My sad story

ill. never know the feeling of kissing and cuddling with a qt lgf i hate myself and my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fncq9KJnG5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats mcdonalds?

Then rape one, fag

What a stupid ass question retard.

who the fuck else would you be?

whats mcdonalds?>>7002021
whats mcdonalds?

No rape is bad i love kids im in love with kids i care about them a lot and i fucking hate child molesters all child molesters must die i want to make love to kids and have a qt lgf not harm them.

kill yourself if you have so little self control fgt

Hey don't insult the retard, fucktard

Maybe >you ? Duuh..

Fuck off edgelord

dont call me buddy, pal

samefag

kek

I bet as you typed that you submerged your filthy mind into your kiddie rape fantasies, pedo

kill yourself pedofag

This is the kind of bullshit normies think wow LOL and i already told you i wanna make love to kids not rape them i hate child molesters faggot.

Not an argument

Suuuure… you all always chant the same, while innocent kids are corrupted by your obscure wishes

Rape?

So since youre attracted to adult women, that means you constantly indulge in fantasies about raping them?

Fuck off and die child rapist i hate people like you you make pedophiles who love and care about kids and their wants needs and feelings look bad hope you die.

I'm not arguing, I'm providing some useful instruction.

No, only decadent pesos think about rape, specially rape involving kids

Fuck off.

Pedos*

Mexican pedos

This

I guess truth is always a vampiric realization for pedos, to hell with your twisted desires

Don't tell me to fuck, I'm not a child, pedo.

Fuck off normie the pedophile uprising will happen soon enough i hope and hopefully it wakes a few normies up to the fact that not all pedos are bad normie genocide

I tell you that the only uprising that will happen will be your filthy tiny boner from thinking of sacrificing and raping dead baby corpses, pedo!

Wew lad

You say that while trying to creep innocent little girls away from you, disgusting Savage, have you spoken to your mom about your decadent wishes, because you should, maybe she can teach you a lesson or the cops

Nope been hidding it for 15 years i pretend to be a normie in society and by the way i am attracted to women my own age as well i am non-exclusive.

You cant be arrested for simply being attracted to kids dumb fuck having the attraction is not a crime only acting on it is in this current society.

Non exclusive on rape and kidnap victims I see, what a dangerous man, how many kids did you kidnap last month?

No you dumb fucking nigger i was just looking its natural to look at what is pretty DUH!!.

Have you read the laws dumbass? You can be arrested for being a pedo, lol

Why are you always lying, pedo? Is that in your nature? To deceive and take away innocence for your short term pleasure?

Shut the fuck up troll not gonna argue with your dumb ass.

Only child molesters do that shit fuck off normie.

This thread is cringeworthy as fuck, from both sides of the argument.

No arguments so proceeds to call my a phony troll, stop using child logic! You're a grown up man now!

No pedos also rape kids

Those pedos are fetishist and dont care about kids and are not in love with them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming to be superior for not engaging in your retard fight, I'm just saying you're both fucking retards.

How do you prove to me that? Sounds like pedo stuff for everyone except you

Why are we retards and you are not?

This whole thread

Because you're cringeworthy as fuck and both of you sound like retards. Stop posting like retards, retard.

Not all pedophiles are fetishist and by the way there are fetishist hetrosexuals as well both male and female who treat both men and women like they are nothing but sex toys or pieces of meat.

So…as long as you 'love' the kid, it's not rape?
Good to know

I-im not retarded guize I swear
Yes fuck off and let the rest of the retards discuss in peace, retard

I've reported this thread to the Cyber Police. Have fun in prison pedo :^)

Shut up, retard.

I'm retarded as well

Its not rape if the child is properly taught about sex has the knowledge knows what their getting into and both parties consent

SJW spotted

So, you deny that young, impressionable children can be coerced into doing something they don't want to do?

Hello, this is the Cyber Police, please sit tight we're on our way over to arrest you.

No they can but so can adults retard why do you think adult men a lot of the time groom adult women into sex.

Nice bait

I want to groom a daughter to be my willing sex slave tbh.

Please die scum

Smh don't be a bigot.

I have every right to hate child molesters like you.

Grooming someone isn't molesting them. I make sure to raise them under the belief that it is right and teach them everything they know to love me.

Well do you love them??.

Yes of course!

You better treat her nice user.

I always apologize after rape.

FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!!!! YOU HURT KIDS YOU MAKE PEOPLE LIKE ME LOOK BAD I WANNA KILL YOU AND SMASH YOUR HEAD WITH A HAMMER YOU DESERVE IT FAGGOT!!!.

I never hurt!! I always make sure to apply the right amount of drugs so my lovers don't know what's happening.

That is still abuse you stupid fuck.

back to Holla Forums

Just become an entertainer, OP

It's not rape if they can't remember.
OP here, and I approve this message.

Hey OP, I'm a little girl and I wanna be your friend :)
What's your first and last name and where do you live?

FUCK OFF FAGGOT DIE AND YOU ARE NOT ME nice try though.

Fuck off Chris i know its you GTFO.

HEY quit impersonating me! I'M the real OP!

Pics or didnt happen. also if you are pubescent tits or gtfo.

Damn she got talent.

Give me your address and I'll ship the pics to you ;)

HA HA HA nice try FBI NOPE!!.

Kek

Die child rapist.

nice thread homo

Kek

op is a beta pedo, who likes getting dominated by a little girl

beautiful

Always use a tripcode…

This thread and poor grammar reeks of Ahmed.
Goat fuckers get out.

OP here, can confirm. I once got cucked by an 8 year old girl. She made me watch her lose her virginity.

She is so beautiful

Fuck off faggot stop fucking stop.pretending to be me rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

youtu.be/Fncq9KJnG5E

a youtu.be/Fncq9KJnG5E

Lol that cheered me up I love cats.

No i just respect kids and how the hell am i beta??.

Read that back to yourself.

So not wanting to rape or hurt kids and respecting them and being in love with them is beta?? LOL wow you are stupid.

Ugly

Too old

Bye

Nah too boyish, feminine shotas are the best.

This is why I order delivery when it comes to food, I hate being reminded how much of a failure I am

I'm a 12-yo going out with a 13-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 13 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. Leave us alone - we're all happy - isn't that all that matters?

I know that feel bro.

Okay, why do you want boys to look like girls?

Kill yourself then since you see yourself as a future child molester.

what color was the loli?

Fool! Your butthurt only proves your irrationality.

This to be honest

what is mcdonalds?

There is a big difference between fucking and making love when it comes to sex user.

bait

whats mcdonalds?

?

this is correct

Stop asking this stupid question.

liking qt lil girls is ok but gay pedos like yourself should be publicy executed tbh

moar like this

That's an amerilard woman.

Roll

no wonder he's fucking his daughter

Rrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee I want that so bad I hate that normie dad.

Kek

Wow user that was really sad.

That's soooooooooooo precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ikr

i know right.

See if someone made a new Holla Forums where everything was welcome besides CP, "legal" CP, and all threads containing pedophilia banter of any kind it would thrive.

The mods are also pedophiles so don't expect this content to go away. We need a new Holla Forums

Its hard to enjoy the board when you know every laugh you share is with a pedophile.

There is some truth here.

(chekt)
maybe it's time for a Holla Forums2.0

This

Realistically we need a new exodus, because Jim is a kike that will never let this site be what Crippletires imagined even if we want it to be.

Fucking checked

This is why I come to Holla Forums before leaving home to go to work. Just keeps my spirit going man.
Bless you sir

Screencapping autism is autistic you fucking nigger.