Elliot Rodger tribute thread

Its almost May 23rd. Elliot Rodger tribute thread HELL YES!!!.

St. Elliot Rodger fought against the degeneracy of the world.

He fought against feminism and stood up for all incesles and neets everywhere.

This was one bad motherfucker. Honestly, he should have just paid a whore.

He didn't want that though he wanted love.

What a faggot.

Hate this guy.
shit, if I had his kind of dough I would go full celibate in my dark mansion, playing video games, eating Cheetos, drinking brandy, and not worrying about the future.

I would do similar, but try to make more money.
You have to remember he was a virgin. When you are a guy you just gotta lose that shit asap otherwise you're a loser.

We're a long way from 23rd, m8. But Elliot was one interesting motherfucker, I'll give him that

FUCK OFF NORMIES RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

(checked)

Not believing in love makes me a normie? Are you a fucking autist.

At least you realize his . magnificence

niggers smell like shit

Your mom has the power level of taking over 9000 nigger dicks everyday.

This TBH

This is too good. I love how he goes from splashing people with orange juice and coffee to cold blooded murder - classic slippery slope.

Shitty argument

Well he wanted that coffee to be hot to begin.
In unrelated news, what does the get look like?

You're fucking autistic if you thought i was being serious.

This is where his car ended up LOL.

He drove an automatic.

lol no wonder he died a loser virgin

Kek

fucking snowflake
living good life
throwing it away

Lol little dick chink got stopped by a door, failed to kill who he was really after and sperved out on some random people. Ha he even failed at beta uprising.

This guy was r9k incarnate. Glad he's​ rotting

He was a psycho faggot and had more of a chance than most people, and wasted it. He was fucking loaded. He ruined it because he was a retard, and acted like an autistic three-year-old at all times. No beta uprising took place, see
He was an entitled little pussy snowflake through and through and deserved everything that happened to him.
If he had walked up to me and thrown his fucking Starbucks MochaLatte™ on me I'd chase him down and beat his prissy little face to a pulp, and laugh. What a fucking spoiled piece of shit.
If you see Elliot Rodgers as a representative of your ideals and community, then god damn it's no mystery why you're incel, and for once it's not the stacies' faults.

Smh, so much hate for that guy… Holla Forums I don't even recognize you anymore. Dude sacrificed his life so we would have memes and laughs. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Is this the kind of bullshit normalfags believe?? fuck off normies get out.

not an argument

NORMIE GET OUT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

a true hero.

This tbh

This

Elliot Rodger should have just abandoned the 3DPD and found a waifu.

This tbh

a real human bean

…and a real hero

a real human bean

…and a real hero

a real human bean

…and a real hero

a real human bean

…and a real hero

a real human bean

…and a real hero

a real human bean

…and a real hero

he didn't even do it right

I grew up in Santa Barbara. I know how stuck up and smug the people are there. Elliot Rodger was a voice in the crowd that wanted to make a change. I respect him for that.

At least he tried

this

He was a brave individual and a real hero

PERMASTICKY THIS

he was a coward and a retard, if he wanted to do some real damage he should have become a businessman and blew up the world in WWIII

Same here looks like it worked too the only way in our current society to wake up normies when it comes to issues like this is to kill other normies because if you do not kill they will not listen to you and not care or take you seriously.

lol

During which era?

Don't defile the Rodge like that

I do what I want, faggot.

the 90s

It was not a hoax this was very real its not like the Sandy Hook hoax at all.

Same. Santa Barbara wasn't that bad back then compared to now

Elliot made a huge difference and i respect him for that he fought against feminism and injustice just like how the gods Eric & Dylan tried to stop bullying.

kek

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is