Lain thread

lain thread

Highjacking this thread

rude

Does someone have that one lewd black & white pic of Lain? I saw it on Holla Forums once, and never again.

Who deleted my pist?

The power of OxyLain

reminds me of these

LULZKILLER WUZ HERE

Lain is shit. She deserves death.

Present day, present time.

This anime changed my life. Maybe not for the better, maybe not for worse… I watched it in maybe 2001, I was still pretty young. I remember it making me feel… strange. It made me think about things in a way that I hadn't before. I don't know, it's hard to explain.

Suffice to say I ended up in a psych ward a few months later. Not sure if the two are connected, but it still stands out in my mind.

pretty much everyone I've seen who brings this show up was mentally unstable. Before watching it too. I don't understand why you'd subject yourself to a show that bends reality when you have a tenuous grasp on it to begin with.

shits and giggles

wow. that's…. pretty true. i mean i'm definitely not stable although i'm not sure what effect this show as had on that factor

lmao wtf is gonig on

EVERYONE IS CONNECTED

am i doin it rite?

Lain is overrated trash.

We haven't had enough Lain. More Lain! Everyone loves Lain!

DESU DESU DESU DESU

THIS IS NOW A DESU THREAD

desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu

~desu~

REMINDER THAT DESU IS FOREVER QUEEN OF Holla Forums

desu

lain is an anime character

No shit.

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

LAIN LAIN LAIN
WE ALL LOVE LAIN
LAIN LAIN LAIN
WE ALL LOVE LAIN
LAIN LAIN LAIN
WE ALL LOVE LAIN

smug lain looks so sleazy

She does.

whos lain and why do i care?

LAIN IS LOVE. LAIN IS LIFE. LAIN IS A GODDESS.

looks like a retarded zombie

No.

even worse now shes a snake

PLEASE STOP RIGHT NOW IMMEDIATELY

Y U TRIGGERED

No. But you really shouldn't be mean like that.

SO TELL ME WHO IS SHE AND WHY DOES SHE MATTER?

=test=

Lain Lain Lain
Let's all love Lain
Lain Lain Lain
We love you Lain

L*in is shit, you tremendous insufferable faggot.

Fuck you, pedoscum.

You are shit. Lain is everything that is good. The less tolerant among us would suggest that you kill yourself; however I believe that you may be saved, dear fellow user, if you throw your pretensions away and gaze upon Lain without any judgement. It is then that she will smile upon you and grace you with her blessing, and then you will know that Lain is our savior.

CHILDREN NEED SEX

The only good thing about L*in is to see her gangraped by niggers.

Also

Mother Reitia is the patrician's choice, you niggerfaggot.

Kill yourself, pedokike. "Redpilled" pedos like you is the worst faggots on Earth.

No, you kill yourself, faggot. There is nothing wrong with liking cunny.

All mentally ill subhumans should be castrated.

I agree with you, which is why antipedos need to be castrated.

Filtered.

You kikes never cease to amuse me

Gets are irrelevant to this: Lain is the real, living embodiment of the connection between the Wired. She is the embryo of a goddess, and she'll be fully realized when the worlds of the Wired and the physical merge. Her other name is Cracky.

reminder: lainchan dot net is half dead. revive pls

it's lainchan.org

ass?

ass?!

ASSSSS

WE LOVE YOU Lain
WE ADMIRE YOU Lain
WE WORSHIP YOU Lain
Lain Lain Lain
LET'S ALL LOVE Lain
Lain Lain Lain
LET'S ALL LOVE Lain

needs moar Lain

Remember, Lain loves you, too.

Lain makes me really, really nostalgic for the late 90s-early 00s.

What's wrong with present day, present time?