Twerkin on a Sunday

Twerk user here for another Twerkathon!

I'll start off by mentioning the aesthetics of quality twerking videos, IMHO.

1.) Physical appearance of the twerkers - They should be young and fit, which usually goes hand-in-glove. Voluptuousness is a plus, but we don't want to see fattys. Long hair is very important because not only is it more attractive, it's connected to the dancing. Tattoos are discouraged but acceptable if they are modest, and the overall quality of the twerker makes up for it. White women are preferable, niggers are undesirable.

2.) Let's see the face - unless you are an absolute body part fetishist, you will want to know if you're whacking it to a pretty or a butterface. Not only that, you feel more of an emotional connection to the twerker. Sometimes, this is a difficult aesthetic to fulfill, and the overall quality of the twerking will make up for the lack of a face shot.

3.) No half-assing - full song-length twerks are the most satisfying for the fapper. Compilations and under 30-second Vine/Instagram vids often feature sexy twerkers, but they fail to satisfy due to the time limits of the clips.

I'll be here off and on all night. Do join in, if you would like to contribute.

Today on May 5, OP was not a faggot.

Pic related coming?

Get a load of this pleb.

OP should have added no fake butts. They look abnormal and gross

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!

Does anyone have that video of a 12-yo twerkng, wearing a pink bikni?

All of these were bad but this one was the absolute worst. That is not twerking, that is dancing with hip thrusts being the focal point

sage

This shit is worse than ponyposting. Fucking kill yourself.

It's the 7th, bro, and yes.

OP here, getting connection errors with every vid I try to upload all of a sudden…testing an image upload.

Yay, infinity uncucked itself.

twerking is a satanic demon ritual

You might find interesting discussion about it on >>>/christian/.

This thread sucks really hard

I could watch another ten years of this. Russians are the best twerkers.

Yeah, they really took it and ran with it.

God damn, I'd like to slip $20 in that G-String.

I love the professional Hi-def ones. Where can I find more of these?

Why is she twerking to her grampa's psychedelic rock?

I'm sure good old Andy Jackson would oblige putting his face on dat booty.

you all have shit taste, none of these is even close to my superior taste except for one of them, and it still doesn't even please me as much

You are always welcome to contriboot.

Kek'd

Yeah…server keeps timing out on video uploads. Tonight wasn't the night, apparently.

I'll be back next weekend, and I have big plans. I promise more longer and multi-part videos and more professional twerk troupes. Good night.

Thanks, user