WHY THE FUCK DON'T WE HAVE REAL CAT GIRLS???!!

You are now aware that we could have real cat girls…

If we can grow human ograns like ears on mice for human transplants we can grow cat ears to put on humans. I am sure with current technology we can do it.

We also have enough nutty attention whore to volunteer for it.

So why as a eccentric billionaire not funded this yet?

weaboos are poor and can't afford science.

Does anyone else ever wonder if the sides of her head would be fucked up looking if she didn't have human ears? Or that it would be weird that she has two pairs of ears?

Thanks user

No problem, anything to further the cause of genetically engineered catgirls.

I'm more into werewolf girls, but I think we are on the same page.

Thanks for these… they remind me of my daughter when she was little.

Np! I love posting Liru whenever I can.

Would you like dinner, a bath or me?

That was a fucking great eroge, would you recommend the anime she's from?

Renkin 3-kyū Magical? Pokān or Magipoka for short.

Yeah, is it any fun?

Yeah its pretty quick lighthearted fun but some parts are very memorable or will pull on your heartstrings

Alright, thanks bruv.

If you mean cirurgically adding a catgirl ear and tail. There are some people that made lots of plastic surgeries and tatoos to look like an animal.(pic related 1)
Just wait about a decade to make catgirls more mainstream and some crazy chick will do it.
If you mean bilogically make a cat girl there is new-ish techonology for harvesting human organs in pigs(look it up) that could be used for putting "cat organs"(ears and tails) in human fetuses.
It can also be done by replacing the ear cartilage on newborns( like pic related 2)

Because "we" live in the "real" world, where current technology is not what you think it is.

Besides, it is gay as fuck and we are not queer.

"suspicious" quotations

What is a catgirl? an underage (or real underage) woman with retardation, hyperkinesia, fit as fuck and pointy
tusks, thats happen from time to time, it isnt something weird, a tail-buttplug an some fake ears will do the rest, remember, cat girls have both ears, if not they are furry.

Catgirls don't need to be hyper spaz.