BASED RT BLOWS THE LID OFF JEWSTONIAN BAGEL NAZIS

BASED RT BLOWS THE LID OFF JEWSTONIAN BAGEL NAZIS

Some 500 people participated in the 72nd anniversary of the of the Battle of Tannenberg Line, in Sinimäe, Saturday, in memory of the Estonian World War II veterans who fought for Nazi Germany’s 20th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS.

fuck off putin cockgobbler, eesti is besti

You russian faggots are gigantic fags. They were literal SS voleenteers and for some reason you think we will side with the red army. I know for a fact you fucking vodka niggers shill this board.

Russians were a mistake.

How much longer do you think Germans will continue to hear their grandfathers and great grandfathers being slandered? How long will they tolerate the indifference shown towards crimes committed during occupation?

Tick tock Ruskie.

Dubs confirm rurik regrets Moscow

And this is a bad thing why?

I'm going to buy all the viru valge, just you wait.

Forever. Germany is populated by cucks and in 100 years it will be a muslim country

Russia has the most musliums in europe

I use to like Russians before I met them online and through RT, and Putin. Now I kind of fucking hate them. I hate the cucked Orthodoxy. I hate their fucking shitty books. I hate everything about them except their art and women.

are any of them kazakhs or are they sandnigger mudslimes?

Fuck off.

Lots are sand niggers but many are of the Asiatic variety like turks

What do you mean, specifically? High-brow lit like Dostoyevski?

Rahe võidu, minu eesti kamraadid.

This isn't halfchan. Don't make baiting OPs to garner attention.

Pushkin was a nigger that immidetly turned me off to russian literature

Russia is 30% Mudshits (religion alone) and USA is 60% Hwhite. Not even France is this bad.

You're a bunch of classless whoresons.

Fuck off Ivan, theres a good reason European people hate you Asiatic mongoloid bastards

By the way to fellow Estonians, the economy will collapse soon, does anyone know if EKRE has a plan? I imagine when the banks go on "holidays" people will gather on the streets. Ideally we get new elections but our Russian "friends" might have other ideas.

FYI, Mutter Terroresia is coming here to give our bootlickers new orders around 25th. Put a dozen or two eggs outside now, so you'd have something to throw at the filth.

one and only one you faggot

Consider suicide.

Whether this is weak D/C, false flag or pure faggotry, do stop it.

Fuck you, nigger. My granduncle was in that battle and helped to kill commies.

22K or so German soldiers, including Estonians killed 170K commie cockroaches.

OP is obviously tongue-in-cheek

What is important in this post, is that Estonia is not cucked enough to ban military from honouring the "ebil nazis"

Embedded - song of Batallion Narwa

KILL YOURSELF JEWTIN COCKSUCKER

EESTI IS BESTI
EESTI IS BESTI
EESTI IS BESTI

wew lad. Up to now I thought you Russiand shills were better at your job, since Holla Forums rarely notices your work, but this is just a stupid angle to take. We're primarily nationalists of our own states, not supporters of Putin. He, and you, are situational allies.

Since I forgot to sage, here's a tip for our new guy. When you shill a board, take notice of what their beliefs and goals are, and then use that to guide the opinion in one direction or another. Even if the board seems politically aligned with you, there might be some deep seated disagreements. Stay clear of those and focus on something else instead.

For instance, if you want to shill against the Baltics and Poland, turn western public opinion against them, you should play up one of these angles

Don't play it up too hard, coat it in some articles and evidence and you're set. Now go, young shill, and ply your trade skillfully. For if you don't, I'll be there to call your mother a whore and you - a retarded transnigger faggot.

There's barely even half that percentage. And it could be as high as three quarters Christian.

as if the modern russians have more than 0.01% of the old rus dna

just look at putin

they look like tatar rape babies

Don't blame the Russians of today for what the jews did to them. Kikes killed 20 million Russians. That's why communism was implemented by force, you D&C kike.

Germany is tiny compared to Russia. And considered how pozzed, divided and mudded up it is today, it won't stand a chance.

No more brother wars.

Isn't it lunch break in Tel Aviv soon?

vodka drinking ruskie faggot

here webum average day in rossiya