I am a living r9k

my friend was turning on a girl through shit-talking ,while i was building a house on minecraft. why am i ok with this. pic related, its the house i built.

you have a memory and a fuckin' awesome house
what does he have? a braindead girl?
fuck him Holla Forumsro, defriend him

invme2theserver

minecraft>friends and pussy

Why is the grass so brightly coloured green?

it's always greener on the other side, user

texture pack

OP
get the fuck in here dude
>>>Holla Forums12457571

You forgot to get rid of your name, "L a i n"

that house is p cool tbqhwy fam

your house is shit and you didn't get laid

everyone's
name was lain for a day or so

Oh. It looks like the alpha grass.

It needs more lava.

Minecraft beta 1.7.3 is the best version.

Proof?

I'm not him but can confirm that names were Lain

go back to 4chan, you aren't one of us

I just don't use Holla Forums often

cool house you have there, haven't played minecraft in a long time but I remember I made an awesome life size cathedral, should have taken pics

Thank you. I made it six years ago. I just can't get into the newer versions of Mincraft.

I autismed all over minecraft once and built a shitty stack machine.

Beta was always the best. I quit a little after the game finally released. The more minecraft updates gets the more disinterested I am.

It takes less than a minute for the 1.4.7 tekkit modpack to load.
It takes upwards of 2 minutes for a current version modpack to load with as many mods as 1.4.7 tekkit, with unexplained FPS stuttering and requiring frequent restarts due to the VM exhausting available memory.

Shit talking? Was he talking shit about you?

That can literally be caused by one poorly written utility mod.

Everyone and their mother writes their own library mod for their actual mod, because they take one look at someone else's library mod and say "this is stupid I'm gonna make one the way I want", so now even if you only have 10 mods, you actually have closer to 20 or more mods because each one requires a different lib mod. Most of the classic mods are either dead or have changed entirely for the worse, and with the incremental decrease in performance there is really no benefits to playing newer versions.

It's actually amazing how much worse Forge made mods in general, despite fixing the incompatibility shit.

Oh for fuck's sake, you'd think with M$ at the helm they'd do better than sit on it with their collective lard asses like Byotch did.

So I'm guessing 1.7.10 is STILL the "definitive" version of the game then? The one with the most mods available?

More uh,minecraft lewds if you got em

Yeah. 1.7.10 is basically the final version of minecraft. If you want a fresh experience with new shit and easy/performant mods look into minetest. It can be made very complete very easily.

chad may get the girl today,
but you're building a home.

bitches love homes.

i'd rather watch a wall

1.7.10 is the last, most stable version version, with the most mods. 1.6.4 had pretty good variety of mods too but a lot of them didn't update to 1.7.10

I'd rather go back to 1.4.7 though because it wasn't such a sluggish piece of shit.