Pope calls transgender practice "terrible"

The pope is beginning to act like less of a cuck, possible liberal backlash?
archive.is/WH50C

And yet yesterday he called for one world religion and hated on those mean old Italians for being murderers n sheeit.

Being homosexual means you still like the body God created for you. while it's still wrong, it isn't as fucked up as being given God's gift and then saying you hate it and think you know better.

expect him to change his mind at some point however.

Catholic means universal… shit was and is nwo

He's mellowing his language.
Soon he'll be saying they are "unfortunate".
He wants to start a slippery slope.

then "not ideal" or "room for improvement

Fuck the Pope, he is apex cuck, the faggot said the other day that radical Christians are just as likely to commit acts of violence as radical Muslims, then he criticized Poland for not taking enough rapefugees. Everything he's done is anti-white, and bafflingly anti-Christian sometimes which is fucking insane to see.

I will ignore your obvious intl shill tactics for a reason, this more than the typical "le white man", he is supposed to protect and expand christianity, not replacing it with islam, this shit is serious.

The leader of a Middle Eastern religion doesn't like trannies? Big whoop. I don't like trannies either. You get a gold star, I guess.

Wake me up when the pope starts caring about the fate of white people over converting as many people as possible to his overbaked mud religion.

What part of that user's post was wrong, abominable nigger?

I don't want anyone to get the wrong Idea, I was a catholic, and still am a christian baptist now but the shit the pope is doing, is just fucking batshit.

He was cucking like he'd never cucked before JUST YESTERDAY when he said that if he talked about Islamic violence, he must also talk about Catholic violence.

Right wing Catholics are starting to act like battered wives. Have a little self respect for Christ's sake.

Just because the religion is cucked now doesn't mean it has to be in your practice. Live by the old sword of Christendom if you need faith.

Hell, you might as well look into Orthodox Christianity.

Too much memes… btw, i am still catholic.

Mudscum hate gender freak special snowflakes too. How convenient.

Pope is appealing to sand niggers while trying and failing to save face.

He's not acting less like a cuck. He's just throwing a bone to his dumber critics to try and convince them he's still a holy man.

The Pope needs to be hanged about the neck via a natural fiber rope attached to a helicopter.

I'm not a Catholic, never have I been a Catholic; I am not even a Christcuck while I respect the value of Christianity to Western culture, I am simply a white man who has been observing this pathetic self-flagellation for multiple decades.

You need to kill your Pope. If one of you doesn't kill your Pope post-haste, your ideology is utterly fucked. I hope you Catholocucks make it cause the rest of the white race needs you to survive.

Keep dreaming.

Because I wear a dress and want to fuck masculine little boys

Pope Francis can suck a niggers dick for all I care, that wretched old fucker can hurry up and drop dead.

Athiests are the biggest parasitic cuck faggots in the world.

Uh, right…because washing the dirtiest fucking troglodyte feet on Earth in front of the world is that quickly erased.

Franky was never a cuck…he's a willing participant in the end times, the fucking satanist cocksucker.

So they're a bit like catholics then?

Don't worry, bro. In the next couple of days His Holiness will speak about compassion and kindness and Holla Forums can hate him again.

do not forget that francis's family fled from fascist italy in the 20's
saluto al duce

When you go NWO, you lose some bolts.

Pope sucks Arab dick in a dress… He likes his men to be men ;)

How the fuck do you Christcucks want it?

Credit where credit due. The Holy Father has always had a few issues he's strong on. But for some reason almost the only problem he ever speaks clearly on is "gender ideology", which is only a small part of the feminist and anti-nature worldview pushed by Jews, liberals and degenerates.