Armed man taken into custody at Trump Tower

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/armed-man-busted-trump-tower-secret-service-calls-cops-article-1.2736425
archive.is/00yu8

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zBKZM
archive.is/iYJuH
archive.is/lvgn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A sacrifice

bump

Any info on who the guy is?
The article doesn't even describe him.

Probably not a white guy then.

That's what I'm suspecting as well.
Place your bets.
Nigger or spic?

You are rolling some fine digits today.

I'm betting nigger.

religion of pieces?

Would you also care to bet on the sort of company that nigger keeps?

I say it's a terrorist.

Triple doubles.
Nice.

Your Fuhrer dubs seem to indicate as much.

That, or a spic.

and yours as well

ein bump für dich kamerad

By the order of kek, it's a fucking terrorist.

I'll bet that he was not in any way affiliated with Black Lives Matter :^)

Not sure what this guy thought he'd accomplish because Trump's likely on a plane to somewhere
Maybe he's just dumb

PRAISE KEK FOR HE IS WATCHING OVER THIS MEASLY THREAD WITH HIS DIVINE PRESENCE

Well, one thought it would be a good idea to take a police officer's gun while at a rally… So I would say yes, they are incredibly dumb.

If dubs, it was Michael Moore

no dubs UUUU

he just wanted to buttfuck Melania

Jewish pys-op killer. Stop pretending this is funny. It's not you little beta nerds

Liberals have this imaginary view of Trump that he sits in his bedroom shitposting all day at Trump Tower

We're all just Muslims after all, user.

Fuck off sheep

What about Keky?

Classic projection at work.

to be fair I wouldn't be surprised if he spends his spare time shitposting here and on twitter, the god emperor's bantz would make even an aussie cry

I don't know if that's really projection so much as they've never actually been around anyone that isn't that kind of person. projection sort of implies that you at least subconsciously acknowledge parts of your self as negative.

I'm stealing that one.

This shit started being funny a long time ago, the whole world has gone insane and seeing the humor in these things are what keeps me going. Doesnt mean I underestimate or dont care about these things.

(checked)
i actually beleve it's some leftist numale reason being the lack of fight when he got caught with a gun. why the hell wouldn't you at least try to take some SS out if you want to assasinate the emperor?

nigger would have attacked and got shot.

if it's not a lefty it's a spic.

I would bet money it is a person from New Jersey, probably a nigger associated with BLM

If someone had attacked Hillary, it'd be pinned on Trump automatically.

sounds good to me

shut up weeb, you don't even belong here.

Anti-anime is codeword for anti-white, goon.

Anti-Anime is Anti-Imageboard too

what a waste of quads.

this and this

No it's not you fucking waifu fag cultists. Sell your shit somewhere else. Anime is masculine too but you only post female shit. You're practically feminists. It's like you enjoy imagining your shitty arguments coming from the mouths of your fantasies. You're sick in the head. You're degenerate. Get the fuck out.

Go back to your degenerate shithole.

>>>/stormfront/

Get the fuck out of here retard.

But yes you are correct.

(checked)

My gut says spic

Dubs confirm

look at this newfag and laugh

I bet its a street shitter who was looking for a covered place to shit instead of the street

Suppression of 2nd Amendment rights. Great candidate you got there.

This

We used to sacrifice roman soldiers to Wotan, remember.

Femininity is beautiful and there isn't any out there in 3dpd land. Fuck you, cunt.

archive.is/zBKZM

Interesting.
Any other sauces to confirm?

NYT article on FBIfags "death" archive.is/iYJuH

A veteran F.B.I. agent on a bank-robbery detail was fatally wounded yesterday morning, apparently when another agent’s weapon accidentally discharged during a confrontation with three gunmen outside a bank in a quiet town in central New Jersey, the authorities said.

While the circumstances were still under investigation, a statement by the F.B.I. said that the agent, Barry Lee Bush, 52, of the bureau’s Newark office, “may have been fatally wounded as a result of the accidental discharge of another agent’s weapon during a dynamic arrest situation.”

In the 99-year history of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Mr. Bush, who was married and the father of two grown children, was the 51st agent killed in the line of duty, and the first to be fatally shot in 10 years. He had worked for the bureau for almost 20 years, in Newark, Kansas City, Mo., and elsewhere.

The events yesterday that led to the agent’s death were part of an extensive federal, state and local task force investigation organized in response to a series of bank robberies this year in Middlesex and Monmouth Counties. Teams, some with shotguns, some in SWAT gear, wearing bullet-resistant vests and armed with assault rifles, have staked out some banks in central New Jersey in recent weeks. The team yesterday was following a group of suspects.

As hundreds of federal, state and local officers swarmed to the scene of the shooting in Readington Township, in Hunterdon County about 50 miles west of New York City, two suspects were reported captured and assault weapons were seized in the late-morning violence. The captured suspects were identified as Wilfredo Berrios, 28, and Michael Cruz, 21, both of New Brunswick, N.J.

But a third suspect, identified as Francisco J. Herrera-Genao, 22, also of New Brunswick, who was said to be armed with a rifle and wearing a sweatshirt and only one shoe, fled into a densely wooded area of horse farms and country clubs and was hunted into the evening by more than 300 troopers and officers with dogs and helicopters.

Roads were closed, schools and businesses were locked down and officers with drawn guns went door to door at homes and farms, advising people to stay inside. The search was to continue all night, officials said.
Continue reading the main story

“There’s a lot of tension, I can tell you,” said Kate Sarles, the police commissioner in neighboring Branchburg Township, where the search was under way last night. “People are coming home and locking themselves in. Obviously the man is desperate.”

The shooting took place shortly after 11:30 a.m. near a PNC Bank on Route 22 in the rural township of about 15,000 people, where sensational crimes are rare. Witnesses said the suspects, riding in two vehicles, pulled into the parking lot of a garden supply store across the highway. One remained in his car while two stepped out and began to approach the bank.
Photo
Credit The New York Times

A group of federal agents and state troopers who had been following the suspects suddenly swarmed in on the gunmen, who were intercepted before they reached the door of the bank.

Witnesses said they heard three shots, or bursts from automatic weapons, and F.B.I. officials later said that the suspects had not fired their weapons. One official said that Mr. Bush had been shot from behind at close range. He was taken by helicopter to University Hospital in Newark, and while he was alive on arrival doctors were unable to save him, officials said.

Mr. Bush had testified in two high-profile cases, the successful prosecution of terrorists in the 1998 bombing of American Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, and the conviction of James C. Kopp, an anti-abortion activist, in the death of Dr. Barnett A. Slepian, an obstetrician.

Explaining yesterday’s events, the F.B.I. said: “Special Agent Bush and his team were in pursuit of heavily armed serial bank robbers who are believed to be responsible for four bank robberies. In two of those robberies, the suspects, armed with assault weapons, fired rounds while inside the bank.”

another NYT article published the same day as above in 2007 all about the amazing career of FBI Bush. archive.is/lvgn4

Snow niggers, sand niggers, niggers, all the same

bizarre happenings

Roman's had several stages of being the most degenerate boy fucking murderers.

game?

You mean jews.

What the fuck are you doing on an imageboard?
Are you just really new or did you just come here because someone told you about Holla Forums some time back and you think somehow boards don't share users/cultures?
Either way, go the fuck back where you came from.