Should I end it Holla Forums?

Should I just end it now

she's testing you just say ok and go with it and everything will be fine

kill her and kill yourself

You must be a broke nigger..Money is what those pussy packing leeches want

How and why?

What kind of shitty question is that? Of course you got friendzoned acting like that. You showed weakness by asking that. Be a man, make a stronger move. Next time instead of asking some stupid shit like that, try to get her to do something with you. Then when you get a chance make a real, physical move that shows you want her.

she's testing you as in seeing if you're willing to just be friends with her. It sounds weird but you have to take notice of the word "friend" in "girlfriend"

I've tried to get her to go out to eat somewhere and go do other shit but she's a shy person all she wants to stay inside and take naps. I can't get her to go anywhere, this isn't some dumb roastie that I can "flex my alpha muscles" at.

Dont do this OP the best possible move you can make right now is rejecting that status quo or else you will dig yourself deeper ibto friendzone.
Tell her that as a brother is not like you want your relationship to be. Tell her it's all or nothing. Cut contact with her if she doesn't accept your terms.
This is your best chance. Worst case scenario is nothing. Best case is gf. If you do anything else you stay in friendzone forever.

The only problem with that is that she lives right next to me. I hang out with her actual brother and it'd just be awkward cause she's always around too.

You can just stop messaging her and limit your social interactions to hellos and goodbyes.

OP you have nothing to lose I think I can get you layed..

Text her "Well if can we have nutural sex? I would really like if you helped me out… I have not got some in forever plus it can play out as a brother sister role play :P"

If she says no it means your ugly. Post reply here.

Maybe I will.

She definitely wouldn't like that. I already know I'm ugly plus she said she'd never have sex until she's like 24 or something.

That is funny.

Fucking double down on her OP, casually refer to her as your imouto here and there and be overly protective of her.

Go rape her

Funny?

I'm not a weeb though.

But she is, and that's all that matters.

Do weeb girls actually like that?
Being called little sister in Nip language?

Yeah man, they fucking love that shit.

It'd be kind of weird since I've watched only a little bit of anime.

Smoke some weed.

Nah man, it's fine. Also ask her again if she sees you as a brother, afterwards casually ask her to watch Oreimo with you.

I can't spare the money.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what Oreimo is.

I'll try it anyways.

That's even better.

Keep at it and you'll be able to make her call you "onii-chan" in no time.

Killing yourself over some bitch is the ultimate cuckoldry.

Quit relying on women for happiness. There's shitloads more to life than chasing strange, friend.

Take it to R9K user, bye

you fucked it

how about stop trying to get with her, she's a NEET weaboo with severe autism.

Why give her an out? You should have just kissed her.