Why are women such pieces of shit Holla Forums?

Why are women such pieces of shit Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704
youtube.com/c/tapechan
youtube.com/user/iKupid
facebook.com/KalseyLee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They just copy what they see in you, OP.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

didn't she get caught?

Translation of what she is saying or source so I can find it myself.

I could ask my gf if its Polish or Russian it sounds less Polish and more Russian but I know a few words they she is saying like bye bye.

My girl friends mother knows Russian but I can't really show her this.

Anyway I will be using this to shame her for being a slav subhuman anyway. Thanks OP.

Damn, I knew it was going to be Russian without even hearing it.

She says privyet. She is Russian scum

I don't think so. You must be thinking about the 2 russian girls from last year.

anyone got a link to any articles or stuff on them? curious cuz i only vaguely remember it

It doesn't sound full Russian to me thou..

and I have lived in Poland for 6 months now so I have picked up on some words.

She says "Okay" and "bye bye" in Polish but they might be shared words.

Still doesn't sound russian seems like some other slavshit speak like latvian or something.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704

Reminds me of this. She didn't get charged

You don't know the language then you don't know it. It's that simple dude, just because you recognize 2 words doesn't mean you can cross out anything. Just let someone who knows what language she is speaking decide. Since they know it duh

Houses don't seem Polish.

Its not Russian but seems to be some slavshit speak. For all I can tell she could be serbian or something.

Her nose is slav for sure with the rounded end and she has that classic common eastern european average mousey girl look.

Lain is not happy about this.

Shes a Slavshit. Most of them seem to behave similarly
I don't know if its the old communism or just their genetics

Woke up gf.

It isn't Polish. She said sounds more Russian then Polish but isn't Russian.

She thinks its Lativian or eastonian or something.

Belarus friend will review soon and tell me what she thinks.

All also see what my serbian friend has to say since both girls study language.

Crap, i can't remember their names.

If the archive from last year is up then you'd find them there. We had a big thread on them. Those girls were truly fucked in the head, and hopefully they're locked up in the mental hospital.

Its actually weird that all these killing animale videos keep coming from slavshit girls yet most slavshit girls I know are obessed with caring and keeping animales.

They also build little houses for stray cats here and Poland and put them outside every commie block.

Strange contradiction.

Like how in Chile all the stray dogs where over weight tame as fuck and have little dog houses people build.

Arabs/Pakies are normally the ones to accept being cruel to animales.

I think it has to do with the fact slavshits are always trying to be edgy so they do something people view as totally unacceptable.

By all means in slavlands hurting animales isn't accepted.

SOURCE OP. Where did you get this from back story? Wtf is she saying.

Well, you can find animal lovers in China too

Just seems Russia (if that's where this was) is such a depressing dump that people find strange things to do to fill the void? Just look at all the videos of them tower climbing and doing other dangerous things for fun. Russia is a weird place (pic related)

Fake and gay. There's nothing in the bag.

More Slav girl animal abuse pls

at least we still have the lulz aspect

then how is it moving?

Poop

OK [strains]

Because they rarely, if ever, are held accountable for their actions. They smile wink and get a "don't do it again, mmmkay?" For women to stop being shit, we would have to go back to the 1600s where you could spank the shit out of them when they fucked up.

Who knows what that cat did to her…

Fucking whore id put her into a bag and fuck in the pool while drowning her

bump for translation / source /backstory.

She's a Russian. She said some things like "we all need to do good things", "the world is not without good people" "I helped his owner don't drown him herself. I did it with my own hands", "you should learn how to do good". I don't know backstory.

Because we allow them to be.

I don't get it…

She's just fucking with people.
Expectation: it will be cute video with saved kitten.
Reality: drowned kitten and strong emotional reaction from watchers as a result.

t. newfag

If you look she's a lot more slav than what you might think is slav, a lot of Poland is just eastern Germanic along with the Baltic states racially.

I WANT TO MARRY ONE.
you animalcucks are fucking annoying. how do none of you want to stick your hard cock in her ass? she's clearly mentally disturbed from being forced to be uncle's little whore.

I'll kill her if I ever met that whore, god damn son of fucking slut piece of shit. deserves to be fucked in the ass by an army of white dudes so she can reproduce and then be shot in the fucking face. FUCK! what a fucking sadistic kunt!!

"lulz"

Name: Kalsey — Jungin — Lee
#: 775 — 224 — 7059
birthday: April 18 1998
Snapchat: Ohoratt
twitter: tapeuchyan
Youtube: —- youtube.com/c/tapechan
other youtube channel: — youtube.com/user/iKupid
facebook: —- facebook.com/KalseyLee
Address: —- 3323 Belford Rd — Reno, NV —– 89509
Brother: Kyle Lee

NYPA

Not your personal army and this is so clearly not the girl from the video you dumb fuck.

How retarded do you think we are newfag.

cuz they think they r hot shit, cuz they have less eggs, then men have sperms

Because you're a faggot, OP

troll

Eh, ya tried. E for effort

Because they know they can get away with it.

Leave her alone she just looks like a normal autistic azn qt that likes animu

They literally get off on men destroying their bodies. They're not even animals, they're monsters.

im gay now

You have to go back.

maybe you guys can help me out with this one, tho I don't know if I am over reacting or wtf should I do, things are like this.
there is this girl in my classroom (I'm 20 yo) she is pretty smart, very athletic , has a social life, etc and tbh I am quite an idiot when it comes to math ( calculus and whatnot ) I cannot say we are like the best friends but we get along pretty well (yes I used to like her, not anymore since she is obviously out of my league) thing is that she is not very good when it comes to technology ( scripting and PCs in general) so I used to give her a hand in signatures related to it, therefore I was expecting to get the same from her in math, so last friday we were going to meet at some dudes house with other guys, not really knowing if she actually went there (and bcuz I didn't knew the other guys really well) I decided to call her and got no answer so I leave a message asking if she was in the dudes house, message that got answered 3hrs latter with just a "Yes" no more info or shit and I didn't reply, so I was furious, exam was today probably failed it, didn't talk to her today, but I am thinking that maybe I am crying for nonsenses and it wasn't that of a deal or maybe I should ignore her from now on and stop offering help what should I do? am I being a crying bitch?

While you're whining she's fucking chad.