Would you fuck a woman with a colostomy bag Holla Forums? If the answer is yes would you waifu her? pics related

Would you fuck a woman with a colostomy bag Holla Forums? If the answer is yes would you waifu her? pics related

I'd drink the contents of her colostomy bag, I heard it contains 100% waifu material.

At least you don't have to worry about getting shit on your dick when you plow her asshole.

You heard correctly.

She would also only have to use the bathroom half the amount of time, which would be much less irritating than a regular woman and the bag would make her more down to earth and easy to approach. Bagfus are superior to normalfag women in multiple ways. ==Take the Bagpill.**

Dubs don't lie
Take the Bagpill.

Attention whorism knows no limit.

No, i will remove it first, i dont like condoms.

Bagpill is bae

I wouldn't fuck a girl.

Did you get the idea for this thread from when I was venting about how my "mother" ruined my life by giving me a colostomy bag in a thread about child molester forgiveness?

To answer your question, yea I would fuck her. It's not like it's an issue during sex. I wouldn't "waifu" her because I don't believe in marriage

Depending on her cause for having the bag, you might kill her trying to do anal

Ooooo, that's exciting.

No, she is my bagfu and I was just curious if the bag was a dealbreaker for other people.

Also id like to ask about the bag. Does it smell constantly? When I look at these pictures I can't imagine her smelling of shit, it just doesn't seem possible, she seems way too vibrant, clean and beautiful to reek of shit. Do you think that she would? I imagine it does smell but can you get rid of it by being super hygienic or does it always linger?

Its her large intestine, she said in one of her videos that her ass is still in working order it's just the thing that connects it to her stomach that is gone. You could probably still do anal with her. Plus you wouldn't have to worry about any mess, bagfus are truly superior.

DATAMINE THREAD

Good point. Also when you go on a long drive you can tell her to get a big bag so you don't need to stop. Maybe even get a bag with a second opening so you can use it as a pee bottle. The more I think about it the better I like it.

yes

There is a deodorizer the bag supplying company sends out. Idk who her provider is but mine is Convatec and the deodorizer they send me is one of theirs. It's really easy to keep clean but it's really annoying because of how often you have to.

There isn't a such thing as a bigger bag. The entire point of the bag is to be discreet. Plus you still need to go to the bathroom to clean it once it fills up. You could dump some at the cost of the wax and tape around the bag. And you can't use a shit bag to pee into

why does she have it?

I'm guessing some sort of rectal trauma but she could've been stabbed. Highly doubt she was shot

I'm good at building stuff. Pretty sure I can make a trashbag sized bag.

wew

If Holla Forums hate her then why is she their true Queen? Mod corruption and Slothcuck samefaggotry are the only reason that the chinlet has any support and you are fully aware of that.

Here's a rare JENNAY for you to jerk off too. She looks better than usual in this one.

Did you know that your slothfu had an appearance on Fallon? Look at this video, she's all over him! Faggot Cuck has been CUCKED yet again! BTFO!

Don't forget you could also make use of her discarded and start a business selling jenkem.

*discarded bags