Be me

Terrorism paranoia has gone too far Holla Forums
Are there any bombs can I make and sell without the damn government sending me fancy letters and having the police knocking on my door?

Move to Detroit.

Not sure if there are any you could make legally. PM your supervisor or ask the agent next to you.

I want reddit to leave.

Actually from 4chan. Got permabanned for posting a dog getting tortured on Holla Forums after trying to prove to someone that animal rekt videos that are used non-commercially are legal. Guess the newfag was a mod

I'd rather not.

get a load of this fag

You are only allowed to open your mouth when my penis is out.

Took me a minute, but now I understand you think I'm an agent. Trust me, I'm just a chum like you just looking for that "cheese pizza" ;P

no, making any kind of homemade pyrotechnics is incredibly retarded.
I had a friend go through all the proper channels to get the proper permits to set up a fireworks factory then got v& for storing one of the ingredients in the wrong grade of plastic
he's still in prison.

And by that i meant because of niggers and poorness. Get it? Please laugh

I'm pretty sure you can do it legally if you can prove to the DoD you have something fancy to sell them.

That is horseshit though. You used to be able to buy dynamite from a Sears catalog. It all went to shit when women and niggers started having a say .

Will civilians ever have the right to own artillery or military grade explosives without paying out the ass to the ATF

The folks that know the answer probably won't tell you, but you knew that.

Blow yourself up, faggot

I asked my local gunshop owner and he said there's a $200 tax to buy a grenade plus a shit ton of legal hurdles for both the buyer and seller.
I heard as rumor that as long as the bomb isn't more powerful than a firework then you can legally make them without a permit

Does the FBI have some kind of Chanopedia?

You need

Keep your mask on unless you have a regurgitation fetish you fucking queer

Well how the fuck do you kids green text
Kys

They do have record of our lingo definitions ever since moot gave his testimony after one of the 4chan murderers was caught

It turns my stomach that I tell people things like this and they just nod it off.
One thing I have the most absolute contempt for is a person who has no concern for their personal freedom being constantly infringed

Fuck. Any chance I could get the same deal as garage sales and lemonade stands if it's small enough? Is it legal to barter bombs?

Trust me, I don't want cops snooping, making messes, and bugging me. If I solely produce and sell it elsewhere my house whould be safer though, right?

me too! and we should totally rant about it in the fed thread

Has the FBI weaponized Autism?

Maybe you alphabet faggots will actually have a little luck finding your next patsy to set up. This place is full of the newest of faggots and straight up normie-tier mouth breathers. I wish you the best of luck my government friends.

ATF looking for innocents to murder or a legit retard?

OP is a fat mulatto

Anyone have that old recording of an obvious fed asking for the leader of Holla Forums?

In case no one else has, reporting OP

Lemonade stand=joke
Separate location idea=desperate attempt and would provide a very thin veil of protection. (I.e. they find what they're looking for elsewhere they won't need to search my house)
Can i Barter or give toxic, tactical (doesn't kill, just impair kind of like pepper spray), or explosive bombs without federal approval=legit question
I mean like selling bleach and ammonia in separate bags kind of thing

No

It's called mandatory vaccinations

No.
Some will not forget your crimes.

This is the intelligence level of your average government employee ladies and gentleman. Even after being called out repeatedly he just won't fucking stop.

Hey man, cut the guy some slack
All he needs to do is complete this internship and he will be ready to gun down innocent women holding their children in no time.

this is what happens when you sell illegal devices from a lemonade stand in the wrong country

Answering questions about the legality of things isn't illegal. What are you guys so worried about?
Trolls gon troll

that webm is just plain wrong.

Nice IP change. You know imbedded IDs show your location, right?

she's very trashy and dopey looking, and if that is acting then she's retarded but I do find her kinda attractive

who is she?

Shit dude, i liked your mining show.