.

Melatonin is good. Also try pic related, it's what I use most of the time. If it isn't enough I take a melatonin.

How accurate is this video that I found

Melatonin helps! Also install some app into PC which reduces blue color(I use flux), and don't use your pc in bed.

That video is pure autism and I couldn't watch more than a few seconds.

I don't like popping benadryl either OP.

I've had great results with drinking Linden tea and adding a splash of warm milk.

Around here they call it Tilo but it goes by Linden also, and Tilia cordata.

How accurate is this? youtube.com/watch?v=C9TYd3lgsZM&t=13s

I'm starting to think this thread was a setup but that video is basically my life.

nigga is that u in the video?

Ur original youtube link would take one to the Edit Page of the video, which only the upper of the vid would have.

That rich artistic chick seems to be correct

How well do you sleep?

like a fucken rock.

so whats you mofo secret? dont give me nun of this sherlock shite, i need asnwers.

If that's you in the vid, can you show us ur tits.

not all women have tits, and not all men have sleep

I have recently started drinking loose leaf teas to help sleep. In the past I've had terrible sleeping patterns and don't like taking sleeping medication. The best combination I have found is Valerian root and Chamomile tea mixed together. I buy bags of the loos leaf instead of pre bagged teas, I find that I get more for my buck and they seem to be more potent and organic. this stuff knocks me out and I do not feel groggy in the morning at all

a lot of weed. im constantly smoking it. I go to sleep high, I wake up high but I still get high again, I'm constantly smoking weed and it makes me tired, stupid and lazy.

also, i would totally slam into that ass.

It's like living life on nigger-mode.

I see you failed to mention melatonin:

But what if she had a husband?

Because I don't take it. I
t can effect how much your body produces on its own if you take to much.

I'll slam him in the ass too, hold the sprinkles.

Do you find this video to be accurate?

Plus melatonin isn't "natural" at least not the ones you buy, its a synthetic replica. There aren't people around the world extracting melatonin from peoples brains to sell

Gross.

Good point. Well taken.

I heard that chloroform is an amazing sleep drug.
It apparently knocks you right out!

Will it have these kind of effects?> youtube.com/watch?v=C9TYd3lgsZM&t=18s

I've taken melatonin and it does work and the dream thing she states is true, but your body builds a tolerance to it very quickly and then you'll need more and more. So far the tea has been the best non addictive method I have found personally.

Interesting. Tea is good choice.

At least the part about dreaming is true, I stopped watching once she started to ramble

Try 1:49

I take remeron aka mirtazapine for anxiety. It puts me right out in an hour or so.

Have you tried melatonin?

yep

Howd it go?

What?

Do you think this is an accurate description of melaton? youtube.com/watch?v=C9TYd3lgsZM

How much water and exercise are you getting in a day? 33Oz for every 100 pounds and if you can, 35 to 40 minutes of vigorous activity (light sweat and increased heart rate). Fapping doesn't count.

Water is good, that's true. How accurate would you say this video on melatonin is?

Have you tried your hand at melatonin?

melatonin is actually good for you.

But are there harmful side effects?
> youtube.com/watch?v=C9TYd3lgsZM

only if u dont show us ur tits.

Hey, what's that kinda lingo?

None that I am aware of.

at first I thought t will hinder my natural melatonin production but no.
stopped taking it for months and sleep quite well

That's a good sign.
How accurate is this video on melatonin?

Weed

I ripped every muscle in my chest junior year of highschool and was up all night in pain, I started taking melatonin it works for about a week then you need to up the dosage a lot then it completely loses affect, it's great for short periods of time has no side effects aside making it hard to wake up also super easy to get off of used it for 6 months and one day I stopped with no issue

indica cannabis works wonders

how do you get weed when it's not medical in my state and I have no friends?

don't bully. The only times I ever got weed was from friends.

I'm starting to think this thread is a fucking bait for YouTube views

Every study on melatonin concludes the exact opposite. It's not possible to build a tolerance to it.

that's funny cause studies I've seen say the complete opposite.
sauce 4 sauce?

Retard, dealers aren't anyone's friends.

no I mean they were friends and gave me weed for free. But those guys are hundreds of miles away now.

If they gave it to you they weren't your dealers. there was no deal involved. unless you gave them courtesy bjs in exchange

OP is a faggot, go ask a doctor.

Melatonin usually works, for me. If you get an hour of sunshine during the day, it metabolizes better.

Alternatively, a few beers usually puts my insomnia to rest.

i thought that the 3rd time the "corrected" link was posted.

i'd hit it tho.

why are u hundreds of miles away now?

Not at school, back home. Move to a place where I know almost no one.

ive never known anyone and ive lived in the same place since forever =[ post tits pls

have a meme instead.

Hard to believe you've never known anyone.
go outside and pinch strangers on the bum, they love it

I fucking love the parodies of this.

you dont need pills just a big guy

try…valerian root, kava kava
or
trazadone, doxylamine succinate/diphenhydramine, benzo's if you're really desperate, or gabapentin can help

i didn't even read OP
gabapentin helps me, it's supposed to help with staying in stage 4 sleep
i take a lot of other narcotics though