Pretended to be alpha, it worked great

I'm a beta. I'm tall, decent looking and did an experiment yesterday.

I went to the bars in my Midwestern city, and pretended to talk like a Mafia guy from New York. I am a decent actor and acted the role pretty well.

Chads and the bartender actually listened to me and did what I asked them to. I got called shit like 'boss' instead of 'dude' and one decent looking girl bought me a drink.

Are people subconsciously conditioned to think certain accents and attitude mean power?

I commanded respect with my accent and presence, where normally I do not.

For non-U.S. people, the accent was similar to video related.

Power resides where men believe it resides

lol you're a fucking autist and they played along with you because they can tell you're not the sharpest crayon in the ammo box.

Fuck off Kike, this is a good thread.

Remember OP, all women care about is power. They'll suck a nigger's dick if he's more powerful than a white manlike now, because of Kike intervention, and it's very easy to manipulate them. Of course men will follow along, because humans are "monkey see, monkey do" type creatures. If you act like chad, and get pussy, they'll copy to get pussy.

I wonder who is behind this post?

Translation: I projected my voice for once, and went out intending to interact with people instead of sit by myself, and I had a lot of fun!

It must've been my accent, or some /x/ shit that was responsible, rather than my doing what everyone else has been doing all this time.

And you're just gonna be a fag and not give us any recordings?

Millenials say "boss" a lot, I guess it comes from some shitty TV show or something.

I had to tell one of my students to knock it off, you call me "Mr. user" or "Sir" you don't call me "boss"

but then a half-dozen salespeople say the same shit within a month to me

Yes, but the bartender was probably making fun of you. Just talk in a deep voice don't put on a fake accent, boss.

That's a bad sign.

Did he really say that?

shit tier blog post

you can be whatever you want, op
thats the beauty of self realization (thats what NGE was all about, bro)

ITT: OP gets a dose a reality

They were mocking you, boss.

Next time you feel like posting a shitty thread, go back to cuckchan first.

Jesus, did you really go around acting like a fucking goombah from the Sopranos in the midwest? They were making fun of you, boss.

Is that your definition of alpha, btw? It would've been better if you acted like Jack Donahue (30 Rock) or Donald Trump if you wanted to go the mideastern style.

I've thought about trying to pick up girls using an Australian accent, but I can only say stereotypical things like Crocodile Dundee lines and Outback Steakhouse slogans.

This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read on a chan, /r9k/ is leaking

I can also behave like a really social guy when I'm around people I'll be seeing for 2 hours and never be seeing them again (you just have to fill the void with as much normiefuckery and bullshit as you can), but the trick is when it comes to long-term relationships with people. Pretending like you're a cool guy around people that don't know shit about you isn't that much of an achievement tbh.

Now that's the version I'd rather believe.

You are 100% correct 'fake it until you make it' is a real thing just be sure this person you pretend to be is who you want to become.

Yeah, it's true.
Fake it until you make it.
It's OK, everyone does.
Given enough time and experiences you become genuinely alpha.

I don't think it's the accent itself. You took on a persona of what you consider a tough guy, so you acted tough. Transfer that same confidence to your normal persona and it would work just as well.

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

REPORT THIS STUPID DOUBLENIGGER

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

/thread

Do something for me OP go out again to a bar with the same confidence and act again, but this time act to be yourself. You will get the same result, it's not the tough guy new York accent it was being sociable

Stop doing this.

We know it's Minneapolis
Why would you lie on the internet?

Of course. Tone of voice as well.
Know why beta's and cucks have to scream and be agressive before someone give them attention? It is because of the voice they have as it is high pitched your brain blocks it more often.
That's a natural thing.

Also I know they called you boss just to mock you.

Accents can be a great way to break the ice, as long as you aren't playing them straight. My slav impersonation never fails especially because I'm half Polish. "Ey, wo-man, how would youz like to be meeting of my beeg soviet meesile yes? Can I have cigarette?"

This

Boss is used when someone doesn't know your name and wants to be respectful. Sir seems too formal for these uneducated twits so they use boss.

You have to believe you are alpha before you become alpha.

You speak English. English language has its accents divided by class. Several cultures have used colors, trinkets and decorations to do the same. Say, purple, burgundy, red… Aztecs had banned decorations from lower classes - their houses had to be horrible or else they'd pay the punishment.
Uniforms still function as a symbol of power.
Sure, you can probably tell a farmer from a nobleman from any language, but English takes it to another level.
t. Finn.

Dude what? We need more people like that here, we have enough fat retards.

Chads - as far as I've understood them- are purely surface. Leaders are what we're supposed to be, not Chads.

This is a new level OP.

I frequently get the feeling that I'm retarded and everyone I interact with knows it and is trying to accommodate what they perceive to be a mentally handicapped person.

I pretend to be rich as fuck all the time, and it fucking works! I don't even spend any money, I just wear a nice suit and talk like some rich New York fag, and I have people almost lining up to buy me drinks and chicks wanting to fuck me. It's like fucking magic.

Moral of the story: If you act the part of a successful man, most people believe you are one.

Why wouldn't you use that to your advantage?

what do you do when it comes time to take one of these chicks to your home?

CARE TO JOIN ME FOR A BLOOMIN BURGAH?

how?

Ask misc

is this seriously a revelation for you retards? haven't you ever heard the "all you need is confidence" line? op was too pathetic to have confidence so he did some roleplaying, which coincidentally is a common exercise to help increase confidence.

I take them to a hotel room.

We become what we think about.

People believe what they're told.

It's really that simple, the majority of people will always believe you to be who you seem to be, so long as you don't seem to be two different people at the same time.

you're one of those guys, huh?

If people really think that you're mentally handicapped, there's a lower threshold for acceptable behavior, which means you can do almost anything you want within reason. There's nothing to fear because if you do act autismal, then that's what was expected anyway. If you're able to not be as autismal as you appear, then you are able to hide behind eccentricity when it suits you and are able to say and do things normies usually can't, making you exempt from normal group dynamic rules.

Though you are probably memeing your insecurities into reality by constantly worrying about what other people are thinking, leading to people actually thinking what you think they're thinking.

I know exactly what you mean

Anyone who calls someone who is socially above them "boss" has spent time in the pen. The guards make them call them "boss" there.

Or maybe they saw it on TV/the internet and think it's cool/funny to call other people boss, like how black people call other black people nigga.

Larp harder, faggot.

Assuming you're not bullshiting, yes, people are easily conditioned by Jewish television.

if you can't understand why your post was a meaningless waste of time, you don't deserve to reproduce
those women were only looking for casual sex, and even those women are usually turned on by assertiveness more than looks
consider this; for me to make a perfect counterpoint to you, all i would have to do is record myself talking to women at a bar, sounding confident (i am a thoroughly mediocre looking guy), and only show the clips where i get a girls number

believe it or not many really attractive women assume you have something worth giving them if you approach them with confidence and seem "out of their league", it makes them curious because it's unusual

we're dealing with animal instincts here, most of these women we're talking about (shallow women) aren't even smart enough to realize how shallow they are

also consider the fact that the moron you posted was displaying confidence by telling them he wanted to eat them out immediately

LARP being someone with confidence goyim. They will not smell you from a mile away. You will not further degrade your self-image and lose your identity. That's the sort of autistic retard we expect the antisemites on this site to be like.

This. The older and more misanthropic I get, the more I think that at least half of the population are nearly literally talking animals. I just can't and don't give a shit anymore. Their stupid "shows", their "jobs", their "vacations", their smartphones. Sometimes… sometimes I really think that (((they))) are justified in seeing the great mass of humanity as cattle.

This. Basic safety. It's not only about masquerading your real wealth level; it's about protecting your crib from random twats. The less people know where you live, with whom etc., the better.