Anyone interested in group reading a mango?

Anyone interested in group reading a mango?
Just finished Soul Eater and might be doing another one. I think I'd just post like 4 or 5 chapter a week instead of 2 a day like I have been. I have Jojos and Berzerk downloaded but I was also thinking of Ghost in the Shell, or anything else that people feel strongly about.
Thoughts?

i've never read one before
but i am down
let's do this

Do you have a preference for mango/time/pace?

Cuckime is for cucks

i've never read a manga in my life so no preference
IDC about time - 10 AM EST OR 10PM EST, but rly don't care cuz i am gonna be total NEET next 10 days cuz semester ended
pace - any

(i didn't really kno what u meant by time so i just put in 2 random times of day)

Ok neat. When I was doing SE it was usually about 9-11pm EST but took about 2 months. If no-one else has strong preferences maybe I'll look for something short to do relatively quickly.

Berserk would be cool, I'm off work at like 10 MT most days.

How many hours from EST is that?

You got Gunsmith Cats? If not, JoJo is fine

it's 2 hours behind eastern
east = 1:30am right now
MT = 11:30 PM

EST is 2 hours ahead

What is the best time zone and why is it EST?

I see, I always just heard it called "rockies time" or something. That could work.

I don't have Gunsmith Cats but I might've found a torrent for it.

Well the center of the universe is on EST.

Do either of you want to do a pitch for Jojos vs Berserk? I haven't read either but have heard good things about both.

I'm cool with either, they're both on my list, watched the Berserk anime but haven't checked Jojo out yet

Jojo is fine

Sounds good. I'll start in 22 hoursish then. I just checked out my torrent to make sure it was sorted and stuff. The first page looked pretty good.

Sign me up
operation Holla Forumsook club is a go.

Bamp- Jojo begins tonight.

Just post something, faggots

See it's not really that fun or a "read-along" if there's no-one in the thread when you're posting it.

lets just call it a bump

That was rather neat. Never heard of it before.