Manlet Treatment

In the future, do you think it will be possible to get injections or some kind of treatment that makes you taller? Now that it's possible to grow almost anything with cells, shouldn't they be able to make you taller?

Other urls found in this thread:

eroids.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GHRP-6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CJC-1295
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm 6' 2" but what woman is 6' 1"? Anything over 6' is perfectly fine.

I think they have a surgery where they essentially break your ankles and then force your legs to move down, so that when the bone grows back you're taller.

Forgot pic.

Any woman over 5' 6" is probably a man.

Fuck, that's not worth it.

I'm 5'11 but I just tell everyone I'm 6ft

You're still a manlet hahahahaha faggot

Saw some documentary from russia where they do this. Non of the persons that went through this was a manlet. Or even a man. They were all super pretty russian girls that needed an inch to become models.

Manlets, everyone on this site is a fucking manlet.

180cm, 5'10 here. average height of a Caucasian male in North America, can't really complain.

Yeah I'd never fudge the number. Deceit is no good mate.

For a second there I though i accidentally name fagged somehow.

t. 3 cm

t. 1 mm

t. Australian thus negative height

t. 8'1"

t. 5456565'32435325345445245

Well, it certainly is possible to gain height in the present. If your growth plates haven't ossified, you can induce more height growth through increasing your growth hormone production, or by injecting growth hormones.
I managed to grow 2 inches in 6 months using peptides CJC and GHRP-6 together. It causes the pituitary gland to release 1,200% the normal amount. I'm always hungry as fuck, but I can notice a slight difference in my height.
You can also take supplements such as glucosamine to prolong how long your growth plates stay open. Anti-estrogens help prevent the growth plates from closing too.
I'm 18 years old, and I'm currently 5'10.

t. rabbithole thus negative 8 ft.

>tfw 6'3-4 with the right shoes

I forgot to mention that this is used to help kids with growth deficiencies grow taller. You can look this up if you want.

Those dubs speak truth

Never change, Holla Forums.

eh we aint got no solution other than growth hormones and bone reconstruction. might as well fights it out, dwarf vs elf

I think it's too late for me at 21 years old.

I used to take Accutane and on the box it said that it halts long bone growth. Maybe that's where I screwed up.

oh yeah that shit really fucks you up. is it even still on the market?

Maybe not.
The age doesn't matter as long as you still have growth plates. If your growth plates still exist, then you could buy yourself more time and increase your rate of growth. I've had friends who grew from 5'6 to 5'11 when they were 20 over the summer.

Well, at least rich manlets can make themselves manlets no longer.
Poorfag manlets are fucked in this regard.

eh a coal miners life does that to you

Yeah.

That gives me hope. Thanks.

Where do you get growth hormones though? I'm pretty sure if I asked my doctor to prescribe them, he would say no.

I get my growth hormones off of the internet. Instead of buying straight HGH, I buy growth hormone releasing peptides and hormones and dose them together. It creates a synergistic effect, and thus a huge boost in HGH. It's leagues cheaper and safer than buying straight HGH too.

To find the most legit website, you can go to eroids.com/ to see reviews for different websites. It's helped me a lot in many cases.

That seems very sketchy.

ignore the safety and inject it into you neck

you're a manlet.

Do some research before you go ahead and buy them. These peptides aren't dangerous alone, but make sure the website you buy from is legit.

Many guys have used it, and you can see for yourself by going to different body building forums. I'm not some asshole who's gonna get you to poison yourself.

It rlly works
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GHRP-6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CJC-1295

I'll research them. I just don't like to think about spending hundreds of dollars on something that may or may not increase your height. Even if it increases my height by 3 inches, I'd still be a wee manlet.

That's very understandable.

I find that's it's best to do many other things, not just use peptides in order to get the best bang for your buck. It's definitely not as expensive as straight HGH, that's for sure.

I personally take glucosamine chondroitin to help prolong growth plate activity, and my growth has noticeably sped up when I started using it. I also use ankle weights and hang my legs down off of my bed. Even when you no longer have growth plates, gravity can cause your bones to grow longer during stress, and growth hormones can help speed that up too.

Even if you only grow by 3 inches, your body frame will likely get bigger. In other words, your stature will become more potent due to being wider, and you'll appear much bigger even if you aren't much taller.

if i wasnt rich i woulda already killed myself

Thank you for the tips user. How much do you estimate your supplements cost? And I was reading about the GHRP and CJC, do you have to use needles with those?

I'm 5'7 and have back problems. Just be glad you're above average height.

I take about 100 mcg twice a day for CJC-1295 and GHRP-6, and a vial of CJC is 2,000mcg while a vial of GHRP-6 is 10,000mcg. That means I have about 20 doses for CJC and 100 doses for GHRP-6. A vial for either one of them costs around 16$ dollars. So far, I've been paying 100$ for a month or more worth of supply for them. The costs depends on how much you dose yourself.

And you do have to use needles with them. But I managed to get a whole lot of insulin needles for around 6 dollars on a wholesale website.

I'd give my left nut to be your height tbh.