So, I Finally Did It

I ate my own cum. Tastes exactly like raw egg whites. I even cracked an egg open just to taste test, and there's virtually no discernible difference. I'm kinda disappointed, tbh. I'd always imagined it would have a sharp, bitter and salty flavor, kinda like salt and vinegar seasoning or tears, but it was pretty weak and oily, overall.

How does your seed taste, Holla Forums?

It changes according to diet. Most will be bitter and salty but a diet full of fruities will actually produce sweet tasting semen.

I once ate chili and my cum smelled spicy,true story.

I'm too chicken to do it, I just imagine all the little sperms swimming all over my tongue

I just stuck my tongue in it to start. It's not a pleasant texture, admittedly, it's something like eating warm phlegm or stale snot.

Every time you nut anywhere but your wife's vagina, you are committing a mortal sin.

Just shoot your load straight into your mouth.

Or meet woman, holy fuck ,Holla Forums…

my precum tastes like boogers…never tasted cum but it's probably similar.
could be worse

This what I'd like to achieve, but it's a very testing feat when my phimosis funnel angles 45° downward to the left and greatly hampers the velocity of my ejaculant.

Like harvest fresh strawberries of a midsummer evening.

You shouldn't be munching strawberry seeds, you fucking skid. They contain bits of cyanide and will give you kidney stones.

It would be cool if we could have a tasting contest and see who on Holla Forums has the best tasting sperm, no homo

You're thinking of apple seeds and rhubarb, respectively.

Eat my jizz, fuccboi.

That's the most exciting part to think about

Fine, but please keep pic related fresh in your fading mind when you're convulsing on the floor, foaming at the mouth and pissing blood all over yourself.
You can always send me some. Does cum spoil?

My negro right here.

At room temperature and higher, yes, but it can be frozen and sent with dry ice.

Are you even trying to have fun in life?

I want to see if it tastes different when I eat a bunch of sweet fruit like watermelon is it normal for my throat to itch after swallowing it?

How itchy? Can you even be allergic to your own semen? Maybe it's just really acidic.

Just a little tingle that goes away fast. Doubt I'm allergic to it.

oh great…

Personally I got a sore throat from eating my own cum once, ever since then I've decided to drink a glass of water after taking my cum supplement.

Implying there's anything gay about tasting your own cum.

Seems natural to me…. but then again, I am a pro wrestler!

my cum tastes like fat

I jizz in my mouth all the time. It's a great way to save kleenex paper and have a healthy protein snack on the cheap.

So you eat boogers too?

You don't? normalfag get out

Wew. Everybody, and I mean fucking everybody eats their boogers from time to time. Every last man, woman and child, normalfag or not. Don't kid yourselves.