youtube.com/watch?v=xw78QZF3chg
8ch.net/pol/res/7003081.html
lewrockwell.com/2016/04/phil-maymin/babylonian-talmud/
archive.is/nU3c5
fdrpodcasts.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=rGq976t9Fb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

drop all ur stefans

Oh this gun be good, he's been mentioning his work on this one for the last month at least.

His videos are just too long. It should be an easily digestible point for normies. Like fuck, I don't know if I'm ready to sit through two and a half hours of some shit I already know. So I don't think a normie will sit through that shit either when they don't even accept it. That's like expecting them to watch One Third of the Holocaust.

Da real red pill

the view counts are insane actually. ten years ago these videos had maximum 1000 views.

Stefan's stuff is some real life-changing shit if you dig deep enough.

But how many of those are people who watched the full videos and not just the first few minutes?

explain yourself with an argument

Perfectly listenable at 1.5x and even 2.0x speed.

why doesn't he explain himself for multiple occasions of defooing, manipulating and outright lying to people?

I'm not saying that he does not have good points, i'm saying that there is a lot of people on the web with very good points that don't act like total drama queens.

does every single thing ever said on the whole world has to be an argument? Those image macros are really forced at this point.

He's a fucking cultist

The Roman empire looks pretty good, especially the part of only having to work that little to pay taxes. Imagine if an infrastructure like that would be had in America. We could all spend our times studying the philosophy of the three masters, or dedicate our lives to classical arts such as those of Davinci, Michaelangelo and Donatello.

But oh well, back to my wage slave life.

You must have a good family. You would understand why defooing is a thing if your family was absolutely trash. It's sad that it has to come to that point but at some point you just get tired of being abused and cut them off like a gangrenous limb. This makes him a 'cultist' apparently.

TYT, Thunderfag and Labour Party Barbara Weed shills. These are shitlibs.

Which cult?

His channel gets more than one million views per week.

I think he should continue doing what he's doing.

May as well spam L. Rom Hubbard next.

He had Jared Taylor on and has said race exists

This a rare Stefan thread?

Only people with healthy families can't understand why someone would want to cut off their family.

The free domain radio cult. The one where you cut ties with all your family, get therapy with Steafs wife and let him record it and of course don't forget to donate to Free Domain Radio on paypal.

Has he ever suggested such a thing in cases in which childhood abuse did not take place?

Dude make an argument.

Ok, let's cut him off some slack and say that defooing in this case is morally justified.
The point of lying and manipulating still stands.

Just ignore

shills. They just shit up the threads, then mods anchor them.

This type of his video gets an above average view count. I was quite surprised with the numbers he immediately got on "Truth about Aristotle". This one will work pretty good, check the numbers in a few days.

Anarchists are considered pretty fucking liberal…

While you shitpost on an imageboard Molyneux is producing high quality content full of red pills.

Fuck off.

I'm not aware of the lying/manipulating. What's the charge?

Well I will admit he is probably a creepy cult leader but he is doing great work for us.

YEAH BRO TIME TO GRAB YOUR DMT, LIGHT YOUR BOWLS, FUCK YOUR FLIP "TRADWIFE" AND OPEN YOUR THRID EYE

ITS TIME FOR THE EXPERIENCE

Yes. It was his go-to line to solving everything from bed-wetting to veganism.

Alright, I actually want to know more in depth about this. Can tell me more about the free domain radio cult?, also I do remember reading that many cults make you cut ties with your family, kind of like that KOTH episode where Peggy and Luanne join that cult.

kill yourself

Problem is, that a bunch of angsty teens are going to hear the DEFOOing spiel and interpret any kind of drama or tension in their family as "toxic influence" and unnecessarily implode healthy nuclear families with DEFOO nonsense. It is not a decision to be taken lightly or at the advice of a fucking E-celeb of all people, and only one to be taken in the most extreme of circumstances like incorrigible drug addiction, narcissistic personality disorder, etc. He only does the DEFOO spiel because he has mommy issues also so it is him projecting his own childhood conflicts onto others and it is impossible for him to be unbiased about it.

So you're dumb?

lefties

/thread

Moly has seen the light.

Long time ago when he outright lied to Joe Rogan about his wife getting into trouble because of their practices.
The tone he uses, wording and pregnant pauses that he makes are all tools of a manipulator, you can come to this conclusion by reading up on any book on psychology.

He doesn't have like a ranch are or a "Freedom Town" type place, at least not yet. What he does do is a very good job of trying to get his hardcore followers to cut all ties to everything but him and then parting them of there money. Also his wife is currently involved in a legal trouble over recording her patients, many of whom were referred to her by Stefan.

Why do people even have mommy or daddy issues?

I always get mad when I hear stories of people screaming and being mean to their parents. I hate how people say, "I'm not greatful for my mom giving birth to me, it was her decision", there is absolutely no respect family in, especially among leftists. You know about the Chinese, even though they're pseudo commies, at least they have the tradition of ancestor appreciation. You have to be grateful for your ancestors, and yes I believe you do inherit their accomplishments because one is the product of their lineage.

Which is irrelevant as I was responding to a non argument.

So the problem with the message is with the decoding and not the encoding. I heard the bad things about defooing so I watched that series and he always said DEFOO is a last resort that you should arrive at with a conversation with your therapist. I've had problems in my life that led me to speak to a therapist (no drugs) and both of the people I ever saw were of the opinion that my family were destructive influences in my life, a perspective I never even considered coming from a heavily Italian 'famiglia' type background.

I recently understood they were right, and will probably defoo before long. It makes me endlessly sad that my family is so terrible, but I can't change who I was born to so why should I leverage the small bits of happiness I can squeeze out of life because people with great families tell me I'm missing out?

IIRC his wife got in trouble because she did a podcast and that interferes with her psychologist license since she's giving advice without following procedure such as having an in person consultation. There's a reason that a lot of legal helplines will inform you that they are not legal professionals so their opinion should be taken with a grain of salt.

The West has become infatuated with the youth due to marketing practices. Kids these days grow up thinking that they are special snowflakes due to the amount of attention they get on all sides, mostly to get them to buy products. So when a parent tries to get them to do things, the spell that they are the only important person in the world is broken.

So my mom divorcing my dad and stepdad was on account of my special snowflakeness? I got good grades, did sports, went to uni on full scholarship, got a good job but I have social problems because I was left at home vegetating with nothing other than videogames to do all day. Mom would never allow friends to come over and I never had means to leave so I was quite literally isolated for most of my youth. This has had deleterious effects on my social life since people with wonderful families seem to have perfectly adjusted kids. How is that any of my fault? I wanted a father in my life but I never had it.

Yeah, they are a bit hard to "watch", so I just download the audio and listen to it while driving somewhere/working out/doing work that doesn't require a lot of mental attention.

Not to mention I was born in Italy yet brought to the American south to be surrounded by niggers all day. Oh great, too bad I didn't get to live in my homeland. I have a friend in the Army who has spent more time in Italy than I have and that's fucking awful.

It goes on and on, I won't bore you with more details. Just rest assured that there are very good reasons for cutting off shitty family when they do nothing but take from you.

In regards to this, therapy never works. From experience it just helps you keep everything inside, but instead of doing it for free you pay a upper middle class schmuck, like Australian weeaboo women from Brisbane who got their degree from an online course, hundreds to thousands of dollars for them to tell you platitudes. Then comes the durgs, I've had compazine prescribed to me, it's a hardcore anti-psychotic, once I OD'd on it and I couldn't feel any emotions, it was like my brain was getting shot over and over again, like my brain was trying to get emotions to produce, like trying to fit a triangle peg in a square hole, then I started having these muscle spasms where I couldn't control my right leg and everything started to cramp up, then I went for a drive in my MR2, I have no idea why I did that, thank God I didn't crash that day.

How does it feel that Molyneux is redpilling normalfags left right and centre and you pathetic shills can only complain about muh cult?

oh sorry i thought you intellectuals operate soly on arguments and not on butthurt.

It's apparent that you can't differentiate between an argument and an inflammatory post that rustles your jimmies

I wasn't replying to you or implying that some of the problems you faced are because of this. I'm just identifying a macro trend user. Western culture since the 1950s have been fixated on the youth which led to less focus on learning from and respecting older people.

However, one or both of your parents may have been experiencing symptoms of what I described, disillusioned with life because they are no longer in their youth and no longer having special treatment.

Well normalfags is a highly subjective term almost as subjective as "shill" but I certainly wouldn't refer to anyone who regularly watches up to 4 hour long youtube lectures a normalfag. But that's just me

I was raised by my grandfather. Grandma abandoned us and ran off with another man when I was there. The shrieking as she stood in the doorway, the last time I saw her, is burned into my mind.

Mom was on meth till I was in high school. Dad was a pedophile, I never met him. Grandpa was a paranoid control freak.

Now I am listening to a three hour Miku mix for the hundredth time. I can't feel love for God unless I imagine him as being a cutesy anime girl. Obviously I'm also a kissless permavirgin.

I figure you could describe this condition as having mommy issues.

And that's right here is the reason why this anime is shit.

That would be a bad thing to do, just to kill of relationships with people due to tension. I'm planning on defooing from my parents as soon as I get another job. I've tried about 5 times talking to them about my experience of being around them and I usually get laughed at and yelled at.

I'm assuming you've given this some thought or at least have explored your relationship with your parents to a good extent. How do you deal with tension or drama in your familial relationships? Can you give some examples?

If there is some way to salvage our relationship I would prefer that rather than hitting reset on my relationship life.

ITT: Ask & Ye Shall Receive.

Post molly faggot. Get Tumblr-tier posters.

He's not redpilled, whatever that means anymore.

Post 'em if you got 'em.|

Which video is this from?

I know that his mom or something is half-kike. Could you source me on him being anti-family?

Molymeme truly is our greatest ally

Materially providing for children isn't enough. A lot of parents buy things for their kids specifically to avoid them.

As a result, no bonding takes place. I can tell you that I feel neither anger nor love for my parents. I do get annoyed when they call, just as I get annoyed when a telemarketer calls.

Isn't annoyance a form of anger?

lol

Same here. There is basically nothing I can watch on youtube though. 3 min Varg clips are about it.

But a nice long podcast while working with your hands is quite enjoyable.

deep thoughts, man

I never listened to that because I have heard joe rogan be friendly and agree with reasonable guests and then just make fun of them later. The guy is a scumbag or chameleon or something from what little I heard (quite a while back) and I never wanted to look into the guy again.

So I'm going to take a wild guess and assume molyneux was trying to not give out personal/legal details.

Considering the way degenerate left-libertarians turned on molyneux, I think he must be on the right track.

I wonder how much he pays to get his shitty videos shilled here.

I don't know why people think respect is something you are just supposed to have and give. The respect I have for a good person is diminished if I were to treat a shitbag the same.

My best friend had a shitty dad. Years later, he would always defend him with "he always provided for us, he did his best" despite his dad being a alcoholic who would beat the shit out of him.

I think it's just a way to maintain the fiction that you are a good parent without actually doing anything and always having that leverage.

My paystub reads $0.

He is married, has a daughter, has tons of videos on how to raise your kids and thinks having a father is a good idea.
(((People))) are just making shit up because they don't like him being a good gateway red pill that is reaching tons of people.

That's something I hear too. If someone "does their best" they'd ask for feedback on how they're doing. Like companies do this all the time. If you wanna know if your service is working, ask your consumer what he thinks.

Your argument is moot because teenagers don't exist in reality. It was a concept created by the ZOG to destroy the Nuclear Family. Nuclear Families were never meant to support (((teenagers))). The (((teen years))) is when a child becomes an adult and is meant to work or be married, not be trapped in marxist indoctrinated camps for 8 hours a day and brainwashed by goybook at night. Teens do not exist outside of the neurotic minds of holywood, there are only children and adults.

Adults do not leave good healthy families. If an adult goes so far as to DEFOO their own family, how could it possibly be healthy; how could it possibly be anything but abusive and distorted gaslighting cesspool of degeneracy wearing the bleeding hide of the Nuclear Family as the wool of a sheep is worn by a Wolf.

That's arguable. Anyway, I don't spend much time seething with rage over the fact that telemarketers exist. If it's anger, it's situational and not constant.

Maybe some do it to convince themselves they're moral people. Like retards who vote for higher taxes to increase funding for education, or charities for starving Africans. Throwing money at a problem doesn't fix anything, but it takes a few seconds and they get to spend the rest of their lives feeling righteous.

I know that some parents like to instill a sense of obligation and guilt. When you're too old to wipe your own ass, it's good to have little homunculi around who think they owe you something.

We do it for free

Really though, if someone has good content, it's going to get talked about. Just like we go out and research things or drop hate facts on normies. It's fun and it's shit we care about.

I think it's just that if you are really doing your best, you naturally talk about deep topics with your kids because you aren't trying to hide yourself from them.

I had no idea until I was an adult that people didn't go around talking about what was important to them and that they wouldn't just speak the truth of how they saw things. That may just make me an autiste though.

Why don't you just get over it?

Like imagine if you get cucked by an Australian girl because you're a shitskin after spending over 2 years with her and she tells you she loves you, then she leaves you for a white guy with a college degree.

Just get over it, be a man.

How do you respond to that?
Do you go crazy or fully cuck out and be complacent?

Literally me

I spent most of my childhood with books and old pc games, or outdoors in a terrible climate. Rarely saw friends.

Having both parents doesn't solve that.

How much of your social problems is because you find others shallow and unintelligent?

Like whether facts and truth matter?

I'm the guy you're responding to, diff device.

I'm guessing you had both parents then? The problem was that my dad was in my life enough to cause constant turmoil but not enough to impart any wisdom or affection. More times than I could count I'd hear screaming all night only to get no sleep then be forced to take exams the next day. I still made good grades but that's by virtue of the grit I developed so that I don't go destitute in the future.

How many times have you ever been on a vacation? Disney world? Yosemite? My parents never did anything with me, ever. I recently spent 8000 helping them fix up their rental property and now they're denying that I helped them.

That's the kind of family I have, so if you still can't dispassionately separate from the pipe dream that everyone has a good family then I'd suggest you fuck off

You can't defoo the Jew.

an user in another thread said that molly made this video after an xbox huge thread here on exactly this topic.

8ch.net/pol/res/7003081.html

kek

reported for eceleb faggotry

if you want to say "hey that reminds me of this new molyfag video" in a thread, then that's fine but advertising is not. take your viral marketing elsewhere

GTFO

reported

viral marketers pls go. cuckchan, learn the rules or pls go. evalion-style shills pls go. faggots pls go

bump for triggering heebs

No one cares fuckboi.

Keep in mind it was mercantilist. The state made money through tariffs on foreign imports and through war plunder.

If you have free trade, you have to make it up with higher taxes on your own people.

>Cultist who advocates that people disassociate from their family.

I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the said family being toxic. He's not the first one to recommend that.

WOW
Would you just look at all the non-argument in this post?

Rarest Molymeme coming through pls do not steal

I don't think that at all.

Bail, man.

Spent $8k amd it get ignored.

Fuck man im going through this too. Dropped 10k over the years fixing and buying shit inbthe house and i get not a thanks. I buy some shit for myself and its like i killed a baby. Do yourseof a favor and dont bother. Helping my single mom btw. Big suprise this is. /s

I think you're forgetting someone

As far as the video goes iI'mabout 3/4 of the way through and it's pretty good. I was just showing my wife his Aristotle video the other day and this should be a good follow up to that as a soft redpilling before his whole r/K series.

I do wish he he stuck to a more chronological format and touched back on issues as he went along though. As I feel that all this jumping back and forth might be a bit confusing to the average normalfag

And now you're just outright lying.
Good to know the shills and cucks are still out in abundance.

Read it again faggot. He said it SEEMED the downfall of society was to be blamed on conservatism, but the reality was that lack of scientific progress and society at large giving in to it's basest desires were the chief culprits.

this. God damn, IDK if this board looks for reasons to hate on people who lead so many people to the red pill because they want to keep this a cozy little echo-chamber, or if this board is just filled with shills who don't want anyone to hear Molys ideas..hmm…

Every time anything is linked to on this site, it's obviously done by a controlled op paid shill.

People on this board had a good knowledge of what was going on, but it feels like fucking fringe has spilled over and contaminated this place. EVERYONE is a kike, EVERYONE is a shill, ANYONE who drops redpills on the internet is an E-celeb fag kike shill, trained in israel.

Molyneux has done a hell of a lot more to wake people up than this echo chamber has, honestly. But your MUH CULTIST mindset turns people away from someone who has valuable information and useful positions and insights and redpills because he's an "e-celeb shill"

This board has lost its fucking mind. It's like everyone wants this to STAY an echo-chamber..

His wife ran away, his daughter was on meth and got knocked up by a pedophile.

Can't say I blame him for being a bit controlling. Evidently you turned out better than your mother, so you should thank him for that much.

I think you just helped me a bit out of the fog. Its getting ridiciluous in here. Either everyone are tripping BALLS or there are TONS of Shills trying to derail and confuse by oversaturing the conversation ad nauseum with claims that EVEERYONE are JIDF or shills to the point where i just get tired and close Holla Forums.

*oversaturating

There I go again post a reply before lurking the entirety of the thread, which has devolved into shitflinging and adhoms.

Here's a summary of every Moly thread for any newfag lurking (and good on you for just lurking you fucking newfag)

Moly wasn't so based back in the day and a few thought him a cultists for his stance on distancing yourself from harmful environment, family included, while simultaneously ebegging for his show. this was exaggerated by popular youtubers such as thundercuck and the TYT (both of which also ebegging for money and consider themselves infallible)

Meanwhile Stef continues to produce high quality redpills promoting things like the importance of the nuclear family, fathers in the household, andhas even named the jew on a few occasions while also toning it down on the ancap stuff.

Naturally, as we can see in this thread, genuine anons see uncle Stef and a conman and manipulator. This sentiment is taken advantage of by d&c shills and all discussion of the topic in question goes to shit, resulting in a bumplock from the mods.

He's doing the exact same thing Lew Rockwell did in the 1990s when he ghostwrote Ron Paul's newsletter.

Read some of these scans. Seem pretty based, right? Now read lewrockwell.com

lewrockwell.com/2016/04/phil-maymin/babylonian-talmud/
archive.is/nU3c5

lolbergs are scum who will tell people anything they want to hear in order to sell them on their jewish ideology.

No, we know good stuff when we see it. It's easy to pick out kikes & cuck shills.

Molyneux's videos are fantastic and he has a large audience – he hits taboo topics almost no one else does (Race & IQ, race and criminality, multikulti, etc) and is a useful ally for us to have.

Soon.

the MUH CULT thing is very old though.

there's a whole forum somewhere where people hang on his every word and talk about how crazy he is. It's bizzare. And people who say there is a sekret inner cult, but they never have any proof. It's all just name calling really.

If you hang around long enough, you'll get where you can recognize actual paid shills and feds. There are a few autists and trolls that are much more of a pain.

Way back I came from the lew rockwell side of libertarianism. I haven't been there in years, but there used to be a wide range of stuff there. And I look at it now and don't see anything like that. I'm sure you finding something from months ago is not cherrypicking

That's one of the worst examples, but pretty much everything on there's shit. There's nothing like what he wrote for the Ron Paul newsletter. That's the main point.

Molyneux, Cantwell, and most of the other "redpilled" lolbergs and ex-lolbergs are playing Lew's game.

Conversations like these, just chilled and not so much shitposting were much more normal when i joined here around november.

Wtf happened? :l

Election year. It will almost certainly go back to normal by 2017, when the stakes are low again when the DNC stops hiring shills. 2012 was a shitshow for Holla Forums too.

Retard, I bet you're a christcuck too.
It's called psychology, maybe you should pick up a book some day.

So you faggot mods going to continue on banning people for not sucking Trump dick 24/7? Kill yourself. Oh so shit Holla Forums has become. I'll laugh my ass of when you faggots get to see the real Trump when he's in office. Morons.

Nigger, try growing up in a broken home and as you get older be extremely paranoid about shit like having kids because you almost certainly know you might wind up being a shit caretaker because you have inherited the instability and personality traits from your shit parents.

#Correct the shills

You're absolutely right I'm #howling4hillary now! Arf arf motherf***ers!

wtf i hate trump now

Really grasping at straws for a reason to hate moly arent you

It comes and goes. And depends on what's going on. There are times you really do get a lot shills. Certain types of happenings really ramps up the paranoia. Remember Lavoy Finicum? The shilling was ridiculous despite it not being even that terribly important. Remember the silent fed protest?

Certain things get stomped harder then others.

The fingerpointing isn't really that bad right now, or I've become desensitized. And at least the histrionic female e-celebs don't have much oomph anymore.

I was about to say this.

That took a while to watch. Worth it though. Basically: the shit that took down the Roman Empire (high taxes, inflation, supporting degenracy) is what's plaguing us right now and we're about due for our collapse (10 generations or so).

No, just stating facts. I already have more than enough reasons to hate a jewish lolberg.

Yes goy, being around destructive people is helpful for ones own mentality!

Have some more

does this guy release shit in podcast form? i'm newly single, deleted kikebook, and looking to double down on the redpills for the sake of mental health

see captcha. I'm jewz poundin

fdrpodcasts.com/

Molly is a very forced meme, forced by the same group of people as Sam Hyde and Ben Garrison.
As has been said repeatedly, 8ch is being used as the personal advertising space for Molly, Red Ice, Renegade (RWDS music, Moon man), Black Pigeon (a project of Kosher main stream media group Vidmax), Ben Garrison (another front for a bigger group), Evalion (project of Firestarter and David Duke), Millennial "it's the Muslims, stupid" Woes, Daily Stormer etc.
All of these cunts are working together being the scenes and around 75% of threads are started by their people.

The only legit right-wingers that don't seem to have sold out to whoever is behind these various fronts, are Very Vikernes and Simon Sheppard, no coincidence that posting about anyone not affiliated with Red Ice, just triggers a flood of trolling.
Sinead McCarthy has actually been trying to gain influence over Very through his wife, Marie Cachet, via YouTube. He would, like their control of Holla Forums does, add quite a bit of "street Fred" to their kosher d&, data mining shill ops.

Molly is not "Red Pill", for a start he is fucking JEWISH and admitted it, he is simply singing the tune of the month to maximize his income. Libertarianism has fallen from fashion and is no longer the cool new scene. So he rakes in donations and ad revenue while serving the higher purpose of keeping heat and attention off the Likes with video after video of " muh evil Islam", "muh tragic terrorism."

*Very = Varg.

Awesome

Sinead McCarthy claimed that she was behind that. By the 3rd protest, she wanted anons to start wearing name tags and ducct tape on their mouths.

I have only ever heard logic and reason from him. honestly I think it's hilarious how triggered people get by him.

Did people actually go through with that?

Fuck off kike

Yes they did.

Reminder that those who hate so called "ecelebs" and try to shit on Molyneux are literally Holla Forums.

They post jewish dogs if backed into a corner.

are you legit retarded

I literally had a panic attack because of this video. We need to save white civilization.

The Daily Shoah, TRS, Renegade Radio (Kyle Hunt and Sinead Mccarthy) makes the Moon man albums and force memes them using 8ch.
"Fashy" is their forced meme, "fashy goy", " faceberg", they don't understand memes or the culture here but make up for it by incorporating as many meme words as possible into every post.

Pic related.

All of these people are working together and using 8ch as their personal advertising space.

Haven't heard these until your post. The only person forcing them is you.

Kill yourself.

Also I don't know if many have noticed but most of what made Nazi Germany great were carryovers from the Roman Empire. I have no problem writing off their stupid pantheon but the roman culture really is vital to European civilization.

Back to cuckchan you go

Neither seventh son nor ghoul browse Holla Forums.

D&C shill harder you faggot.

are you trying to sound like a fag

That doesn't look like very much of an argument friendo.

Get fucked Queenie, you ugly old spic.

Both seem like plebbiters tbh

You aren't much better.

back to Tumblr, weakling.

there are atleast 2 threads about moly mods pls

Meanwhile there are 6 generals and 3 different brit/pol/s

Try making an actual argument.

The thing about the red-pill is, once you go red pill, you can't go back.

All i'm saying is keep it all in one thread.
Make a defoo general or whatever.

No, generals are fucking cancer. I agree that there should only be one thread, but generals only breed tripfags and other attention seekers.

Oh yeah that's exactly what this board needs, ANOTHER FUCKING GENERAL.

Generals keep irrelevant national news in one thread.
What's your point?

Sure, maybe the OP does. The rest of the thread is always awful

"alt-right" is a shit term that only really appeals to autists, faggots, and autistic faggots, most of whom are lolbertarians or have lolbertarian leanings.

this is legitimately funny.

Or sad.

I missed the later stuff, so only found out later. The demoralization, calls for violence, and demands to be a lefty style protest were intense after a thread or two and word had got out. Lots of TORfags.

No surprise about sinead though.

I never heard that one. Anyone got a webm, recording, or episode link?

e-celebs do tend to be cancer though.

the 'alt-right' is a little box they put you in so fags like milo can talk about you on tv. no thanks.

general is cancer.

I didn't even know there were any, I must skim over them automatically.

:^)

Is this a new pasta now?

And how do you expect something that calls itself "alt" to be anything but fringe?

labels give legitimacy, yes. Identification is a very important part of humanity, and labels are fundamentally important to identification.
Of course labels do not automatically create political legitimacy, but they create the basis

Instead of neo-nazis and the KKK boogeymen, the MSM and "online political junkies" see an actual group with set principles and ideology.

Anyone that shills against the term "alt right" is either unknowingly or purposefully aiding ZOG

there would have to be a transfer from being the alternative to being mainstream, but (((some people))) seem to dislike the notion of white interests becoming mainstream issues.

I would say, though, being presented as an alternative can be a positive (there are both positive and negative conclusions that can be drawn from that)

Is that why jews and the jewish press have done so much to promote it?

Labels are fine, it's just the special snowflake ones that aren't. If I'm against kikebook's 50 different gender options does that mean I'm against gender classifications as a whole?

If you want to be mainstream, you don't call yourself "alt".

I agree, but you'd have to explain how "alt-right" qualifies as special snowflake. As far as I know the alt-right is a broad term applied to a group of right wing ideologies that are alternative to the Republican Party's apparent monopoly on the term "conservative"

Do a search on google news. The kikes have been promoting the shit out of the term and Richard Spencer for almost a year - because they see neither as a threat.

Because of the whole "alt" thing. Quit being a faggot and say you're "right".

What anime is that from? I don't see it labelled.

I assume legend of the galactic heroes

I don't know, man. This seems like the same quality journalism that brought us "trump hates babies!"

that's why they're shilling against it so hard, right?

Oh, so accurate descriptions are now special snowflake? got it.

Of course they aren't going be praising it (although the kikes at Breitbart did), but they're forcing the label and setting it up as their only opposition by talking about it so much. Kikes ignore the things they truly fear and only talk about them when they do something that forces them to.

Look at Spencer, he's objectively a total fucking nobody, but they're covering pretty much everything he does now. You don't find that the least bit suspicious?

I'm sure tumblr feels the same way about their pronouns…

"Right" is accurate without the special snowflake autism that seems to only appeal to defectives.

What are you talking about now?

You seem to me like one of those far right LARPers with a viking facebook profile picture and a pube beard, and pure Evropean blood. let me guess, trump is a Zionist shill, right?

Why are you so adamant in your hatred of the alt-right? what is SO bad about it?

So I must be a Pagan LARPer because I'm against a self-marginalizing term that appeals almost exclusively to people who are defective in one way or another?

Maybe I'm just more interested in winning than feeling like I'm part of some super secret "alternative" club?

See above.

Maybe Molyneux can run for Governor of the Great State of Jefferson when it forms…

hmm alt-right (Trump) vs neocons (bush, kasich, rubio…)
you must be very happy being on the winning side

No.

i literally can't even

He wouldn't take any office I'm sure, but he would probably be a Paine of the revolution before paine got all lefty and found out how that worked with the frogs

KEK, Molyneux blows his last decade's work the fuck out in the 30 seconds leading up to pictured timestamp…

bump

kek, Molycucks actually believe this.
Sure if you cherrypick his content you can find all sorts of pretty decent stuff with some mild redpills in them, but make no mistake about it Molyneux is not and never will be on our side. In fact he's a subversive who sees the pendulum swinging toward the right and wants to coopt as much of that momentum as possible.
If you watch all of his content and don't just skim for the stuff you like it is abundantly clear that he is still entirely devoted to his special snowflake libertarian anarchist ideology. He still shills for the NAP, he still very much believes in the "free movement of people" and is only opposed to the current immigration situation because of the way it is being done. Also hes a kike.

two hours of talking about taxation as only reason for the fall of Rome

Some user comment on his channel:

Got shadow bann from great philosopher Stefan.

So no. This is not red pilling. This is gate keeping.

Fock him. There are no good Jews out there. Also, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 Jew doesnt exist. They are all just Jews.

Always use the "Facts Dont Matter" video when you are busting Moneyyid.
Nothing triggers the shills and the anarkiddies more than that.

Thank you.
Yes. I see, what you mean. 12:20 is the JEWel from Moneyid.

People gotta shilling the fake Molyneux and start listening to the real one.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGq976t9Fb4

Disgusting, isnt it?
Like a fucking yid.

Raped by daddy every night to the point of rectal prolapse? Yes, defoo.

Angry that daddy wouldn't let you borrow the car to coalburn? No, don't defoo.

Is that sinead? No wonder she burns coal

Nowadays I just assume that people who say shit like:

Are shills. Plain and simple. If the content is sound, then the only reason to shit on the source is do try stifle the content. The louder someone yells "muh e-celeb" the more credence I will give the video.

Molyneux has actually gotten to the point where he is red pilling normies at a phenomenal rate and his platform is ever growing. The kikes are terrified of him.

The shills are getting meta-level now guys

oops was meant to be

you're learning.

Yeap. I don't know if it's just overparanoid Holla Forumsacks or if it's shills spreading the fear and trying to turn this place into an echo chamber but sometimes Holla Forums does remind me of vid related.

Nope. Don't see an argument.

Is this from an actual video? If so link pleaaaase, either way it's hilarious

Sorry, broski. I'm pretty sure this is just a meme.
However, I'm glad that you kekked. Cheers

This is fucking perfect

I've been wondering about this exact same subject for such a long time now, but it's so extensive i never got around to digging into it myself

this is probably the abridged version and it's STILL two and a half fucking hours long, so i suppose i was right. anyway good on stef, this is a much more important topic than most fags know (as in, faggots not on Holla Forums)