Make me b.o.- how to protect yourself against cia datamining edition

I fucking clean my bed with rat blood. CIA faggots hate rat blood. Fucking alien ultra subhuman cuckolding tech 15th sistine chapel painting from French artist Marion Le Penis Listening to industrial speedcore bullshit with 350 dB noise So the background air noise sounds like a fucking flute stuck up inside of a Russian's armpit CIA niggers hate noise. That's why I play industrial metal speedcore using a fucking speaker system whenever I sleep. I just play industrial and speedcore together, amplified using Audacity into a speaker system. That way the CIA cucks can't kidnap me and put me in an alternative universe again. My mom tells me to calm it down, but I don't because she's a fucking CIA lemming Like legit Fuck off fucking deep state ZOG fucks I boil clean my clothes in rat blood It's warm and gets those CIA fucks off my turf

You are a dataminer though…

Pretty good thread. I use rat blood as lubricant.

Bump, it's clear Dysnomia is colluding with /kennedi/ to take away the only thing this place has left: our gets.

I will vote for you if you have the guts to go to /kennedi/ and give them a piece of our bee mind

t h i s
h
i
s

Using rat blood to evade the CIA in real life is the equivalent of posting gore in unrelated threads.

This post convinced me that the people talking about data mining are actually paranoid schizophrenics. Thanks OP.

nice try /kennedi/, but OP will make Holla Forums great again and that will start by building a wall between your board and us

t.dataminer

WHETHER /KENNEDI/FAGS LIKE IT OR NOT, GOD EMPEROR OP WILL MAKE Holla Forums GREAT AGAIN.

get this /kennedi/fag out of here

Get this hothead outta here

you know what they used to do to guys like him in the old days? They would ban him, and he wouldn't do it again :D

Whats wrong you little butthurt bitch? You gonna go cry to jim again?

what's wrong faggot? We finally have a candidate that's willing to fight you!

so much damage control, is god emperor OP really that frightening to you? No need to fear, yet!

make Holla Forums great again, whether kennedifags like it or not

We lost many good posters to other chans and boards. OP won't dance to the false song of internet globalism. He will make the good posters come back here to post here.

remember 4chan is a poster manipulator, the purposefully inflate the number of posters there so our posters go there

The firewall between Holla Forums and /kennedi/ just got two servers taller!!!!

Who is going to pay for the firewall?

anyone else subconciously scroll past any post with miku in it due to these threads?

kennedi should pay for the ffirewall

kennedifag, stop trying to D&C us

we will vote for OP

then who should I vote for?????

Good pasta.

Call me kennedifag again and I'll prove I'm not. fucin lil bich fite me

is this a new tactic of kennedifags to get us to like dysnomia (controlled by the kennedifags)

don't fall for their demoralizing or threats!

We're winning this election, I'm a Holla Forums poster and I don't want to be invaded by kennedifags

anyone who disagrees is a traitor

traitors will be branded with "/kennedi/" before being put into a gas chamber

kennedifags are losing their control of Holla Forums and are getting desperate

GOD EMPEROR OP IS PLAYING 4D CHESS WITH THEM