Guy wants to buy 15 pictures of me for money, how much should I charge? Like they're gonna be lewd but not too lewd...

Guy wants to buy 15 pictures of me for money, how much should I charge? Like they're gonna be lewd but not too lewd , like I'll probably just do 3 ones of my cock being out

About tree fiddy

die

How much is your dignity worth?

is probably right.

Not going to deny that The consumer is a faggot though

I'm a hedonistic nihilist of course my dignity is nonexistent

sleep snug, smug

420 dollars would probably be sufficient and hilarious

sleep snug, smug

die faggot

Sleep snug smug

Hey now I'm not a fag, I just am selling pictures of myself to a fag. Like I get no sexual gratification from this, in general I feel nothing but apathy when I see a queer dude or trap . I just want some easy money for a dope fix.

After you sell the pics to the guy you should post them here.

Shiggydiggy

Fine I'll call it Coke then, I don't know what you're trying to convey with that aj post tbh

I love you, daddy :3 :3 :3

Please do not bully the AJ, eh's a pretty cool guy.

i don't bully daddy! :O
he bullies my tight little boibutt every night though ;)

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NEVER TO COME BACK HERE

MY DICK IS HARD AND YOUR BITCHBOY FACE IS IN MY WAY. GET DOWN AND SUCK IT, FAGGOT

maybe you could rape the gay away from me, daddy! Punish me daddy! I'm your cub, daddy! violate me, daddy!

is that a yes, daddy?

fuck off homo

Please stop posting the exact same image

is there something on my face, daddy?

Atleast anit-gayJ puts some minor edits on his shitposts, apply yourself some more.

go away faggot

do i look like a faggot to you, motherfucker?

Fuck you

Why do you want gays to stop posting? I would think it only causes gays to post more, just to annoy you. If you don't like gays posting here, in their own thread, you should leave the thread. Or actualy engage in discussion why being a homo is bad

Or are you a gay that wants to keep the gay community here by constantly having "gay community guy" boogeyman that they can annoy?

pic unrelated, however you can still bash "muh forestry gone" faggots with this

u under 12?

datamining.