FBI user and the larger picture

well… somebody's paying attention to this mongolian manga slideshow symposium

theblacksphere.net/2016/08/email-leaks-highest-level-treason/
archive.is/6Uc46

Sex rings are popular in all governments, but pedophilia is primarily in British parliament & Saudi Arabia, and that’s why HRC and BC love foreign donors so much. They get paid in children as well as money. Dig deep and you can find it. It will sicken you.

Come the fuck on.

I didn't say the author of the article was sane
I'm just pointing out that the bigger world is paying attention to some of the things going on here in the internet stix

jew spotted.

what did you expect? that's what satanists do. lying is their profession. their nimrod clone will be a "politician" for a reason.

once you take away their lies, everything comes apart. just like a roll of dice or a house of cards. bam, just like that. let's see when their little kiddie murder playhouse starts to crumble.

kek will be watching

thing is user, too many of us are afraid to die. if the fire rises it will not be pleasant and just like pulling off a band-aid it's the thinking about it that causes the most pain. these people who could set it off are all scared. scared for their own lives, the lives of their families and loved ones and the lives of their fellow humans.

I just do not know whaf to fucking think anymore. Bump for intrest. I literaly feel lime Keanu in The Matrix. Goddamn memes becoming too real.

God damn these people to hell.
They are sick fucking animals. I would die with a smile on my face knowing they are brought to justice.

shilling another thread

Moloch, satan, all of them need to be cast into the abyss. Their names bring only suffering and anguish.

They belong in no sane society.

This probably isn't real but I have heard repeatedly that the British government is full of child molesters. In fact I distinctly remember reading or hearing the soviets kept taps on the child molesters to use as black mail

This is a month old and from the Hillary 'leaks'. It gets scraped by some blog-tier faggot and held up as truth. When this shit was being discussed here, when it happened, everyone held it suspect. As it should.

It was also an MK-Ulta strategy

Hi FBI, trying to hide the Jewish power structure and apologize for Arabs again?

Satanists are the same thing as jews, ever wondered what the Israel flag and the star is all about?

I just had to explain this in another Alex Jones thread: (((they))) use people they can trust/control… or they don't allow them to get power
see:

see:

So you are THAT guy huh, the one that denied cult abuse on another thread?

666 spells Nero the Emperor who sacked Israel and was supposed to rise again. The three-fold beast was the General who did it, became emporer after Nero, then his two sons both became emporer. They built on the "Holy Temple" Jesus said would be torn down a temple of Jupiter with Venus (the whore of Babylon) riding 4 horses as is tradition. You were bluepilled by people still waiting for christ to return

What guy? I wrote that.

You're Alex Jones "satanist Nazis are everywhere" shit is just a way to cover for the Jews
see:

No you.

The Black Sphere is well known in Republican circles. Kevin Jackson is pretty based.

And all the real posters here know that whistleblowers do occasionally visit cuckchan, because it's famous.

did you learn that clever term at cuckschool? fascinating. do tell more

For some reason which has never been clear to me, Britain has always had an outsized problem with child molestation. And of course it's in government. Search Operation Yew Tree if you've any doubt that the offenders over there aren't all Pakis, sadly.

I had several older relatives who were, respectively, a wealthy world traveller, a former US serviceman who'd been stationed in Europe, and a merchant marine who'd also spent a lot of time in the UK. I've also known many English people as I have English connections in my family. Every single one of them have attested to this. My grandfather, the ex-serviceman, frankly told me that he liked Englishmen because they were usually funny and amiable "but you gotta watch them. Most of them are either pansies or perverts." He thought that perhaps it had to do with how so many of them had been paddled in school, but who the fuck knows. It's a thing though.

I wonder, if you got Nigel Farage off by himself and bought him too many beers, what creepy insider stories he might have to tell you. I'm sure he knows a lot of shit.

You're right. I dread it too but I'd rather it all blew up sooner than later. I dread most that it won't ever blow up at all.

Continue, I seem to remember this from a dream.

pick a subject

'Jesus Return' was forever ago. Somebody failed somewhere.

It's just the hermetic symbol for "as above and so below"

Are you implying that hermeticism = satanism? If so, you are dead wrong.

What is this clickbait?

Not only are our presidential candidates taking cues from tabloids, but the fringes of /conspiracy/ I mean Holla Forums ?

If the rich elite are just a bunch of sex perverts and the crime you accuse them of is mild human trafficking then I don't see what the real problem is.

Third thread on this bullshit in only a few hours. We’re obviously being raided.

is there any evidence whatsoever that this user is for real?

Oh, are ya, laddie?

I have to ask, what do you think they meant by "Fitness and Diversity"?