German man who shouted at Iranian Munich Shooter to be PROSECUTED

GERMANY YES

Any resistance to the breeding program will be dealt with severely.
archive.is/mMIvq

youtu.be/WeHQ2P25R8o
At 1:15 he almost gets shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5gzMO
img.welt.de/img/politik/crop147716982/4329737474-ci3x2l-w540/Pegida-in-Dresden.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=KaufX5jwOmc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Russia
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/23/an-alleged-sexual-assault-fuels-rumors-that-turn-an-idaho-town-against-muslim-refugees/
youtube.com/watch?v=qEcOsAOC0H4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vexatious_litigation
youtube.com/user/freiepropaganda/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=HwStH5yfveY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And? Will he go to jail?
Arent these tiresome bullshit threads a little bland at this point, kid?
>>>/k/
>>>Holla Forums
Where ever you German haters love to jerk each other off.

actual news headline: government jails guy who is angrily yelling at man who is killing people

ayyy lmao

Fuck off, Kike

Germany's situation brings me nothing but sadness.

Good to see Germany is getting rid of the real problem.

Am I the kike? This thread is utter bullshit in every sense. More people are prosecuted in the US everyday. What matters most is whether people go to jail wrongly.
NRW is the California/KikeYork of Germany. This shit was bound to happen.

You know what bothers me about this shit thread? Thousand of Nationalistic Germans marched in Berlin just a week ago, and the thread was shilled by lolberg half breed subhumans.
Every little leftist nuisance that happens in Germany somehow negates every other thing people do here.
Why dont you fuck off, subhuman?

Glad that man is getting what's coming to him tbh.
Watching that video, his comments are filled with Nazi-like remarks and it's just hateful what he's saying.

anglo harris lovers get out

Is this sarcasm?

Stop LARPing, Kike. This man is being jailed for insulting a shtt-skin in his own country, but somehow that isn't important? That isn't being jailed wrongly?

Your time is coming, Jude

But he isnt jailed yet you retarded subhuman half breed.
Prosecution > Court > Jail or Free
You are not fooling anyone here, you subhuman fuck.
archive.is/5gzMO
Everyone is onto you now.

Fucking braindead retards keep bumping bullshit.

Germany is a real life 1984 thanks for the liberation allies!!

|
|>
|

Thats nice to here. Next time sage a shit thread with these tasty facts though.

Aw, you god rejected yid. You really think you would fit in. Just like a spre fucking thumb when I saw your kind earlier today in Deutsch/pol/.

People need to know. You can't keep silent while all of your neighbors disappear in the night.

People know. Germany is in Europe, and words spread quick over here. Even then, do you care about every little nuisance in California?
No. Of course no. When this shit happens in non cucked parts of Germany you will see some "concern". Otherwise, everything is just like in your ZOG country. Not to mention that we know damn well these kind of bs threads are for demoralization, not for information.

He shouldn't have to go to court for yelling at someone that is firing a rifle into a crowd of people, wtf kind of shilling is this

Where da stasi at

No they don't almost all of these stories get memory holed as soon as they happen

He won't get jail time, relax.

Bull fucking shit you nigger people do years for holocaust denial or criticizing the goverment

hahahaha holy fuck, what is wrong with the krauts these days? between sucking mohammed's dick and taking it in the ass from schlomo they somehow still have time to fuck over their own people

California of Germany. Do you defend Californians for creating the condition of their shithole?
One can argue that the good folk of West Germany didnt have a choice under "white brother" anti nazi education, even then, most of you fucks dont consider that an excuse judging from other threads like this.
Fuck off.

Because most of the time they dont actually end up in jail.
If they want to get you they do it like they did Ursula, the lady who busted the Holohoax myth.

No news, nothing. Shes in a Hamburger Jail I think.

Holohoax denial is slippery. It depends on the judge.
People literally tried to rip Joachim Cuckoo apart just last month. And the gallows for Merkel earlier this year.
Shut your fucking trap defeatist shills.

Probably has everything you do with they American occupation you gigantic cocksucker

You still don't get it, do you,schlomo?
A
GERMAN
man is
BEING PROSECUTED
for
YELLING INSULTS
at a
MUSLIM MAN
SHOOTING PEOPLE
IN A COUNTRY WHERE DENYING THE HOLOCAUST OR CRITICIZING THE GOVERNMENT CAN GET YOU YEARS OF JAIL TIME.
Do I make myself perfectly clear, rabbi?

Yes

butthurt wiener schnitzel detected

"Hahahaha the krauts are such fucking chucks holy shit lololololol"
"Oy vey, Jerry's being a nutzi again! betta come and (((liberate))) them!"
t. der ewige anglo

Not a german but the burgers are fucking everything up. 60% buddy don't ever forget spic

Wew
img.welt.de/img/politik/crop147716982/4329737474-ci3x2l-w540/Pegida-in-Dresden.jpg

Vid is for Joachim Cuckold.

HURR DURR IM A RETARD
Go take care of your Cali and New York and Chicago first, retard.

Nice (1), spastic retard
>>>/k/

Did you bring your subhuman lolbergs over too, kids?

;^)

Are you a faggot?

t. Burger

D&C getting thick in here.

good work.

He's only prosecuted, that's all. These cases happen on a daily basis and almost no one is actually jailed.

top kek m80, as if it isn't Merkel and the whole posse of cucked european politicians that are fucking things up

When was the last time the anglo even touched a politician?

Are you a subhuman retard?
Probably are.

You're a kike. Somebody get the zyklon

Stop fucking bumping these freech /k/ subhuman fucks.

Wait what? Why?
This doesn't make any sense

bad bait

REVOLT GERMANY

This can't be real, can it? How the hell can I still be surprised at this point? What in god's name?

Bumpity bump bump, kike :^)

I wouldn't call it bad, it's a daily occurence. Don't' you burgers have jury duty? Same stuff, sometimes the government annoys you, deal with it.

Ok, what have Amerilards done for the thousands prosecuted and JAILED in Cali, New York and Chicago, who were convicted with Hate Speech?

but there is nothing to D&C, we all know the current (((German government and media))) will target people for speaking their mind, and reminding the few germans on this board about this just keeps them motivated. Look at 765406, he mad as fuck

Fucked your mom

Source?

I think I've seen this before, must be a re-run.

Everyone is motivated already, stop with the fucking demoralization.
This is why Germans fucking DESPISE you. Go learn from Alerta Judiata and Gex on how to motivate people, not flinging over sensationalized bullshit.

Nice respone.

Are you talking about your spastic retard "friends" who created these threads?

sticking up for a German man who is wrongly being prosecuted by the kike-occupied german government isn't anti-german

I think I've seen this before, must be a re-run of a re-run :^)

LOL

Get recked, Mordecai.

Filter and ignore that fucking kike. Stop engaging with him.

My greatest joy is fucking with kikes, user.

"libel"

Sometimes i try to imagine how is the manipulation propaganda within of germany, if even Brazil have hardcore propagadna to show trump like monster because the country try to copy the CNN and mainstream corrupt american propaganda and journalism, imagine how the media within of jewified Germany works, imagine the level of sickness within of Germany.

The difference is that the media of our country don't have a political party, nobody believes in the media and don't believe in the politics, we hate
leftists
now
And they are autist
in leftist
media trying to pretend that the people are like them, seriously, because of american influence we have retards who pretend that is smart in the media and talk like retards who increased even more crime here, they literal copy the american narrative in a third world full of crimes (I'm poor) because they want to copy the official libtard american propaganda, the crimes increased, the retards of leftard media

Leftism in a country full of money and things only destroy the country, but in a third world country turn this a hell, worse is the corrupt

It's true that poor people in america are people who have 30$ for hour? Because here poor people are people who have 3$ for hour. Pay big taxes, have leftards who defend criminals, try to copy the american retard official propaganda of Hillary, is bizarre, but i imagine that in germany the level of mental damage, brain damage, manipulation, try to guilt, manipulate, is incredible worse since they will be called hitler all the time and kikes will exploit germans and leftards will exploit this strategy too and have America, merkel, imagine how germany
could be a hell.

Last post.

This is the demo that took place last week. Thats for you "hwhite brothers".
youtube.com/watch?v=KaufX5jwOmc

archive.is/5gzMO
The thread where you fucks show your face.

That shit happens everyday everywhere.
You arent sticking up to him and you know it. You are trying to push Germany into Sweden's position despite all that we do.

You are a fucking dense retard.
This will only make us all hate you. Go dox some SPD and CDU cunts. Not these bullshit people know happen-

Nice VPN, is this what subhuman NEETs spend money on?

this.

HEY FAGGOT:
germany a shit

David Scholl right?

I'm talking about you, spastic retard.

Fuck off. Filter'd.

Oh
>>>/k/
>>>/freech/
>>>Holla Forums
Or are you going to pretend we "appreciate" your "support"?

minimum wage in America is $7.25 an hour

jobs that pay that are intended for students or niggers

Stop telling us the boards you post on, Schlomo. We already know.

You're just making more people willing to join a group that goes around murdering you.

Everyday a real Holocaust becomes more justifiable

I WANT OFF THIS WILD RIDE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok
When is NiggerBama going to get shot?

I'm sorry user, that's Holla Forums.
The Americans just want to magnify the issues in Europe because then they can feel better about being the Jewish nation of operation and the root of all evil.

And the Americans outnumber us Europeans on Holla Forums.

In the end they will suffer the most for not having seen their own impending doom.

"Fucking with" a shill is like hitting a masochist. You're just giving him what he wants.

Minimum wage in most of the country is $7. Depending on where you live and how many people you are supporting, $30/hr will put you in the middle or lower class. Middle class if you live alone somewhere sensible, lower class if you live someplace stupid like SF or NYC or if you have too many kids or a spouse that doesn't work.

Have a bump for your sage, friendo :^)

Nah. A shill needs his shilling to go smoothly and unchallenged. The last thing a shill wants is somebody fucking with them and their narrative.

I get it now.

We're all in this together, faggot. Any bongs and burgers that can't see their nations for what they are and have been (tools of jewry) is a non-Aryan.

It was never unjustified. Judaism emerged as a monotheistic religion with a story of slander against ancient Egyptians. They've deserved to be wiped out since the very beginning.

It doesn't stop until you're swinging from a lamp post next your mudslime pets, kike. A light will be shined on this story and it'll bring you one step closer to a real holocaust.

Wake up already goddamn

That's not at all what I said.
But good job moshie

PROSECUTED =/= JAILED

american retards, I swear to god

Forgot your sage?

Shills aim to disrupt the conversation. If they are ignored, they are impotent.

They are training the German populace to be submissive. They brutally hammer down any nail that sticks out. This guy caught some degree of mainstream attention, so they are now making an example out of him to make sure other Germans aren't inspired by him to grow a spine.

At this point I find it hard to have sympathy for the Germans. They may as well be Swedes. If they don't care about the preservation of their own people and way of life, why should I?

I hope only that their destruction serves as a wakeup call for all Europeans who are not yet so pozzed.

Saged because I posted off-topic, and yeah I did.
Doesn't really matter though, sage does nothing on Holla Forums

I just use it as a courtesy, like it was intended

Also, amerikikes have more mudblood than fucking Russians, this shouldnt be surprising.

This is why this happens right you piece of shit?
Keep filtering me. Make my JOB easier :^)

Oh look. At least I hold the line long enough.
The subhuman 60% "hwhite" finally does it job now.

frivolous prosecution is a crime in and of itself. A mark of true tyranny, and one of the massive problems with the state of western law (charge someone with 50 crimes and they plea bargain to get out of spending 2 decades in court)

Yeah, I did

sorry germanbro

Tell me the last time amershit subhumans even TOUCHED a career politician. Come on.
Joachim Cuckoo was about to be ripped apart like that fat fuck on Game of Thrones.
Where is your Volkszorn?

Hahahahahaha

Did you forget to take your meds this morning?

Nobody's denying that European countries are in a heap of trouble, with tyranny being the least of our problems.

The problem is when Americans act like their county is any better, when in fact it's far worse off.

Some of them. This one aims to shut it completely. And is doing about the worst job possible lel

Why are you typing out your note for yourself, pedro?

Pretty much this.

They prosecute for news headlines and don't report on the outcome.
Happens to all opposition forces just to add it to the next slander article or to scare people.

Sage because this thread reeks of D&C.

They won't wake up. The only thing that can save the German people is if NATO is dissolved and Putin annexes the entire region. They cannot save themselves, they simply lack the will.

Protip, when you deal with retards and shills, keep pressing the fact and the obvious giveaways untill they break.
For example:

Very typical of this kind of thread.
They complain about D&C, yet look at this shit.

And the usual Jewtin cocksucking session. Completely ignoring the fact that Russia has more Muslim than fucking Albania.

It's the first step to being jailed. Plus it's a waste of time and money for the defendant.

America is best waifu. Prove me wrong.

You can't

Dissolving NATO and removing the occupying US forces from Germany would be a good step to uncuck the region, yes.

Wrong. My waifu is best waifu.

Heintje Hemelaar bespot uw mislukking.

your waifu a shit

Look at this shill and laugh

It would at least force them to take responsibility for their own defense. In the best case scenario, that would cause them to wake up and grow up.

However I suspect they are too far gone, and if NATO were dissolved they wouldn't take responsibility for their own defense. They'll likely sooner go defenseless. Either by Arab or Russian, one way or another the Germans will be conquered again.

A VPN spastic retard. How sad.

What the fuck do you know Amerifag? Probably don't even has a passport and never been anywhere in your bullshit life but Disneyland with your mommy.

Keep letting Jew media shape your peasant mind. Oh vey after an MRI we see that your grey matter is now in the shape of a menorah hahahaha.

That's why Germanbro is going ham in this thread, it's always the Americans insulting western Europeans, when we say anything back it's suddenly "D&C" or "shilling".

Exactly like user said here; we have problems, as do you.

But we're doing things about it, the people are angry, restless and violent, the EU census from a few months ago showed that

(You)

It isn't WWII anymore, we don't have a vast intelligence network dedicated to undermining German morale. The majority of us on 8ch don't even leave Brit/pol/.

Though we all know you're not really Germans, don't we?

No matter what america does everyone else in the western world will bitch and complain about it.

Sounds overly optimistic. I can't think of any reason the Russians could possibly want it. Sure they have a rich and vibrant history, but the land and the people? Where is the value?

Oh, we fucking see it. Maybe some of these guys go hard on Europeans because they want to get you enraged enough to do something to resist it. Maybe it's because Europe is the fallback and it's fucking depressing as hell to know that when North America falls to the dark hordes, we'll have nowhere to go.

No, it would allow them to undo themselves of your actions, everything Germany is today, it is because your country is completely infiltrated and dripping with kikes, there's no point denying it, anybody who has lurked Holla Forums for more than a week knows that to be true.

That's because you're responsible for the conditions that led to the current ones, whatever happens in the future is therefore always, originally, the American government and army's fault.

lol your globalisation project is dead

Fucking hell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Russia
Religion ALONE. Probably more shitskins than Turkey.

The pathetic kikes trying to hide the story in this thread are absolutely revolting. If such an injustice happened in my country I would be pleased if it was brought to attention everywhere, so people could see the traitors that are in the government. Stop pretending to be German you fucking kikes. If I didn't read about this here, I wouldn't even know this was happening.

Russia would no doubt do a better job in the Middle East than the US has.

And the only way to stop the whining is for the US to adopt an isolationist foreign policy instead of playing world policeman. After people realize bitching doesn't help they'll stop.

Why don't you blame me for original sin while you are at. That's not an argument, that's a half hearted browbeating comment.

Ok
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/23/an-alleged-sexual-assault-fuels-rumors-that-turn-an-idaho-town-against-muslim-refugees/
When will this mudshit receive justice? REAL justice?

lel

Trying to suppress a story about injustice in Germany while simultaneously trying to demoralize Americans.

Your plan would be clever if you weren't so incompetent

The US adopting an isolationist strategy is essential. For what possible reason are we obstructing Russia? If they want to kill kebab to secure oil routes, I say let them! If they are profiting off the region, that gives them a financial incentive to maintain order. Fuck the "western values and freedom" that America tries to impose. Those values were invented by Europeans, kebab have no respect for them, and never will.

That'd be nice, but I don't think Russia is in the business of charity. I don't think they'll save the UK from the kikes out of some sense of altruism, they would want something out of the deal.

You're obviously having difficulty following the flow of this conversation

Are you British? When is brexit actually happening? I know the vote succeeded but doesn't the government first have to vote or something like that

Being prosecuted doesn't mean a damn thing, he'll be brought to court and the judge will set him free because the prosecutors don't have a leg to stand on.

You can't seriously consider yourself a Holla Forumsack without blaming AMERICA as the international right arm of the Jew that it is.

You'd have a point if this thread wasn't literally made to create a "Germany YES!" meme and demoralize Germans with it

:^)

Hello Spergkraut, busy being mentally ill again?

Who says i'm not blaming america? I'm laughing at the pot calling the kettle a nigger. Everyone talks shit about america despite the fact its' one of the youngest nations out there and other nations have set the foundation for all this shit. Everything that the burgers have started was only due to the legwork and foundation already being set up due to other kosher nations.

Yeah, because I'm sure Germans here have an all-time high morale. Fuck you. This is not your safe space, I don't fucking care if you feel oppressed by two words on an imageboard.

WE ARE AT WAR

It's not time for sugarcoating our words anymore, user. EAT SHIT

The problem isn't "talking about problems", it's "haha gemrnay have problems i am american strong!"

This entire thing only started because I thought you were the pot calling the kettle a blackneck, I'm quite used to American chestthumping about being some sort of virtuous, nationalistic society free of problems, so I suppose I jumped the gun.

And yes, I am also certainly not proud of my Netherlands starting the kosher imperial capitalist degeneracy.

I'm not a German, I don't have to be one to see that your chest-thumping and demoralization don't fucking help anyone.

but I thought shitskins couldn't be racist, where's Trotsky when I need him to clarify the meaning of his made up word?

but yeah, that's going to be their new strategy from now on, I've even seen people call the mudshits who killed the priest in france "right-wingers"

They have no shame. None whatsoever.

And California is the Germany of America. Let that sink in

Where's the Sweden of America? Washington maybe?

Then is New York the Israel of America? Is San Francisco the fucking depths of degenerate hell of America?

Sweden and Germany are pretty much neck and neck at this point. Germany has closed the gap in the last year or so

He seems garbage to be honest literally a white old thug fuck, perhaps jail is truly his place

San Francisco.
In America, Sweden is inside Germany.

nice try faggot. Fuck off back to cuckchan

To be honest, so have California and Washington. The growth in Seattle is unadulterated pozz.

honestly, any major city in the US is pozzed to hell and back

SLS?

Yep cities are pretty much gone at this point, unless you are rich and can afford to live in the "white only " area

SLC*

I don't understand, what is the official cage?

*charge

>>>/out/

"In German law, there is no distinction between libel and slander. German defamation lawsuits are increasing.[68] The relevant offences of Germany's Criminal Code are §90 (Denigration of the President of State), §90a (Denigration of the State and its Symbols), §90b (Unconstitutional denigration of the Organs of the Constitution), §185 ("insult"), §186 (Defamation of character), §187 (Defamation with deliberate untruths), §188 (Political defamation with increased penalties for offending against paras 186 and 187), §189 (Denigration of a deceased person), §192 ("insult" with true statements). Other sections relevant to prosecution of these offences are §190 (Criminal conviction as proof of truth), §193 (No defamation in the pursuit of rightful interests), §194 (The Application for a criminal prosecution under these paragraphs), §199 (Mutual insult allowed to be left unpunished), and §200 (Method of proclamation). Paragraph 188 has been criticized[by whom?] for allowing certain public figures additional protection against criticism."

Fascism never left eh, it just stopped BEIG geared to benefit the people

The madness only gets worse in Eurabia…how much longer before people can stop pretending to smile and snap?

The Germans have always been totalitarian at heart. The flavor of their politics may change, but it's fundamental nature never does. Being control freaks is in their blood.

Fascism is by definition an ideology designed around the betterment and greatness of ones own nation/in-group. If it ceases to do this, then it is no longer fascistic.

I do this only out of love this time, Krauts, not out of any hate. It will be a mercy.

I summon thee, Ghost of Bomber Harris. I bind thee. I command thee!

DO IT AGAIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=qEcOsAOC0H4

It only bad when you do it op

I'm European and I participate in these threads.

Pretty much this.
Americans have been the biggest threat to the white race (and by extension civilization) the world has ever known for more than a hundred years.

Revolution can't be far off at this point.

I for one hope Germany rises up user.

What exactly is going on here?

Anglo German Brothers together against (((them))) is the only way forward.

All else is D&C shilling.

Right when you though you had lost all hope, you lose that additional bit of hope you didn't even know you had.

Fuck this gay Earth brahs

ISN"T IT WONDERFUL TO BE ALIVE IN THESE TIMES

Krautz just can't handle the bantz

The fuck is a w****r? The transcript is censored

you brits are like a vicious little girl who is so desperate for attention she cannot stop insulting the man who makes her weak in the knees

And he fucking shouldn't be. What in the ever-living fuck is wrong with this world?!

Y'know you Kikes are pretty bad at running the world. Shit sucks man.

Portland, ME. I'll go there if Shillary is elected and migrants flood everywhere else. Its quiet, green, and honestly seemed pretty white. Good music scene too.

We'll all probably be up in Maine/NH sooner or later, but shhh don't tell the shitskins. They'll come up here to take advantage. That's the funniest thing too, that they say kill whitey then they flood our areas to leech off of us.

This. It's the only semi-logical explanation, it just requires one to acknowledge just how intentional and well-rooted the overall scheme is.

Wichser.

wanker.

Is he the brown pill guy?

Are germans going to do anything about it or will nothing happen until the entire fucking nation is "Syrians"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vexatious_litigation

Sir Reginald Brownpill is not a degenerate, he's not tattoo'd

Yes.

I wish filters would fucking work on my phone

checked

Strap in man, because the coming one to two decades are just going to be more of this shit: a media and government so intensely hostile to white Europeans that it seems mind boggling that there aren't mass uprisings already. And there won't be. Not yet. Not until the portion of the population in every European and Anglo country that has a modicum of pride left, has enough of it and starts changing things violently.

That day may never come, but how we act greatly influences whether it will or not. If it does, I don't think our countries as they exist will survive, maps will be redrawn, perhaps permanently. They don't even exist now, they're simply economic zones.

If that's what it takes to preserve White society, go for it.

Well they are pretty fond of getting raped.

It's not easy being kebab meat

D&C in full force in here
This is just a normal case and actually law working as intended. Remember this is germans and this is how they function. I lived in Germany and in the US and now I'm back in france to study. Here is the thing about germans: They love overregulation and laws. This is not a big deal at all. Remember this country you can be 'persecuted' for illegally vaccuum cleaning on a sunday (illegal in germany if you have neighbours who think the noise is annoying). This man will be 'persecuted' and then will have to pay a 50€ fine for calling the iranian a racial slur. Thats it. The police has video evidence and the law does it's job. It's not like the judges and police want to do this. This is a case of some leftists being vicious and FORCING the law to do their job. Germans will fucking do their job if it's asked of them. That is what makes them such a strong culture. They personify Law & Order. If someone has video evidence of someone breaking a law that person WILL be persecuted and a judge will decide. Thats how they work. Here in my provincial mountain town in southern france the police would probably flick you the middle finger and tell you to fuck off or something.
Now to all the dumb shills and D&C fags in here meme'ing "germany is cucked" meme:
Germany is probably one of the safest and culturally alive countries in western europe. Yes it's cucked (especially NRW) but it's still 90% white (unlikes the rest of western europe) and it still has cultural elements alive that we in france already destroyed BEFORE ww2. Ever seen bavarian tv? It's just white people doing ancient german traditions all day. The biggest immigrant population in germany are still european (balkan and east europeans). Germany still has traditional social structures in place and working all over the rural germany. I've been to wurzburg and places around that. Little villages et smaller towns. They still have towns you can let your children take the metro without fearing for them at evening. When I was in the US I couldn't say the same. Actually I had to live in a gated community (the exchange family was top white tho). The kids were not allowed to leave the gated community and in the metro I never saw 8 year old school children only bums and mad people. Germans get alot of jewery on tv when it comes to politics of the past. But they dont get dumbed down like US tv does to US people. Seriously your advertizements are like watching pharma jew directly speaking to you "take pills for X" it's horrible. Germany is the only nation with near 0% flouride in the water. Even young children have their own opinions and there is alot of open discussion going on on tv. This is also to When watching german TV anything that is about the ww2 -> turn it off, smash the screen and pour gasoline over the TV and burn it. But when it comes to contemporary politics and culture/history in general there is def. alot of sober debate going on. They actually invite people on talk shows who say all refugees have to be deported regulairly. There is this kind of honest debate culture going on there that I miss in france. Every week there is some anti-refugee person talking on TV. Yes there is flak on trump but also people debating for trump. And most importantly there is alot of anti-NATO anti-neocon stuff going on in germany. That def. comes from the ex-communists from east germany tho. Look at this channel that basically cuts together all anti-ZOG debates going on on german tv (for example a talk show with AfD person invited) youtube.com/user/freiepropaganda/videos See how it literally is every 3 days? No dumb name calling, no dishonesty ala CNN. That isnt accepted in german culture. Meanwhile some ameribro on DailyShoah said "We drive on the right of the street to rebell against europe, because europeans drive on the left side."

(video is german talk show were some ppl tell the US general for NATO EU to get fucked)

Staying united is the only way you bastard

the guy got shot in the head on the spot by the police…

He didnt get arrested. He probably got a letter to turn up at some appointment at the court and then will be fined.

Yes, some leftist pushed this to make a point. This is not the german people wanting to do this. But once some leftist did the legal work to get this going the german judges and police men will do their work. they're autistic like that with laws. But it could still very well be the case that he wont be fined at all. Depends on the court ruling.

PS: some german television

please leave this board D&C shill

I literally said staying united is the only way to move forward.

Just shut the fuck up.

oh i read "stay mad" nvm

And your spastic VPN "Friends" have twice that in this thread.
Autism.

on top of that

Joachim Cuckold literally said that the German people are to blame for the current rapefugee crisis, not the elites. No I shit you not.
Joachim Cuckolkd went to festival in a small town. Joachim Cuckold almost got torn apart.

You sure about me being the accuser?
>>>/k/
Back to your board, spastic retard.
>>>/k/396135
>>>/k/390915
>>>/k/391143

Anyone know the deal with Urusula Haverbeck? Should`t she be getting out soon?
I think that we should write her letters in support.
Anyone know where to send them?

Also
Like I said, subhuman mocha oreo spic half breed, when was the last time you even ATTEMPT to get close to a career politician?

Make a new thread and stop bumping this piece of shit.

is this a bot talking to itself? I guess imma just filter both. Just to be sure.

She will probably die in there.

Tbh some German shows are pure filth, excluding even WW2 propaganda. But they are mostly copyrighted ami shit :^)

Not all of them actually believed in communism :^)

Are you blind?
I have been mad since the beginning of this thread.

Not that it matters but the shooter was a Turk, whatever his name was (I forgot) his banner was the Turkish flag.

this is unreal. this shit will spread to all of europe.

30/hr is a good wage. Poor is under 20/hr. 20-35 I would call middle class. I do feel sorry for you turd worlders. Just like china copied our failing cultural obsession with personal automotive vehicles and now has horrific traffic and pollution, I fear a lot of other turd worlders copy our corrupt government style.

Lol. The libcucks will screw their eyes shut and stick their fingers in their ears before they would admit to being wrong on anything. They'd rather let the nation burn than admit their own mistakes. They will not wake up. They will pretend to be sleeping as the fire takes the house.

At some point, you think police would stop taking orders they know to be evil.

got anymore photos like those?

pic unrelated

…Do we even know if he's actually muslim?

Iranians are pretty fucking secular. And don't forget that he was apparently inspired to go on his shooting by Brevik, not ISIS. This guy isn't being a Muslim shooter. He's being another edgy high school shooter.

Context denial and conflating inherent inaccuracies in the court process with systemic reconditioning of a country's native ethnic group with the intention of breeding them out of existence.

Next.

…not since the islamic revolution that turned their entire nation to a theocracy. Are you reading books from 1960?

Shut up Ephraim!

I'm going to guess you've never actually met an Iranian? Did you forget all about the green movement where Iranians took to the streets by the millions and protested? This was their chant:

The Iranian people are pretty fucking secular, mate.

Another vid: youtube.com/watch?v=HwStH5yfveY

You know full well what they were chanting most of the time:
ALLAHU AKBAR

I'm disgusted with most Iranians. At least half are so mongrelized by Arab intermixing as to be indistinguishable from ordinary shitty kebabs.

Wondering who finances all those coloured revolutions?
Most Iranians are islamists that is a fact.
Now go away before I become angry.

Pretty much this. Jews and Muslims can't be trusted they are lying all the time, they don't even realise that they are lying to themselves.

Fucking Germany.

J E W M A N Y
E
W
M
A
N
Y

rhôooooo le kike!

Yes it is, matey

lolno.

Oh this should be good. Do share.

I'm pretty sure you've never met an Iranian either.

Kek. Why can't you just admit you're wrong like an intelligent person?

You have to start tearing these governments down. They've declared war on you the citizenry and so you must respond. Do something. Assassinate Merkel and state your reasons. You'll become a hero and a martyr.