French government trying to bulldoze a church, arrests priests occupying it

Church demolition: Police quash Paris protest over ‘parking lot’, day after slain priest’s funeral
rt.com/news/354430-sainte-rita-church-demolition-paris/
archive.is/Hh2gB

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_M._Oesterreicher
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck
looks like corsicans are the only hope for france, and they want to leave!

Catholics, the eternal cucks and Jew lovers

Catholicism wasn't always bad, its been heavily corrupted the past few centuries, but there is some hope, although it does look quite bleak.

People who are anti-Christian are on the side of the secularists and islamophiles in this story. What a surprise. Does anyone have that "anti-Christians are the epitome of Jewish controlled opposition" pasta?

not a secularlist chaim, I just really REALLY fucking hate catholics
t. serb

Most cops in Paris aren't White and they aren't Christian.

That's ok. Napoleon was Corsican.

fuck off DnC faggot, I'm not christian, but christian morals and beliefs have significantly contributed to the greatness of the white race.

So, they got jewed, what hasn't nowadays? Are you discarding them over that fact while the concept of christianity has been so strong in defining and shaping white culture?

Remove kikes = everything is better

If it was a mosque this wouldn't be happening

This. The Jew corrupts everything it touches.

That's why Christianity is dying.

I'd respect your opinion more if you didnt post some ugly fat non-white e-celeb to go with it, moron. Sometimes no picture is best.

you'll get yours

How long until the (((pope))) excommunicates the priests for literally defending the church. We need a new French revolution.

I don't get it. Eat the rich rhetoric aside isn't the major reason the church gathers money so that they can keep up their properties? Are they really spending so much on niggers and washing jamal's feet that they can't even keep the local parish church open?

Cummunist pope can't into money handling.

I'm not a Christian, in fact Christians hate me for my beliefs.
But I don't hate them as much as they hate me.

This is wrong on every level, fuck off Moshie.

As per request.

The church is only 2 thousand years old. It was only made great by rome

Christ was a jew, the jews are the chosen people, all are equal in the eyes of christ. It's egalitarian and was started by jews not europeans.

There's literally nothing wrong with being Christian and a Holla Forumsack.
The bible says that whites are the superior race, it's all right there.

The Christ god as reconstructed by whites was intended to subvert all inherently European religions to have an easier time controlling the masses.

The big problem wasn't really the paganus though, but the citizens who were degenerate because inherently European religions were tight-knit communities leaving the degenerate city-dwellers outside.

So Christianity "ate" many traditionally European myths and Legends while accepting any degenerate who repented.

And that's why Christians accept nothing else, it's inherent to their religion, it's the reason their religion exists as it does today instead of being purely Semitic.

Getting bored of your job?

Reminder that whites in this instance means jews.
Whites are Indo-European, we did not come from the Semitic arab lands.

Then why did it truly become great centuries after Rome fell? Not taking Byzantium into account, but the western portion.

Vatican II, the proclamation of the nonsense you're suggesting is inherent to the Church, was not passed until 1965, and this is a reminder that
JEWS DID VATICAN II

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_M._Oesterreicher

[citation needed]

will never understand why christians on here say that Europeans are the true israelites

Israel = The house of God
Jews walk without God. Christians follow Christ and therefore shall inherit His kingdom.

you telling me you'd rather live in the hot and inhumane desert like a fucking sandnigger than in the alps or forests of europe? christians everybody

What? Kingdom of God is not of this world. I'd rather live there than here, tbh. Are you telling me that you do not understand symbols or hidden meanings?

They see things materialistically.

Look, its more jacobin trash. Hasnt your kind caused enough death?

Already said I was an orthodox serb, luigi or jacques

If someone makes a good point is that point to be discarded because that someone enjoys something that is not related to the point he is making?
Or maybe you're just looking for a reason to disagree with him and since you can't attack his arguments you resort to namecalling?
Sometimes no reply is best.

Yeah, but refusing to understand the meaning of the words used, because of your world view… It's retarded.

One less place for cucks to hide rapefugees.

Daily reminder police are pigs

we can all thank the frogs for August Comte and the Religion of Humanity. Positivist trash.

Fuck off BLM nigger.

guess that means that jews and muslims both hate them?

Police are the ones submitted to the jews, if you want to defend yourself from niggers buy a gun

Good.
Those churches were only serving to
a) house refugees
b) enrich priests
c) indoctrinate the masses
They should destroy ALL churches imo.

Police do not hold morals, they just do what ((( someone ))) orders them in exchange for candy

Could be worse. They could've knocked the church down to build a refugee center in its place.

Yet you posted a Jew.

Just because they share an enemy with us doesn't make them an ally

Yes lets destroy something that was hijacked by jews instead of solving the problem by removing the parasite that is currently attached in most churches.

lets also destroy hitler because I saw a picture of him inside of the catholic church, he is clearly a housing refugee faggot too!

I said the same thing in the last thread. I'd rather it be turned into a open sewer then a encampment for the invaders

To bad they couldn't of brought them down with the shitskins still inside.

I don't feel sorry for the Catholic because they cucked themselves.

I am Anglican.

You said that because you didn't have an actual retort you dumb pagan bitch. Jump off a cliff. Also

jontron is persian/iranian

he's italian you fucking imbecile.

Pretty disgusting how they'll tear down their own culture and religion to make way for "Parking lots" (which is probably code for mosques)

Filled out a captcha just to call you a faggot.
Congratulations for being anti-architecture marxist cuck.