At mother's friends

I know why 3DPD are threatened by technology like sexbots, but why are almost always older males opposed to it well?

bitch please, get out

also, sexbot thread

It's still considered taboo and unnatural. It's seen as giving up on life by normalfags . It's just wishful thinking though at this point.

50 years at most

Try alot sooner like 7 to 12

I am talking about ones that can walk around, and cook, and stuff

Why would you want a sexbot that isn't self-aware?

I'll be too old to fuck it by then. "Elderly man found dead with sexbot" will be my obituary.

give me fembot
or give me death

we don't know what kind of life extending tech will exist in the future, and at least you'll be able to spend your last years with someone that makes you happy

If they are on a tether then robots can walk now but un-tethered then no. It would be ideal for batteries to become more advanced.

You do know that would be something that is an improvement over current 3DPD.

Best way to die tbh

If sexbots were created would you want them to be unhuman looking like in and>>7003052 or would you want them to look as humanly possible like in

I would like an unhuman one. No reason limited ourselves to just human looking ones

really long tether

That's a good question . If most people can't be with a real girl that was say 20 lbs overweight how are they going to handle uncanny valley issues?

I would think they cant be with an overweight 20lbs 3DPD because that 3DPD wont be with them. The uncanny valley only has issues with normies and will fall off over time. Just like how "nerds, geeks and dorks" where odd back then and now are the norm today since everyone has a computer or has a collection of something.

sexbot
robopussy
cyber-waifu
i need this

bump

we all do

the only thing that they were challenged by was your display of autism

how so?

Lain will hack my sexbot and sexbot me so harrrrd

nice

where do you actually find those sorts of recordings?
And where is the non futa version?

Dear Lain,
what if theyre the next step in mass surveillance

sorry, dude
I found it here, and I don't think there is a non futa version

Too bad. That's well made.

then I want to be surveilled all over my body.

SOON