White Feminist speaks out about how Hapas are oppressed

A famous white Feminist has spoken out about how White Dad, Asian mom relationships impose patriarchy and racism over their Half Asian offspring.

youtube.com/watch?v=O0uz1ttT4qs

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalhitjobs.wordpress.com/2016/02/19/feminists-want-to-ban-silicon-valleys-sex-robots/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/16/sexbots-why-women-should-panic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I live in a nightmare realm

So this is why Hollywood only promote black race mixing?

Asian Americans are fucking morons. They're a group of people that are better off than us in every regard in our own society, yet they whine and cry about the racist white man oppressing them.

How retarded are you? Asian SJWs are the exception, not the rule.

No almost every Asian I have met has been a whiney social justice faggot. I'm sorry you like anime

this
So fucking sick of weebs.

Asian here, it depends on where they are raised.
Of course they are going to be like their surroundings if they grow up on the west coast with libtards everywhere.

That's a trigger word here. It's all in the genetics, or so I'm told.

The genetics are the reason that the asians differ based on surroundings. As a people they are extremely conforming to societal expectations which is why if they're in California they'll be a whiny degenerate and if they're in Japan they'll kill themselves with working just to be accepted as a good salaryman.

I've been to the west coast, almost every aspect of life there is packed full of social justice propaganda.
How are they supposed to grow up unpozzed if they have been lied to all their lives?

It also doesn't help that chinks are the most drone-like out of all Asians.

What's the point of this post? All gooks go into the oven with the rest of the subhuman vermin.

They're mutts.

Surely if white feminists are on their side, then they must be worth saving …

My heart grows harder every day.

look at how thin and weak that cunt is, she doesn't even look like she could survive childbirthing

I'm real fucking sick of white women falling for jewry so hook, line, and sinker, and always climbing up on a goddamn soapbox to brag about it. Fuck. The people that listen to them (Americanized nonwhites, numales) are almost as bad.

Probably a diet low on fat and protein. Their brains are atrophied.

She doesn't look very white to me.

No, they are not. You're confusing Asian American with Asian immigrant. I'm talking about those born and raised here, the ones fully integrated.

Yeah, there are definitely exceptions, but for the most part, they're just like everyone else. Brainwashed by Jews and full believers of the "white man = evil, brown man = good" narrative.

We predicted this years ago. Their new target are virtual reality waifus, female sex androids and other methods for men to receive their pleasures.

1. politicalhitjobs.wordpress.com/2016/02/19/feminists-want-to-ban-silicon-valleys-sex-robots/

2. breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/16/sexbots-why-women-should-panic/

They're pretty much fighting for survival at this point since they are about to lose their only reason for their existence: le vagina.

We are not far away from manufacturing synthetic wombs. Along with techniques like CRISPR/CAS9 we will be able to produce super humans with all kinds of resistances and augmented skills; this will be the white supremacist army we all dream about.

This will be the final death blow to wimminz and they know it.

No.

First part probably true, second part I'm not so sure about. In their culture, brown skin is often not good. Some Chinese girls even use umbrellas everywhere to prevent it from browning. Brown skin to them is associated with working in a field all day, or being working-class.

Also, many Asian girls fall for white American guys, if only because of how little they respect their own men, especially in China. Male-female relations in China is a perfect example of why to completely reject all forms of communism or social marxism.

What a sad, sad world this has become. I'm sorry, but the good feelings that come from sticking it to women are outweighed by the bad feelings that come from the idea that artificial wombs might be a necessity someday.

Can we just please have nuclear annihilation soon?

Hapa here, the worst thing to me is a self hating white or self hating Asian who believe Jewish propaganda.
Nobody is fucking "oppressed" anymore in the US, or even was to begin with. All these faggots crying about muh oppression need to read up on the regimes that created socjus utopias in Asia. Getting your head bashed in cause some commie fuck wants to remake the world is oppression.
Whites bend over backwards to accommodate everyone and it's just sad, the look on a fully cucked white mans face is one of the most depressing things you can see in your life.

your dubs won't save you from the flames gook

Those beady rat eyes set off my Jew detector. Am I off base?

She's right for the wrong reasons. Asian mom/White dad relationships usually involve a domineering tiger mom and a beta white man, typically a weeb. The Asian mother rejects Asian men- and by extension, her Asian son- while the white father is only with the Asian mother due to his inability to get a white woman. Asian father/White mother couplings usually don't involve this dynamic, and produce healthier sons and daughters.

at least they realised that they just count as asian

No they don't, we don't fucking want your half-breed bastard freaks.

They are simply upset about competition for resources and are predictably trying to use shame to change male behavior and enforce marriage and provision of women far beyond prime healthy breeding age (30+).

Asians are the new white women. Deal with it, feminist whore.

women are not competing for resources you retards who think women will ever have a hard time finding a dick before they hit 40 are retarded. Everything you guys posts is always some sort of revenge fantasy that reminds me of running away as a teenager. They are going to miss me when I am gone and be so super sorry!!!!

no, kill yourself you defeatist

stop giving these whores attention, and stop giving them views so they can get more shekels

Females should not be allowed to have rights. Muslims are correct on this point.

They improve you. Maybe one day your labour won't be worth less than 500 dollars per yearr

Nice try kike.

Where is Ben Garrison's original version?

I'm out of the loop, whats a Hapa and why should i care?

white guy here, show cucks no mercy gookbro.

Half white and half asian more often then not white father and asian mother.

Remind us why the fuck we should care what this cunt rag has to say?

It's most certainly not.

It.

Looks like a fiverr gig

UNDERSTAND race mixing

Black + white = if son (black physicality) they might be desirable
Black + white = if daughter (A.American girls are considered ugly globally) thus daughter will be undesirable

EAST ASIAN + white = if son (asians are short) thus son will be short subsequently undesirable, even if they look white they are now permanently manlet white
EAST ASIAN + white = if daughter, then desirable, also seems to be hornier than the average asian? should look into it, almost every hapa girls were horny sluts E.Rodger's sister included.

what happens when you cross a mulatto male with a hapa female? The child would be 50% white genetically

Probably get arabs out of something like that.

No wait. The more mixed, the closer they are to being jews. Throw some semitic genes in there and you'll have a jew.

I find that difficult to believe. Jews are more extremely distant from Africans than either Asians or Europeans, with consideration to skeletal structure and physicality. They also lack Asians and Europeans spatial intelligence. Jews seem to belong to a class of their own.

White Feminist Speaks Out Against Race Mixing

That's how you do a headline.

Actually we should be able to find the answer there. They even have a sizable population of nips

They're what you get when you have a hodgepodge of races that then practise controlled eugenics for thousands of years. They stabilized and maintain their impurity.

I'll say.
White and black people think i'm mexican.
Mexicans and asians think i'm white.
Only nice thing about this identity purgatory is I get to trigger brown people by preaching european superiority and suffer no consequences.

Well of course. Have you met an Asian mother?

i have a confession to make Holla Forums, i have hapas cousins (jap/german mix)

i'm not going to purge them in the rahowa, nor will i side with race over family

Asian Americans do not reflect how based actual Asians are.

Of course, they have given up Asian culture in an attempt to fit in.

Instead of assimilating to white culture, they assimilate to Jewish degenerate pop culture, the lowest common denominator of all cultures, whose sole purpose is to restrict intelligent and critical thinking so as to hasten the New World Order

TL;DR Asian Americans are Asians racially but not culturally.

Your dubs speak truth, but your path makes you a fool.

Is it wrong to want these horrible women to be raped and killed by those rapefugees they admire?

That's why asians in asia are doing too

The kid will most likely still look like a dindu, even at 1/4.

YOU FUCKING RETARDS REALIZE THAT IS JUST ONE OF THOSE PAID MODELS TO RECITE TEXT FROM A SCREEN, RIGHT?

gooks are low IQ subhumans, no matter how much they fake their national tests. Just see any gook take immigrant, they always fall prey faster to the jewish propaganda than a nigger monkey.

At least we have company on an internet forum we secretly browse.

I'm a hapa at 5'8" but still managed to pull a 8/10 5'4" blonde white woman who loves me. (virgin too.)

And my sister got her first boyfriend at 19.

Holla Forums is grating with all these white niggers sometimes.

Find them some Italians to get the Ultimate axis child