Is it gay to be fucked by a girl?

Is it gay to be fucked by a girl?
Would you let her?

Other urls found in this thread:

buyandrogelonline.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you, straight?

Is there anything over the counter I can get to give to a woman to cause this?

I don't understand how you people can still be having so many debates about what's gay and what isn't. Just pick up a dictionary, the definition of gay is right there. No, man-on-woman is NOT gay. Any other combination of genders (and there are only two, count em: men, who have penises and are biologically incapable of having vaginas, and women, who have vaginas and are biologically incapable of having penises; again, this is all in dictionaries and science textbooks for you to read) is gay. Now at this point, you might say something like "but user, what about hermaphrodites?" and that answer is really quite simple as well. Hermaphrodites are mistakes and shouldn't even be considered in the equation. You're welcome.

Rub a topical steroid onto a girl's clit.
The testosterone will cause it to grow into a penis. No kidding.

Androgel.
buyandrogelonline.org/

So getting fucked in the ass by a girl isn't gay?

I thought I had explained it quite clearly, but… well, okay, let's do the math. Assuming you mean to ask if a man getting fucked in the ass by a girl is gay, add the genders. One man, one woman. Check your dictionary or science book (real ones, not ones written by SJWs) and you'll see that heterosexuality is one man and one woman. It doesn't matter what the two are doing. What matters is the biology.

You're still a faggot if you let a girl stick anything in your ass, fag.

I now have a strange urge to fap with testosterone cream.

I believe in loving hand holding, gentle head pats, and consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse for the sole purpose of reproduction.

Getting fucked in the ass by anything is gay, no exceptions.

So are two men fucking and two women fucking, dumbass

sage

yfw you post virus laden shit so obviously that even the Feds are facepalming at how lame you are

That depends on what you mean by "gay".

If you mean literally homosexual, then no.
If you mean "gay" as in the sense of it revealing homosexual tendencies, then yes.

This is a datamining thread

No; penetration is not not necessarily "feminine"

She's not going to get the job done with a superclit, but with a strapon, maybe.

Really depends upon her attitude.