The Feminist's Endgame

The objective of women is to create a society similar to a Beehive, where male worker bees serve a female Queen Bee, who selects an exclusive group of alpha male bees to mate with. This also explains why women tend to be left leaning, the end game is a communist society full of submissive workers and they are at the top of it all.

Feminists are zionist puppets, they may have an endgoal in their minds but ultimately the kikes would take over.

Would explain the rise of Californian luxury sperm banks, whose clients also include wealthy dykes.

I'm sorry, but no one is going to be putting up with women's shit. By the time they could do this AI would already be in control

Also
Femoshits are doomed

worker bees are sterile females. drones are the competing chads that lack defense mechanisms.

You're probably right which is why you need to start shifting the Overton window. Start with mysogynistic jokes and go from there. History has proven that women treated properly will submit and love it in the process.. Rape fantasies and such. They exist simply to have babies, as well as rear them, and to co exist with man while he carves out humanity itself.

You should read Sexual Power in Utopia.

Feminism doesnt really have an end goal. Feminists are reactionaries not planners. They're insecure and thus seek to change society to limit how much they put in, whilst getting as much back out as possible out of some belief in a preexisting human right.

Ultimately it doesnt really matter. It is sociologically impossible gor women to acjieve this goal outside the realms of myth and fiction.

In the real world they will just end up supplicating to muslims and ironically end up wearing burkas and getting stoned for degeneracy.

Unless we remove mud and take our women back and punish all feminists.

The feminist end game is to create a society which ensures their security is absolute. That means no risk taking, no innovation and no conquests/conflict. Those are three pillars of civilization. It is true to say that any matriarchal society never gets past the stone age. Native American societies were matrilineal and look how they turned out. Thousands of years behind everyone.

shit science and shit bait

i know worker bees are sexless idiot

It's just another spoke in the Marxist wheel whose aim is to corrode the pillars of civilization and institute a beehive society (but not the kind you're thinking). Feminism has no endgame by itself; there won't be some totalitarian matriarchy, in fact women would be reduced to sex slavery. Feminists are useful idiots and nothing more.

feminism are just pawns to destroy the traditional white household. the feminists are just useful idiots for communist and Zionist kikes to take over and enslave us.

I will shit on your grave, Chaim

It's a perfect male society, OP, only beaten by the termite colonies.

there are no male worker bees, male bees are drones raised in a harem just to be fucktoys for the new queen, women do all the work.

Why is it that when feminists always whine about equality. They always want to make the standard equally low… Instead of raising the standard to be equal.

Here's a good idea… How about everyone stop acting like a degenerate instead of encouraging everyone to be one.

this.

i really can't imagine even the most educated feminists having much of a clear end goal. especially if all they do is get shrill about this and that all the time.

Why do feminists side with Muslims again?

mudslimes act more alpha than white cucks. same reason why white girls go after black dudes.

Seems good to me tbh.

Satan pls.
White women are the least likely to racemix, although it's pushed on them hard by the media.

Feminism has no endgame beyond "More gibs for women" because women are incapable of planning this far ahead.

Do you look like this user? If the answer was No then you are just a drone, i said that the women would only pick what they see as the best mates to reproduce with.

Because feminism is created by and lead by Jews who hate Europeans and their culture with a passion.

The weakness of whites is that they tend to eat up propaganda.

pic

Not yet, but working on it. I hit the gym 3 times a week.

proofs?

This. The end game is literally civilization collapses, remaining women re-enslaved by remaining men.

And the cycle continues.

Such a society can never exist because women are incompetent.
Feminism is just a jewish ploy to push degeneracy, its not about women in the least

Better to be a boar than a pig.

nice blog post

>>>/cuckchan/

report this faggotry immediately

What the fuck is a blog post to you?

the op

actually, a blogpost would be superior to the op. that was just a 16 yr old whining bc he can't get laid. this is even below cuckchan. i hope you die

Not gonna dox myself :^).

So much about your posts scream low-quality, don't expect anyone to take you seriously when you type like a 12-year old on an iphone.
Anyways, shitting on feminism is hardly the same as "whining because he can't get laid", and that statement makes you sound like a degenerate and a feminist. You're the one that doesn't belong here.

please just go back to cuckchan. this is the most garbage OP i've seen all week.

I'm reporting you btw for shilling. I don't believe anyone can be this retarded, so you must be a troll. you could be a newfag from cuckchan, but in that case I still hope you get b& so kys nigger