If I time travelled to the 1995...

If I time travelled to the 1995, what would be some nice ways of making a fortune that don't involve memorizing lottery numbers? I'm thinking of investing in Bitcoin and Google. What else can I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8OZrrfRX1G8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Throw 12 year old Zuckerberg off a cliff.

Sell time machines

make million patents

Invest in the twin towers tbh

create prophecy of twin towers
it happens
proceed having your own religion

More like

Change your name to L.Ron Hubbard and create a new religion

Rinse and repeat for every minor innovation in every field that ever existed.

ITS HAPPENING youtu.be/8OZrrfRX1G8

Google is the safest bet. You can also develop software that you know that will be needed in the future. Like making Flappy Bird as soon as Google's Android is made.

If you call it with enough time and formally warn the government It will be okay.

It's funny beacuse it actually happened

Scientology was created long before 1995 you fucking retard

Make a cult using your knowledge. Write religious book and dominate the world.

There's Beanie Babies, Pokemon, and the dot-com bubble. Maybe you can get some extra beer money investing in plastic singing fish. The DVD first got standardized in 1995, so that would also be fruitful.

Fuck niggers.

Apple would be even better.
Thing is, to have enough money to make a fortune on investments you have to have the front money. Investing only $5 in Google won't even get you enough to buy a decent house. What you really need to do is be in the information business. Know where major financial and/or political events (crimes) are going to happen and predict a couple of them. Take down the Clintons, something like that. Then start charging money for the info on who did it and how. That will provide your seed money for your investments.

And yes, if you only do one thing, make sure Zuckerjew has a serious head injury as a child.

How could I make money with a computer? Like, what kind of software could I develop to start my own business and make a good profit without significantly altering the timeline and relatively low effort?

Bump

Play some "Myst" and enjoy the original vibe

Gold?
Like there is so much shit you could invest in.