Terrorist Father of Terrorist Son: Trump 'Put that Purple Heart back'

archive.is/LS48m

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/khizr-khan-donald-trump-john-mccain/
red*dit.com/r/politics/comments/4vyqao/khizr_khan_john_mccain_was_my_sons_hero/
red*dit.com/r/politics/comments/4vydjr/khizr_khan_trump_is_draft_dodger_must_return/
mediafire.com/download/cdiu35bv97ojj0q/KhanIslamicJurisprudence.pdf
archive.is/PnMF8
archive.is/MPIUe
snopes.com/2016/08/02/donald-trump-given-purple-heart-by-veteran/
archive.is/pXSVQ
whitepages.com/name/Louis-Dorfman/Va
archive.is/NjSzZ
archive.is/PBBiR
archive.is/STvND
archive.is/2CrGi
archive.is/yNUPz
archive.is/E2FPe
archive.is/YAhq9
archive.is/7A6kd
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-there-is-no-such-thing-as-sharia-law/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

btw this is what google brings up when he search his name.

BTFO.

DAILY REMINDER

But, I thought he wanted to step away from the feud?

mudshit taqiyya

He's already been btfo when all the connections were revealed. It's only going to get worse for him as he keeps trying to taqiyya his way to sympathy and fame.

Kek is at work in this thread lads. We'll be having a kebab roast soon enough.

Reminder that muslims aren't Americans

HEIL KEK

wew lad.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Guess he didn't get the happy ending he was looking for but this is just over-the-top at this point.

I'm already tired of looking at this guy's glum looking face.

fuck off with your copy-pasta

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/khizr-khan-donald-trump-john-mccain/

at least he's honest about wanting to kill his comrades.

This faggot mudslime fails so badly at taqiyya.

jesus how fucking transparent can they be

Jesus Christ. Who could possible believe this opportunist mudshit? Sad.

Reddit's eating this shit up.

red*dit.com/r/politics/comments/4vyqao/khizr_khan_john_mccain_was_my_sons_hero/

(checked)
Thank you, Walid Shoebat.

reddit is the conversational equivalent of a Quake server that's just bots vs bots.

Sorry Kebab, that's not how feuds work.

chiming in again to say what a fucking moron

Ah, here we go.

Random details suddenly brought up to try to prop up a crumbling narrative.

Did they learn nothing from Fields?

Dubs confirm.

In THIS country
we settle it with pistols and take ten paces.

2016 has been a gift

I hope McCain tries to disavow Trump and gets annihilated for it

So a std Quake server then

this is effectively all the proof you need to know that all republicans post 88 were controlled opposition.

dubs confirm

I have seen the military almost completely turn to hilary around me for this sandnigger

red*dit.com/r/politics/comments/4vydjr/khizr_khan_trump_is_draft_dodger_must_return/

What the fuck is wrong with them?

(checked)
Daily reminder that Reagan - for all of his faults - was kept in line by Bush I and the (((neocons))) in government.

checked.
but you do realize that your google search results are directly tied to your previous searches?

normies get different search results

demoralization shill

lemmings/useful idiots who think magic dirt and magic paper will prevent "citizens" Abdullah and Pedro from killing them

I am sure someone can find some terrorist ties for one of the Muslims this guy helped get in on an eb5 visa

Could the medal have been a poisoned chalice? He was handed it as part of the plan, maybe?

It doesn't make a lot of sense for a soldier to give his medal to a civilian, if you think about it. If the civvy had done something particularities heroic and been maimed in the process, then it might be fitting. But just handingmover ampjrple heart to Trump as a gift?

This reeks of set up and is way too convenient.

Are you okay?

you okay there?

handingmover ampjrple
Did you have a stroke?

Dude, you don't look too good.

only kikes and the soulless mocha colored masses don't understand the gesture

(checked)
(checked)
Holla Forums, a place where people care.

Jesus Christ, get this filthy Paki out of my country. Trying to invoke the Constitution in his durka-durka accent makes my blood boil. gb2 Waziristan.

You feelin' ok there little buddy?
Little woozy maybe?

The medal was a copy.

Kek, maybe if you work in admin and are surrounded by niggers and women, you POG bitch.

Wow, did you see this coordination lads? 3 of them (1) also.
and yes, it's called autocorrect while your text is covered by the keyboard overlay… Can be surprising.

Care maybe, looks suspect as hell to me. A bot thst looks for typos maybe?

Was it? The point stands even if it was. What is known about the "veteran" who gifted the medal?

Khazar Cohen, amirite, fellas?

Oh, so you're not feeling bad enough yet?
Well, we can fix that.

What site is that? I don't have it bookmarked.

why do you need a website when you have a plethora of information right there :^)

Do you have it or not?

Get out kike.
I'm not going to repeat myself.

lol fuck off chaim

Trump should have handed the medal back and thanked the vet for the gesture. It's not exactly something that should ever be given away. Military here

He is a kike-loving retard though.

I know, sadly.

don't believe you

how do you not understand the fucking gesture

Gas yourself.

They should join them in said gassing.

nigger just look through the infodump thread we have stickied do you need me to hold your dick while you piss too?

Very well then, have it your way.

Because he's probably not actually military or at the very least was a POG.

I'm seeing a lot of people lately claiming to be military saying thins like this or that the military is switching to Hillary over the Khan thing. It's most likely CTR shills.

They truly have nothing else, do they? They have to reuse a hillary shill who lets terrorists in as a way to attack trump because his son blew up. Truly pathetic. Meanwhile, we have countless people railing on hillary, from books to movies to talkshows, and the (((media))) cannot hide enough of them.

fag

This brings up a good point. We could stand to get more information before making a judgement.

No you haven't.

once again, i direct you to the infodump thread so you can educate yourself fool

Sauce?

He's most likely going to stay a (1), so even if he had some (He doesn't), he's not around to give it to you.

Funny, because "Stolen Valor" only applies when you stand to profit from lying about your service. CTR shills are being payed by Hillary to commit Stolen Valor now. How appropriate that they'll never face any consequences for it, just like their boss.

Pic related

Now, let me spell it out for you, juden.

Meaning

With this information we can discern why he gave the purple heart to Trump. The military has a large variety of people in it from the uber patriotic to people who are there simply because they have nowhere else to go. We can't just say "muh military" and it would apply to everyone because of the sheer variety of people in it. It's stupid, as are you.

You're probably right.

nigger don't call me autistic, i'm just continuing to press you to look at the thread we already have up that has information on the original thing you asked me about

repetition gets results, and eventually you'll actually do the reading

also you fucking moron, why could a VETERAN who obtained a PURPLE HEART for HEROISM COURAGE AND VALOR possibly give TRUMP his award?

HMM I FUCKING WONDER

This whole thing looks really bad for Trump

Khizr Khan really doesn't have any room to speak about this. He didn't serve himself, and he doesn't 'own' purple heart medals. They're using him as an emotional rile. It's pretty stupid.

Not to say Trump is doing the right thing.

yeah, #imwithher now

In what universe?
That was a POWERFUL gesture.

How about the father can go back to the Middle East, and take his son's body with him.

He's probably afraid if he carries on much longer people are going to start digging up things about him that don't fit the DNC narrative.

How did he get the purple heart sperg? Was it actually doing something heroic or was it because he cut himself while cooking? Context, nigger. Also, what infodump thread? The catalog is busy today. I'm not asking you to spoonfeed me, just directions.

Nah. He'll be fine. Nothing wrong with honesty.

Exactly what I've started to think. They realized that unless this went entirely according to script and right down to the letter, there could be enormous backlash. This is how they're smoking people out, so at worst, they break even.

Hillary and her posse are running a campaign from the 90s.

Khan should've said his speech at the DNC and dissappeared into the night. By continuing to dig deep into Trump and being this public figure he sets himself up… have they not read "The Art of the Deal"?

You can't let things go by: thank all the little gestures towards you, bring down anyone who does little attacks at you, exalt anyone who declares (and shows) themself a public ally and utterly destroy anyone who declares themself an enemy.

Most people are pussies that afraid to fight with all they've got, the idea is to be so intimidating that like the Roman Empire, most people give in since fighting back is so costly.

Hillary is using mass media and clever campaign slogans and talking points PRed to death by multi-million dollar firms… and Trump just set up his kill blows while we his "internet people" the, Holla Forumslack SS soldiers, the /k/ommandos, the /fit/ liftwaffe and other assorted Internet forces search for chinks in their armor.

This is such a fucking fun battle.

how did Khan get his purple heart, faggot?

it's irrelevant, the gesture itself is meaningful in a way which clearly you don't comprehend, instead you want to look for some other avenues to classify it

that's a very jewey tactic

the thread in question is the one which brought all the shills here last night and purged the 4cucks

I stand by my original assessment.

No, not khan, the soldier that gave it to Trump. I can't find sauce on that.

#YouCanHaveHer

Heil fucking Hitler.

Heil Trump.

Nigger where do you think you are?

you miss my point

The purple heart has an inherent valuation on it, a symbolic meaning. How someone obtained it is not relevant to the slackjawed masses- just receiving one apparently makes you a "hero".

in the case of khan, the dumb sandnigger blew himself up by investigating a car alone while telling his squad to stand down. In the process, he also wounded everyone around him, ie; that very same squad. somehow, he's a fucking "hero" though.

by proxy, another one of these heroes giving their medal away to someone they deem worthy is a pretty big gesture and the media is finding themselves closer and closer to getting caught in yet another of their own lines.

Your moms basement, behind you, about to stick it in your pooper.

Let me clarify further what I'm trying to do here. You are correct in that I don't quite get why the soldier would give a medal like that to Trump, and I am trying to find out why. I'm also convinced 90% of people here don't get it either.

This is helpful. Thank you.

More like Khazar Cohen, amirite, fellas?

A purple heart just means you got wounded in combat and survived.
Some autistic soldier gave his to Trump because 14/88.
This mudshit wants to take it away from Trump because muh dead jihadi son.

Now fuck off.

you gotta understand, with these corrupt the record faggots here we have to be on the offensive first and foremost.

Much like Saint Khan and Saint McCain themselves, friendly fire sometimes has to occur.

Where did (((they))) pull out this lying mudshit from and when is Trump going to blow him the fuck out?

clearly i know more about the incident than you faggot

nice theorization there, once again look at yet another one of these rats being unable to comprehend the symbolic gesture behind transferring a purple heart

May all that you love be torn down around you and burnt to ash.

Exactly, it doesn't feel right but I can see why Trump would accept it in the heat of the moment, to avoid causing offence and signal support from veterans.
Still seems 'off' to me, why would he have a copy of his medal to begin with or feel that giving it to a civilian made any kind of sense?
But we have his full name is,there a master list of military award recipients accessible to the public that we can search to check this guy out?

The choice of medal makes this even weirder. Some kind of black magic ?

Also, let me get this straight. What I've learned in pieces, and will now try to put together, is that this son was a US serviceman serving oversees who abandoned a heavily armored and armed guard-post to interdict a suicide bomb vehicle. He left behind many heavy armaments and went with only his pistol to save the day. And when he did investigate the vehichle without the proper equipment or waiting for the proper bomb disposal team, the bomb went off and killed him along with gravely wounding his fellow squad mates. Then they paraded the parents in the DNC to attack Trump on his ant-Muslim rhetoric and try to undermine his 'for the vets' platform? Then the media is trying to use this as a wedge to direct attention away from Clinton scandals and heap more trash onto the pile of 'what a meanie and insensitive/ignorant man that Trump is!'

Do I have this down, or am I missing something still?

I understand user.

Nice waste of dubs Moshe.

btw in case you couldn't read yeah the whole thesis of my argument is that the "hero" myth surrounding purple hearts is now on full display and the lugenpresse can't pursue it any further than they are without attacking themselves due to the khan son angle

Well go about it in a less pissing me off manner. Something about you, man…

That is true though. They give them out like candy. There was this guy I knew, his hummer got hit by an IED. He was completely fine but they offered him the purple heart, which he of course refused.

There's just something about you…

nigger fuck you, i don't have to cater to your autism

We need a pro-Trump father of a fallen war hero to make this kebab STFU.

YES YOU FUCKING DO

See: Benghazi parents

There should be plenty of them out there

Let's not forget that Bill Clinton, the reason why Hillary is on the national stage to begin with (we know it's not by her own "merits"), was himself infamously a draft dodger.

nope, you're right on track

but you're missing the connection between kaboom khan's islamic law credentials and affiliations with the law firm that does the CF taxes or some shit, as well as his deleting of his firm's website and his most recent lies about loving Mccain, the neocohen, and how his mudslime son also loved mccain in 2004….

it's sarcasm you retard, we have ids here

downloaded this fuckers own article on islamic law.

havent read through it, have work in less than an hour.

find the good stuff

mediafire.com/download/cdiu35bv97ojj0q/KhanIslamicJurisprudence.pdf

kek who are those

they don't exist, don't talk about them goy

And then there's the Muslim Brotherhood connection? Which doesn't surprise me since Hillary the Dyke has one as a pet in her office.

Recap for those who are late, and for the shills so they can continue trying to derail this thread in vain:

kebabs son looks up to john mccain, and got medal for blowing himself up in a retarded manner

Soldier that gave trump the medal is still unclear how he got it. I'm curious as to how so we could read his actions accurately.

also if anyone has link to that damn connections web site/tool I'd like to have it again. I miss it

yup

the visas kaboom khan worked on were specifically for wealthy mudslimes to come to the US, they cost somewhere to the tune of $1mil a pop

It's really not, but normies don't know that.

Indeed, this has the potential to blow the fuck up, soldier needs to be dug, my money is on him being a plant, which is probably why Trump brought him up to the podium and gave us his name.
WE are to check his authenticity. Now surely some milanons can point us to a master list of decorations?

typical shitskin tactics tbh, instead of fake retreating on horseback to pull off the "parthian shot", they back off and then fling shit once the spotlight is off them.

sTFU you terrorist child molesting cunt you should be tortured to death terrorist.

Checking myself.

Agreed.

I'm sure everybody knows it's just the "I got hurt" medal

Not really.

I think you're underestimating the public, the white public anyway. Wouldnt expect a nigger or non-white to know that unless they received one.

I work with a lot of liberals, with a mix of non libs and shitskins thrown in. Some understand, many do not. Education and discussion is key IRL with this stuff.

The Ogdoad is

Kek
Amun
Huh
Nu

K
A
H
N

To normies its not the "I got hurt" medal

Its the "i caught 20 bullets while going Cawaduty on 15 Hajji while parachuting at night in the snow over Iraqistan" medal

its not like its even a rarity
so many people have one.

WTF is this "gold star" anyway

This would be (initially) because of the surplus left behind from plans to invade Japan in WWII. There was a surplus and they had to get rid of them. Since then more have been made but the mindset stays.

A term for families that use their dead kids as political props

i think he gave him the purple heart because i think that he thinks that he deserves it for opposing essentially the entire government of every angloshpere country in the world and more, and opposing the entire media as well, and making it this far in the election

well actually scratch that i forgot some european countries aren't completely done over and i wasnt considering russia

Families would put red and white banners up with blue stars to show how many of their family were serving.

Dead in the line of duty get gold stars.

so when entire families serve, it starts to look like this

but basically this

The kebab ignores every protocol for dealing with a bomb, and instead decides to interdict himself with his squad instead of waiting for the bomb team, which if he had, no one would have been hurt. I know this seems contrived, but it is very possible this was an elaborate suicide bomb in which a traitor captain lead his squad to an active bomb and "accidentally" triggered it, and later it was construed as a "war hero dies in car bombing much valor wow trump is a meanie". If he was that fucking incompetent he would not have been promoted to captain to begin with, and he knew what he was doing, I can't help but think it was an act of sabotage by a secret jihadi.

Jewish looking "veteran" tells Trump the medal is real, then:

Did he tell her this before or after he gave Trump the medal?

archive.is/PnMF8

Well shit lads, here is the wall of fame. Looks like the guy is legit, pic related.

archive.is/MPIUe

don't understimate the retardation of officers

I'm not using bitcoin faggots. ever.
leave me alone

Officers get promoted to captain based on nothing but time in service/time in grade

also this

Around kikes, start Fourth Reichs.

Very possible, but all we got to go on is this line of reason.

Does anyone have anything on the soldier that gave his medal to Trump?

Get doxing. archive.is/MPIUe

Thanks bro. Here, have some asspain from (((snopes))) while the digging starts.

snopes.com/2016/08/02/donald-trump-given-purple-heart-by-veteran/

archive.is/pXSVQ

Something to note already, Montclair comes under the auspices of nearby Dumfries, for the purposes of postal addresses and zip/White pages etc.

whitepages.com/name/Louis-Dorfman/Va

Sand nigger just keeps digging that hole deeper.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. It's ot really a productive thing to do when we're under as heavy attack as we currently are. There are plenty of other ways to let off some steam and have some fun.

According to White pages, he knows someone called Carmen Sikosek.
Sikosek being the woman's married name. When the house was bought in 2002, her surname was, get this, CRUZ.

Hmmmm.

www.washingtonpost.com/archive/local/2002/03/03/home-sales/7753f3f1-a9aa-4006-978e-57f5987f7c96/
archive.is/NjSzZ

Lads, get digging, it's slow going on an android phone…

In case you fags didn't hear the news, that guy has been confirmed to believe in/follow Sharia's law. From what I heard he wrote a paper about it for university in kebab land.

So Trump's statement about his wife not being allowed to speak was true.

That means the lungepresse dived in to attack Trump over his comment without even looking into the kebab guy first.

In other words the lugenpresse fucked up again due to their astronomical arrogance.

Reminder that all we need is proof of why he got the medal. I really don't think anything is necessary beyond that.

If it can be shown that he has ties to the democrats, or Trump's Republican opponents, that is a much bigger deal than the specifics of how he was injured.
Point is that this might have been a deliberate effort to damage Trump's credibility with veterans, proving a link it can be turned back on them.

That's nice, but in sharia law, women are allowed to speak. She chose not to speak because of her emotional state about her dead son.

Much like Holla Forums, Trump is never right.

Ah. Nevermind then.

Fuck off Chaim.

In Shariah Law, women are not allowed to speak to non-Muslim men if the result is corruption (such as if Hillary Clinton were to gain more power and Khazir Khan's law firm were to somehow profit off of that).

Women arent even allowed to leave the house without permission or a male escort

Hey, now, don't get me wrong; all I'm sayin' is that his wife chose not to speak. She wasn't forced not to speak. Matter of fact, if you watch her, you can see her in a very emotional state. Cheeks flushing, and tears starting. Not because she was being repressed, but because they were showing pictures of her dead son.

Only in kebab-land. This ain't kebab-land. Muslims are commanded by their own religion to follow the laws in the place they live.

Sharia commands that everything is kebab land

No it doesn't. Shariah is a system of law, not a religious commandment. Qur'an and Hadith form the basis of shariah, but that's it.

It's sort of like Christianity being a basis of the Constitution, but the Constitution doesn't require Christianity.

Already happened. He's a lawyer who sells VISA to muzzies. Deleted his own website when the news got out.

archive.is/PBBiR
archive.is/STvND

archive.is/2CrGi

archive.is/yNUPz - website
archive.is/E2FPe - deleted website

archive.is/YAhq9

You didn't refute my point, Muhammad. The woman is literally forbade to speak in this instance under Sharia Law.

Point conceded. However being muslim, they are bound by shariah law, correct?

wow, not even trying, are you faggot?

They pretend to put the host nation's law before their own but behind the scenes they live by Sharia.
All this "it's purely optional", " it's just ceremonial" etc, in reference to Sharia courts in Western lands, is nothing more than a great example of taqiyya.

Muslims pretend to respect Western law, to help stay under the radar until their % of the population is high enough to drop the pretense and become more militant.

The only way a Muslim woman can get away with putting host law first, is by leaving her friends, family and community forever. Sharia is de facto law in Western Muslim enclaves because the whole community helps to enforce it, there are serious consequences for treating it like an option.

Has meme magic gone too far?

No. They're bound to the laws of the land in which they live, which is in this case, the United States.

Prove it, fgt.

IN CASE YOU FAGGOTS DIDN'T ARCHIVE OR GO DIGGING AT KHAN'S SITE, BUT AFTER IT WAS DISCOVERED AND WHAT HE DID ON THERE, IT WAS QUICKLY SHUT DOWN

I don't understand, I thought leftists took pride in dodging the Vietnam draft? I guess it's only ok when they do it.

Most Leftists don't have principles. Leftism has a huge utilitarian streak. You know, MUH FEELINGS.

What did he do there?

you'd think this fucker would know to keep his mouth shut by this point.

"i would like to step away" he claims as he continues to be a fucking cunt.

we take it to the streets. fuck waiting, i'm sure you're all tired of it too.

any other conditions anyone can think of to start dotr?
because i' pretty sure it starts the second the results are announced, but just so we're all clear, chances are they wont wait that long.

confirmed his ties to the Saudis and shillery cunt

oh hell yeah,
rolling for standard kebab roast parties.

I'm in the DEVGRU and everyone around me is turning on Trump and supporting Hillary over the Khan fiasco.
Trump is finished with respect to our armed forces I think.

Khan is a faggot for getting butthurt over a Purple Heart. My military family have told me that those medals are common enough that many of them don't care about them and giving them away or throwing them away is common.

If someone had given Trump the Medal of Honor or a Silver Star or something then his bitching would at least make more sense.

Post proof + timestamp

literally nobody outside of daily politics cares about this "scandal"

for some reason people haven't been paying attention to it

Good video here to spread to normies regarding Khan!!!

have you even seen what he said.. its literally nothing

This whole story is literally the liberal media going

without ever showing what he actually said, its all mind games

People do that every day: "Thank you for your service."

no, the reportress is literally lying

Jews make up .2% of the American military. So it is unlikely.

smh

Real hero has enough medals to sink a ship.
pic related

archive.is/7A6kd

LT. COL. LOUIS DORFMAN: Well, it wasn’t an easy decision because that was something that is very precious to me and, but I thought that he was gonna make a very good commander-in-chief and I wanted him to have that medal in his hand to remember all the people that have fought and died for this country. You know, veteran cemeteries are full of people that have fought and died for this country and there’s a lot of people walking around the streets with hidden injuries like myself. If you look at myself, you wouldn’t tell that I was injured because it’s all internal and I just want him to remember that…

It was my real Purple Heart. I showed – I had two Purple Hearts with me. I had my original in my pocket and I had another one that I was showing in case it got damaged or lost or snatched or whatever the case may be, I wanted him to have my real Purple Heart… which I gave him…

I had a very genuine look, moment, contact, eye to eye for just a brief moment with Donald Trump and I felt he took it in the manner of which I gave it. It wasn’t, like you know he was making a statement that he got it in an easy way but that wasn’t what exactly I don’t think he meant. He meant it was easier for him to take it from me than all the people that earned that medal.

archive.is/7A6kd

This faggot said on CNN that there is no such thing as Sharia Law.

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-there-is-no-such-thing-as-sharia-law/

So basically Trump told a joke and some pakinigger is having a chimp out?

I his shit amazes me, he isn't fit but somehow Hillary is even though she has all these emails and wikileaks coming out.

As someone posted earlier, these stories are just a giant collection of IRL slide threads

bump

Perfectly captures the look of a pedophilic genocidal warlord. Dem sanpaku eyes.

Holy shit, I just had deja vu fucking HARD as hell. Him taking a picture with the medal and then saying he always wanted to get the purple heart.

post your results faggot

why prophet muh HAM Mad looks like a faggot?

"muslim american soldier"

you dont hear them say "christian american soldier"

but i like how they keep trying to turn muslim into a race so they can continue to attack christians for being christian while attacking anyone that attacks muslims for being muslim.

THANKS, SATAN!