The strip club that me and my friends usually go to is going to start having little girls as strippers tonight...

The strip club that me and my friends usually go to is going to start having little girls as strippers tonight. They want to go for the novelty, so they say, but I'm not sure I want to do this. Should I go along with them or sit this one out? I don't want to be a loser.

Define "little girls". Teen or preteen?

Also, where in the fuck do you live?

Making things up sure is fun, OP, you raging cunt!

SAGE

7-12

Give us the address of the strip club OP.
t. unironic dataminer

This is actually pretty common at high-end strip clubs. They just have extra bouncers and rules against touching. A lot of times you have to be a regular and big spender before you get invited to those.

I know! I also heard a dragon is gonna play for Middlesbrough as a centre-forward!

S A G E
A
G
E

No it isn't. It's common in underground clubs that no one knows about

Good times.

Liberals don't fuck around. If they can normalize transgender they can normalize anything.

Pedos does not deserve to live

Triggered

way too young. have some self respect, you cocksucker

Who teached you how to to curse? Your mother?

It's not like we're going to bukkake a 7 year old or anything, just watch some little girls dance. I don't think it's a big deal.

Remove yourself.

yfw Hitler raped his 13 year old niece

What means this?

Get on your knees and find out.

shut the fuck up

well good luck associating sexual desire to 7 year olds. sounds like a great idea. hope it works out great

Sit it out user. Don't muddle your morality for them.

tfw no qt aryan loli gf to bully me

Which are usually located at residential locations like exclusive wealthy neighborhoods full of sekrit society ppl.

What the fuck parent is up for sending their small child to go strip for a bunch of drunk dip shits?

Oh yeah they're such terrible people for having their kid get a jump-start on earning money for college or a car or whatever that money is going towards.

That's what lemonade stands and car washes are for.