Aus/pol/ #25: Guess who's back? Back to rape? Auspol's back. Tell a mate Edition

Been away for a while goys, still been lurking but busy with stuff IRL. Noticed there's been a few other aus/pol/s here and there, I think we are up to 25.

POLITICS
'''Lefty buttburt continues over K.Dudd being denied UN top job."'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3720076/Kevin-Rudd-United-Nations-job-cabinet-voted-11-10-favour.html

Leftists insist if Hillary Clinton wins US election she can pressure Turnbull to approve Rudd.

afr.com/news/kevin-rudd-run-at-the-job-is-far-from-over-20160731-gqhr09

Hillary Clinton bikini mural covered with niqab after public decency complaints

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/aug/02/hillary-clinton-mural-covered-with-niqab-after-public-decency-complaints

(continued)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-07-28/royal-commission-nt-youth-detention-human-rights-breaches/7667810
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/aug/03/cory-bernardi-questions-mick-goodas-appointment-to-royal-commission
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-03/amnesty-hrw-enter-nauru-undercover-to-document-sustained-abuse/7684342
skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2016/08/03/nauru-refugee-forced-to--marry-for-saftey-.html
dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/olympics-2016/australian-olympic-boss-john-coates-shocked-by-rio-athletes-village-problems/news-story/a941537fc9cdf6047acf5eb87833d94d
smh.com.au/sport/olympics/rio-2016/rio-olympics-2016-australian-womens-water-polo-team-members-quarantined-20160801-gqiqk9.html
news.com.au/sport/olympics/rios-aquatic-centre-was-evacuated/news-story/7eb38a4c92c89d39635ed753c54404a5
archive.is/URlbj
booksbeersballpoints.blogspot.com.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOCIAL
Royal commission into NT youth detention to investigate possible human rights breaches

abc.net.au/news/2016-07-28/royal-commission-nt-youth-detention-human-rights-breaches/7667810

(continued)

Based 'flay the gay' Bernardi questions Mick Gooda's appointment to royal commission

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/aug/03/cory-bernardi-questions-mick-goodas-appointment-to-royal-commission

I told my m8s on goybook and you will not believe how they replied. fuckin bantz eh?

Refugee Filth
Amnesty, HRW enter Nauru undercover, condemn Australia's aims of sustained abuse

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-03/amnesty-hrw-enter-nauru-undercover-to-document-sustained-abuse/7684342

Nauru refugee forced to 'marry for safety

skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2016/08/03/nauru-refugee-forced-to--marry-for-saftey-.html

(continued)

I wish I didn't click those…

You're one sick son of bitch user.

you made my evening m8. I hope things are going great down under. its late in burgerland, so I should call it. take care

SPORTS
Australian Olympic boss John Coates shocked by Rio athletes’ village problems

dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/olympics-2016/australian-olympic-boss-john-coates-shocked-by-rio-athletes-village-problems/news-story/a941537fc9cdf6047acf5eb87833d94d

Rio Olympics 2016: Australian women's water polo team members quarantined

The four Aussie Stingers athletes are suffering from a gastro-intestinal illness and were separated from their teammates as soon as the squad landed in Rio on Monday, Australian Olympic boss Kitty Chiller said.

smh.com.au/sport/olympics/rio-2016/rio-olympics-2016-australian-womens-water-polo-team-members-quarantined-20160801-gqiqk9.html

Rio’s aquatic centre was evacuated
The Aussies have had their issues with the Olympic village — opting not to move in straight away and stay at a hotel because of leaks and exposed wiring. Then they were evacuated because of a fire scare, only to find a laptop and team gear had been stolen during the process.

news.com.au/sport/olympics/rios-aquatic-centre-was-evacuated/news-story/7eb38a4c92c89d39635ed753c54404a5

Wew lads.

Quite abit of interesting news, Rio Olympics is completely and utterly a clusterfuck. Leftists are spurging out that a rightwing (kinda) government isn't appointing a fellow Marxist to a UN position and not to mention that mural.

I was listening to the artist Lushsux on JJJ while I was at work he seemed like pretty red-pilled guy. When asked "who does he think complained about his art?" he replied;

"Feminists and all the other types of mentally ill."

He then proceeded to link his work with the progressive art movement in the 50s and 60s that was censored by conservatives for being inappropriate and completely had the hosts by the balls.

Any other news or bantz to be had cunts? I miss aus/pol/ threads.

ABC are going to air a new show showing prejudice to muslims.
archive.is/URlbj
Rage

Fully sick

Yeah things aren't too bad mate, hope alls well in Burgerland. I should have known what I was in for after I clicked the first one.

Pic Related.

Should be happy though, at least there is prejudice to muslims. Show might be worth a laugh or two.

Only poofters and nonces watch the abc

Shame Tones didn't defund it and sell it to Murdoch

Anymore of those comics around user?

Yeah the ABC is a fucking cesspit of marxist dribble. I honestly have no fucking problem with it being axed, just for tears alone.

booksbeersballpoints.blogspot.com.au/

Hi lads

I moved to the UK 12 years ago.

sh-should I come back?
I just found out who Van Badham was and that she is popular

nice to see Mark Latham still knocking around though

i often watch the 24 hour ABC news channel for a chuckle, and to see how pozzed things are. maybe if I'm lucky I'll see what the weather will be like for the next couple of days between the images of crying refugees and the passive aggressive vitriol to anyone who isnt a shitskin or taking a hot load from one

I don't watch it every day, and pretty much only around breakfast time, but they haven't skipped a beat in their efforts to shit on trump at every possible opportunity.

lfuck off with that murdoch loving shit

You poor soul.

Maybe, see how the whole Brexit thing turns out.

Who?

Why?

Latham was a good egg as far as politicians go.
He was really challenging Howard as opposition leader but had to withdraw because of health issues.

Basically, we could have done a lot more if his health didnt let him down.

He always saw the left as a workers party not as an identity party, which is what is killing it at the moment

Why have you willingly subjected yourself to living here lad? Our decline only sped up in the late 90's.

The oldest reason of them all:
a woman

where do you think we are

Anyone feel sad for Tones?
I think he was always misunderstood.
He should have never become a pollie, shoulda just gone into the navy.

Noice

another region thread from more island anglos? just don't post traps and shit

how do you save news stories? txt files or screencapped headlines?